[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latin America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Why do we hate indians so much? I honestly have seen much less racism against blacks than against Indians, in general we just fucking hate indians.

In the US they're seen as exotic from what I've seen and heard but here it's just pure disgust.

In here we have little blacks and much much less indians but I've seen them get worse treatment than nigs, we tend to hate bolivians and peruvians because of this and Chileans are called mapuches
>>
File: 1482030757782.png (208KB, 491x655px) Image search: [Google]
1482030757782.png
208KB, 491x655px
>we
>>
>>70368300
The difference is that US nearly completely wiped them out without assimilating them, so they're pitied more than anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 467x700px)
image.jpg
79KB, 467x700px
Can he pass as an indian?
>>
>>70368341
No. Injuns have high cheekbones. That's one of their characteristic features.
>>
>>70368300
Why do we hate indians so much?
in mexico we don't hate indians, we're inherently discomforted with poor people presence which in most cases happens to be with indians.
>>
>>70368336
>The difference is that US nearly completely wiped them out

We actually wiped them out though

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charr%C3%BAa
>>
>>70368300
I don't hate Native Americans but I have a Native American friend who is an sjw. Former friend anyway. He's a numale.
>>
>>70368361
He does have high cheekbones.
>>
>>70368341
Maybe if he was browner.
>>
>>70368406
not buying it
i remember the news from that one time an indigenous woman was not received by medical staff at a public clinic because they did not understood her and had her giver birth outside
>>70368300
i don't even know if i have ever met an indian
>>
>>70368341
No, but put him in the sun for a couple months until he gets real color and he'll be as close as it gets
>>
>>70368341
Get a tan.
>>
>>70368311
Whites in peru hate indians, the difference is that you're a majority in peru.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 450x316px
>>70368453
>>70368464
>>70368470
Now?
>>
>>70368300
Because they're disgusting subhumans that steal shit

El indio pasa la vida
Robando o echao de panza.
La única ley es la lanza
A que se ha de someter.
Lo que le falta en saber
Lo suple con desconfianza.

(...) Su pretensión es robar,
No quedar en el pantano;
Viene a tierra de cristianos
Como furia del infierno;
No se llevan al gobierno
Porque no lo hallan a mano
>>
>>70368461
I've met many 100% amerindians (tarahumara), people mostly ignore them but no one hates them.
My cousin is studying medicine and he did his social service in a small village where he was the only doctor, his nurse was tarahumara and he had some patients that didn't speak Spanish.
Many people I know have positive things to say about them. They don't have a bad reputation, they are known for running and asking for charity.
>>
>>70368510
The dude on the left for sure. The other two still look Asian.
>>
>>70368300
Chileans don't hate mapuches at all. We incorporated them into our creation fantasy and it was going pretty well until they upraised again and told us not to use their name in vain.

However, I recent the undertone of your post, implying that uruguayans are something different from the whole continent (I'm talking about north and south america), when IRL when I call for the check it's always some mulatto looking fellow telling me Si Señor Sha Vengo, and then running back to get his coins telling me that he is not argentinian but uruguayan, when I ask about the accent.

I don't know if the whole TPP thing got you aroused or something, but you should remember your place in the scale of things, uruguayan. I could go further, but I'll let you get away with some dignity. I know you are not used to politeness being under porteño rule for all your life and your parents aswell, but keep pusshing the buttons and see what happens.
>>
>>70368510
The guy standing on the back could pass sorta
>>
>>70368610
>Chileans don't hate mapuches at all

t. filthy santiaguino

Everyone from Maule to the south hates them, Isleños have HATRED forthem, just as all natives in the north
>>
>>70368650
Don't fool yourself. Santiago is Chile and we dictate the Chilean history. You keep on doing your interesting investigations and publish them online. You can keep on lying to yourself, but nothing is going to change though.
>>
Because they managed to be even less relevant and basically more subhuman than fucking niggers.

It's the epitome of being a failed race.
>>
File: 14727016448002.png (110KB, 500x500px)
14727016448002.png
110KB, 500x500px
we dont
>>
>>70368300

>I honestly have seen much less racism against blacks than against Indians, in general we just fucking hate indians

wut? the most hated ones are blacks and jews. by the contrary, we don't hate amerindians; you are being memed by 4chan.
>>
>>70369204

right.
we share their blood and absorved part of their culture, habits, etc.
people with inferior complex say that was a bad thing, such yourself.
>>
>>70372962

>we share their blood
>Brazil
>the place with less Natives in the whole Americas
>>
>>70372399

Natives are ultimate scum, fuck off
http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2014/10/1528819-indios-bloqueiam-rodovia-em-mt-e-cobram-ate-r-200-de-pedagio.shtml
>>
>>70373078

well, educate yourself on our history, then.
we are a bunch of half-bloods. even those claiming being white have an amerindian grandmother, great-grandmother, etc. thats what i meant by sharing their blood.
>>
>>70373160

Speak for yourself. You need to cherrypick hard to find crowds with lot of Amerindian traits.

I don't give a shit if you are a injun lover
>>
>>70372962
>>70373160

No one gives a shit about Natives, indian lover. Not even leftards. The only native thing I know is just a bunch of legends and names of cities.
>>
>>70373225

stupid.
when race-mixing of course the individual will loose some traits of both races. we don't look like them, neither like Europeans. but this heritage is, most likely, in our genes.
you are missing the point here.
>>
>>70373126

Oh man, we really need guns in the midwest.
>>
>>70373126

the problem is the gov't treat them as puppets, only for voting porpuses. don't give them proper education, and imbue them with leftist ideology. specially FUNAI.
this way, the outcome couldn't be another one.
>>
>>70373453

>proper education
>want money

Serious, if they want western things they AREN'T natives. It's simple.

Fuck reserves and fuck them. They are worse than niggers because at least you don't need to pay taxes for niggers
>>
>>70373510

yes, fuck reserves. fuck FUNAI, and fuck FUNAI. i don't agree with this as well.
now, bashing them like that, as well as blacks; even though sharing their blood, won't helps our nation.
you are just another one that helps nothing in this country, like any another leftist.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.