[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Opinion On this COuntry and Its people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

Ask a paki anything about pakistan/general opinion on pakistan and its people. Inb4 all the butthurt poo in the loos.
>>
pretty much every terrorist has connections to pakistan.
>>
>>70399629
tru
>>
>>70399593
How different is Hindi from Urdu?
Can a Urdu speaker pass as Indian or is the accent too strong?
How different is Pakistani Punjabi from Indian Punjabi?
Do you guys discriminate against darker skin tones like Indians do?
Do you dislike Arabs?
Is it true that you guys don't have electricity all day long? How do businesses deal with that?
How did you migrate from Pakistan to Canada, was it easy?
>>
Why are all pakis disgusting, inbred mudslimes? Wasn't the entire Middle East enough for you and your cousin/bride?
>>
>>70399593
Pakis are good behaved, hardworking and pretty nice on my opinion. Total bros.
They built this mosque in Tacna.
>>
>>70399593
Do Paki's poo in loo? Or are you no different from your Indian brethren
>>
>>70400404
Hindi words are basically the same as urdu with a few minor differences.
An urdu speaker could pass as an indian if they had a basic understanding of the language.But it depends on what type of indians as different parts of india have different accents. We kinda do cause darker skin-tones are associated with black people who are associated with violence and crime.Plus people are obssesed with whitening their sknins and pay good money to do this before a wedding.I do not personally but I think most pakis don't. It is true we often do not electricity but not all day about 3-10 hours a day depending on location/neighbourhood etc. We applied as immigrants in 2009 took a long time to process but it eventally came in in late 2013.
>>
>>70401051
thanks <3
>>
>>70401131
we do poo in the loo but less than our indian bretheren.W e are too busy killing/blowing each other up.
>>
>>70400460
Yeah that is kinda true.This is beacuse marrying your own relatives in Islam is legal/accepted. I am not personally atrracted to any of my family members plus i am no longer a mudslime.
>>
>>70401292
>less
more
>>
>>70399593
very good country
>>
>>70399593
Why haven't you annexed India yet and made the Subcontinent Great Again?
>>
>>70401347
proof?
>>
>>70401371
We are practically your country now lol(jk only londonistan). Are you a paki musim in the UK appealing for glorious sharia law?
>>
Literally the most misguided sense of nationalism in the world, except maybe 21st Century Gr**ks. I cannot understand what Pakistanis think their country has contributed to the world other than the Taliban.
I'm not even being facetious, but I see so many pro-Pakistan posts on social media that there must be something remarkable about the place that I can't see.
>>
>>70401380
We keep trying to invade india but they call reinforcements(us and russia) and force us to retreat.We could probably nuke them lol.
>>
>>70401413
yes im pakistani but christian
>>
>>70401444
I know lol Pakistan has contributed computer viruses as well the first virus was made in Lahore, Pakistan. Most pakis aren't patriotic as is the case with me. Itis a shithole islamic country with nukes and a hatred for india.
>>
>>70401449
suuuuure like i didnt see that coming lol.
>>
File: pil54.png (99KB, 936x658px) Image search: [Google]
pil54.png
99KB, 936x658px
>>70401386
>>
>>70401525
kek what do you mean? pakistani christians do exist mate, I even go to an asian service here sometimes
>>
>>70401501
Does the Paki government pay people to shitpost on social media then? Any article on India, Pakistan or Bangladesh turns into a >designated shit fight
>>
>>70401501
>Pakistan has contributed computer viruses as well the first virus was made in Lahore, Pakistan.

wtf? i hate pakistan now
>>
>>70401233
That's interesting, thanks m8
>>
>>70401678
no broblem sven sigurdsson <3 thx swede
>>
>>70401643
No, but on a more serious not the internet activities of pakistanis are monitored closely by the government i.e. you can go to jail for posting stuff against the government. Plus the media is also influenced greatly by the government.
>>
>>70401588
can you not read?
>>
>>70401790
>we do poo in the loo but less than our indian bretheren

Poo in the loo less=use toilets less=shit on the street more
>Paki english comprehension
>>
1. How dependent on China is Pakistan's economy? I was discussing the Silk Road or whatever the name was with a Pakistani a few years ago and he was hype as fuck for it (all foreign companies-----really. In contrast, he had a remarkably low opinion of local economic forces.) But that was like 3 years ago and I have no idea if anything's changed.

