[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will never forget Nanjing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161215_030034.jpg (208KB, 1170x1469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161215_030034.jpg
208KB, 1170x1469px
I will never forget Nanjing
>>
>>70381520
*Nanking
>>
I will never forget my nana Jing either
>>
tell the youth in 南京 that
the city has pretty many weebs/nerds iirc and even some shits like con take place.
>>
>>70381520
*Taiping
>>
>that flag
>that comment
It all checks out.
>>
>>70382015
Tbh, it was a terrible and vile act of power from your side. Not saying present-day Japanese should pay for it, but at least teach your kids what you did.
>>
>>70388543
tell the chinese youth that, not me. all ive wanted to say is the mainland chinese youths have a totally different mindset to japan from y'all /int/ posters, who give attention to/are obsessed with these topics. at most they have mixed feelings about japan.

they aint serious bout it in a HEALTHY way. sometimes /int/ disgusts me just because y'all sound too serious to the extent i find it unhealthy. i for one want to share fun things with them, not some serious shit.
>>
>>70388543
>over 75million Chinese were killed AFTER WW2 by Chicomm
>CCP renamed pics of Chinese civilians stubbed by own PLA soldiers as "look, savage Jap soldiers killed our people!"
>number of """victims""" have been doubled every 3 years lol
>>
>>70382015
my family is from there. none of them really cares. my grandpa even uses japanese phrases sometimes. but i will never forget this. china will get revenge one day.
>>
>>70389856
nobody in mainland cares bout you diaspora living in the west. they even treat you as a sorta traitor or else weirdo as long as you bullshit like that in the spoiled environment. keep it in mind.
>>
>>70390163
i completely agree with them t b h. If they nuke america and kill all chinese americans i'm completely fine with that.
>>
The japs wouldn't hurt a fly nowdays, they're pacific and kind. It's hard to believe during the wars that the guys were total berserk, China was raped good.

But again, I prefer Japan over China, I like their culture.
>>
>>70381575
*Nanjing, if I see you use Wade Giles Romanization again I fucking kill you.
>>
>>70381520
When will Canada finally apologize?
>>
>>70390371
you should relativize it rather than focusing your moral compass only on it. i mean, who wouldve been "justice" "good" "moralistic" back then including shit like lynching, human zoo, slavey, commies massacre and struggle session shit, etc. its ridiculous and very childish no mater whether they are right or left on these forums, literally almost everyone competes to only take a moral high ground, based on a black and white dualistic logic. i honestly get fucking sick of it.
>>
File: kenichi_smith.jpg (114KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
kenichi_smith.jpg
114KB, 500x400px
>>70389011
>>
They do care about overseas Chinese doe
maybe not as much as the SEA ones since they are wierd

the chinese government gives great incentives for degree-holders, especially in academia, seed money and apartment locations
and the people are so cucked by returnees they make up names for them just to show their jealousy

you just don't understand the social dynamic, plus you are a foreigner the only thing on your agenda is bad-mouthing china
>>
>>70389011
>y'all
Gas your self
>>
>>70394014
im a rare but consistent defender of mainland weebs, yeah im special snowflake as fuck at it. tho i wont ever defend azns with western flags
>>
File: IMG_1625.jpg (72KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1625.jpg
72KB, 640x631px
>>70393889
Except back then we set what would be later considered the "moral bar" for society to follow
We helped India, china and the Middle East to become a modern society surpassing far richer countries
Japan is selfish and indulgent in its own history to the point where you closed of your whole cunt
Much like what China has done today
>>
>>70394410
you dont get my point and are derailed.
>>
>>70381520
Nanjing 2.0 when? I'd love to join~ Fuck commies btw
>>
>>70388543
The textbook made by the right wing became the news in the mid 90's.

But 99% of the textbook(middle/high school, history) deal with the Nanking. And the Nanjing massacre has always been discussed in Japan more than any other countries.

I started to hate people like you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.