[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that we can tell the future, what will happen in Asia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: japanese-schoolgirl-fuck-you.jpg (34KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-schoolgirl-fuck-you.jpg
34KB, 400x396px
So now that we can tell the future, what will happen in Asia will likely go like this:

>China will become very rich. They will be like a rougher version of South Korea and eventually become like Japan. Chink girls will be EXTREMELY hard to have sex with.
>Japan will become dirt poor. They will fall into Greece or Philippines level of poor

So will Japanese girls be easy to have sex with again? Will I be able to trade a Hershey bar for an 18 year old Japanese girl?
>>
File: 579.png (123KB, 595x397px) Image search: [Google]
579.png
123KB, 595x397px
Everyone here loves getting their rights trampled.
Asians are literally master-slave tier race.
>>
In the future, we will all have Unitedstatesian housemaids/sexslaves that we pay in hamburgers
>>
>>70412541
>They will be like a rougher version of South Korea
couldnt even be.
most of them live in fucking poor rural areas. learn about the geography and social background of china.
>>
>>70412541
>So will Japanese girls be easy to have sex with again? Will I be able to trade a Hershey bar for an 18 year old Japanese girl?

It must be an inside joke that I'm noy privy to. right?
>>
The only reason Japan didn't became fucked up like China is because of Dejima.

Give me a Japanese girl as a graditude please.
>>
>>70412541
You have literally no idea how anything works m8
>>
>>70412674

Not really. Wherever American soldiers used to go, they'd bring chocolate to bribe the poor, defeated enemy nations with. They did it in Germany and did it in Japan.

I don't think they do it, anymore, though.
>>
>>70412541
Your typical dumb yank post. China is a fucked up country, led by lunatics who are only concerned with delusional ideals and they this by enslaving their country, polluting the planet and building giant useless stuff to solely impress. Chinks have no rights and no soul.

China will not improve by a long shot. Korea is also a piece of shit country synonymous with hell korea.
>>
Japanese girls are already easy to have sex with.
>>
>>70415131

thats not a bad thing
>>
>>70415131
Then why you are still a virgin? I'll laugh about this when I get the time. promise.
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (35KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
35KB, 236x314px
>tfw japan will become african territory by 2100
>>
>>70412711
We tamed the dutch east india company by confining it on an artificial island instead of letting it take over our lands, learning everything we need while minimizing the negative effects of excessive contact with the resource hungry west.
>>
File: 1458107576482.jpg (234KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1458107576482.jpg
234KB, 640x425px
>>70412541
Japan is now the most stable country. Every thing is going better in Japan.
So I have no worry about Japan's future.
I think democracy movement will happen in China again around 2020.
>>
>>70416325
You wouldn't feeling good about yourself if you knew exactly how many chinese that claims "Lynch japenese" in public already. I recommand don't let chinese in your country.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.