2. Will Pakistan build a glorious wall and make the Afghans pay for it?
>>
>>70402197
are you able to read a chart?
>>
>>70402449
1. I'm no economist here but it is pretty dependent on papa China and outsourcing. We pander hard to china now recently street signs in pakistan are being made in Chinese.
2. I hope so will keep the filthy fuckers out of our country.
>>
File: he425.jpg (20KB, 720x696px) Image search: [Google]
he425.jpg
20KB, 720x696px
>>70402513
>pakistan has lower open defecation than india
>he says they have more
>asks if someone else can read a chart
>>
>>70402801
it's a literal paki, don't bother arguing with it, it's far too inbred and retarded to understand things on human terms
>>
>>70402848
thx m8<3
>>
>>70403483
kill yourself, and leave canada you autistic subhuman
>>
I stand with India
>>
>>70402801
ok I fucked up didn't re-read my post. You were right.
>>
>>70403516
salty??? I'm here to stay and leech off all the governemnt benefits.
>>
Why is you country so obsessed with India pakibro? Literally every happening in India gets covered in Paki news (yes, I watch it) and your people are brainwashed from a young age to hate India. Your government, which is a puppet of the ISI, keeps bringing up the Kashmir issue when you can't even maintain peace in the your own territories. Shouldn't you guys be focusing more on developing your nation instead of constantly hating on India and sponsoring terrorism?
>>
>>70403523
thx papa russia <3
>>
>>70403571
Pakis collectively are subhumans who are hated by every country in the immediate vicinity. Their diaspora are also largely regarded as trash no better than fecal matter. They bring a bad name to muslims too for the most part which is why most if not all muslim groups detest pakis. All in all, they're horrible human beings.
>>
>>70403571
Meh we just love having a scapegoat rajesh. You are right lol.
>>
>>70403587
Are you a practicing Muslim? Do young Muslims actually practice the religion, or is it mostly cultural or to please their parents?
>>
>>70403616
it's not necessarily the pakis's fault to be fair. The religion of Islam fundemantally is flawed. You can see this by looking at all the muslim countries they are mostly shitholes. Pakis are shit people but you must remember that Islam as a whole is fucked up and blaming pakis isn't gonna help.
>>
>>70403631
Pakis are among the most fanatic muslims there are. Every muslim student association here is run by pakis. Every preacher here who is extreme in their line of thinking is paki. Literally EVERY group of muslims I've interacted with (Iranians, Afghans, Indian muslims, Bangladeshis, Syrians, Lebanese) - they ALL dislike pakis to some extent.

Most pakis whether in pakistan or abroad are hardcore muslims unless they are ahmadiyyas.
>>
>>70403631
I am an ex muslim. I do not know about other kids but from what I have seen the majority of the kids are brainwashed so they are naturally muslim "since birth".
>>
>>70403790
>ex muslim
You mean a dud?
>>
>>70403695
lmao don't blame islam, pakis are just shit tier people
>>
Why dont pakis stay in pakistan?
>>
>>70403886
cause it is a shithole like most muslim countries.
>>
>>70403881
yes, but they are shit-tier for a reason.
>>
>>70403969
because they're pakis, not because they're muslim
>>
>>70404092
so you're defending islam is that correct?You are either a persian/arab muslim from canada or a random liberal saying muslims welcome.
>>
The U.K. needs more pakis
>>
>>70404208
tru
>>
>>70402449
>Will Pakistan build a glorious wall and make the Afghans pay for it?

The pashtuns will go to war if someone tries building a wall there. Those fuckers start using machine guns, RPGs and mortars for simple village disputes. This will be a shitfest
>>
>>70403616
>They bring a bad name to muslims too for the most part which is why most if not all muslim groups detest pakis.

I'm an Indian and I will unironically say this. The Pakis were a wee bit better when they atleast faced us man to man militarily in wars and not use terrorism as a weapon. It all changed with the arab subhumans importing wahhabi filth into the subcontinent and things went to this not only in Pakistan but also amongst muslims in India. If any groups amongst muslims deserves the most hate, its the gulf arab scum.
>>
>>70404180
I think he's correct though.
>>
all pakis should be killed
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.