[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the "South Brazil" of the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Geo-map-USA-contour[1].png (67KB, 808x433px) Image search: [Google]
Geo-map-USA-contour[1].png
67KB, 808x433px
What's the "South Brazil" of the US?
>>
Midwest? Practically everyone here is of German descent.
>>
western pennslyvannia
>>
>>70404955
You need to be rich and smart to be South Brazil.

Being South Brazilian isn't just being a white living in the South, you must be rich and know that you are far superior to the leeches up north.
>>
This is going too far pls stop now
>>
File: 1485400300919.png (93KB, 808x433px) Image search: [Google]
1485400300919.png
93KB, 808x433px
this pic is a major fuckup but I tried to circle what the analogous regions would be

>>70405006
if we're going by that criteria (wealth, homogenity, education), it would be New England + wealthy suburbs of the Northeast states
>>
>>70404882
The west coast and east coast minus south carolina
>>
>>70405279
I would usually agree, but Cali is pretty diverse to be South Brazil and Oregon has deep-south tier school results. Cali and Washington work if you look past the diversity aspect of the op's criteria methinks
>>
>>70404882
English-speaking Canada.
>>
>>70404882
Search for the shittiest people and you'll find the "South Brazil" of the US.
>>
>>70404882
New England
>>
>>70405279
>>70405331
The West Coast is poor for comparisons due to differences on the colonization process - I think it would be fairer to use only the eastern half of USA for that.
>>
>>70405006
But on a global scale, South Brazil is poor and dumb.
>>
>>70404955
Everyone is of Somalian descent you Midwestern cucks
>>
>>70406617
Your mom is on a global scale.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.