[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia Day and #ChangetheDate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: cuckstralia day.jpg (89KB, 497x578px) Image search: [Google]
cuckstralia day.jpg
89KB, 497x578px
Every Australia Day people complain about it.
In the past years it's been more of a vocal minority thing with most people paying little heed to it, but I feel it's close to reaching critical mass now. Looking on Facebook posts like this are popping up all over it, not to mention fat hipsters pretending they say mate so that we have to celebrate it on a miserable late autumn day.
Are they right? Should we stop taking pride in our national heritage so the aborigines who aren't off their face on petrol fumes don't cry?
>>
>>70407250
No they can get FUCKED
>>
>Ian Macfarlane, a former resources minister who resigned from Parliament last year, wants the date changed and admits he has only had the change of heart in the last few months.

>"I started to think about my forebears, and the way I'd feel if in England I had to celebrate United Kingdom Day on the anniversary of the Battle of Culloden when my mother's forebears were cut in half by English grapeshot and then hunted down and murdered along with their wives or children," he told AM.
Taigs are literally behind everything
>>
Kek, aussie self-shaming their own crime :DDDD
>>
>>70407628
Indonesia is a disgusting country
>>
>>70407250
>Are they right? Should we stop taking pride in our national heritage so the aborigines who aren't off their face on petrol fumes don't cry?
no
>>
>>70407250
Change date to May 8
>>
austrlia let us rejoice
for we are poo and pee xdddddd
>>
>>70407517
>Ian Macfarlane
he's a conservative too
>>
>>70408983
t. Poo-Peelander
>>
just call it invasion day and not have parties

done.
>>
australia is bound to become the least white ''western'' country. they're to few and to far from white populations of the world
>>
>>70409471
New Zealand is already less white than us and is getting worse at a faster rate. But tbf, they are also irrelevant so you are probably right.
>>
File: 1446916166323.jpg (34KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1446916166323.jpg
34KB, 552x364px
>>70409530
Please nuke Auckland and then we can white again
otherwise im coming to live with you guys
>>
>>70407250
>Looking on Facebook posts
The fuck would you do that for?
>>
>>70407250
What will changing the date accomplish?
>>
>>70409596
Force supermarkets to change their advertising a little.
>>
>>70409555
>nuke the one city keeping your hick sheepfucking town alive

Kek, nice try Cletus
>>
>>70407250

yes, you all should be blamed for something that happened 1000 years ago [ironic mode: OFF].
>>
>>70409619
The fuck ewe on about?
>>
>>70409654
i think he posting yesterday about how much he loves auckland and hates the south
just some chink, mate ignore him
>>
>>70409530
both of you are very far away from europe and right next to billions chinamen and poos. theres not much you can do tbqh, just hope that those guys don't form some ''poc'' pride like the shitskins in usa
>>
>>70409743
Time to blanda upp, it's the only way to keep the country whole
>>
>>70409901
kys
>>
>>70409901
>t. Ranjet "Zhang" Nghyen
>>
>>70409725
Got running water yet Cletus?

Hey if life's too miserable you can always move up here with us, into a rented flat which you will NEVER be able to afford
>>
>>70409911
>>70409929
Oh well, white people are infertile, you'll be outbred either way
>>
>>70410178
>you'll be outbred
Who cares, we'll be long dead before anything like that happens.
>>
>>70407250
Personally, I think that changing the date might be a good thing.
I know many Australians look down on aborigines, but we mustn't forget that they are people too and the genocide against them (and the following discrimination) was a crime.
As a German, I think it is important that a country remembers the crimes it commited
>>
File: Bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>70410376
>>
>>70410470
I am aware that my opinion is not exactly mainstream on /int/, but when i look at my own country, I think that Germany really benefited from taking responsibility for its crimes, and I think that other countries could benefit aswell from looking at their past more critical
>>
>>70410376
tbf they were fauna at the time
>>
>>70410635
isnt it shocking that your ancestors viewed you fellow human beeings as animals?
>>
>>70410891
Not really, I can understand why they thought that way.
>>
>>70410635

>tbf they were fauna at the time

Part of the reason for the whining these days is due to people still believe this dumb myth
>>
>>70411548
I wish it weren't a myth
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.