[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This actually happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Al_Andalus_&_Christian_Kingdoms.png (106KB, 670x497px) Image search: [Google]
Al_Andalus_&_Christian_Kingdoms.png
106KB, 670x497px
This actually happened
>>
>>70337056
I'm going to bump this thread so you don't feel sad Ahmed.
>>
Yes but actually Spain is pretty much an empty territory, full of mountains especially on the center called "the meseta".
and even the proper name mean eveything about: "caliphate of cordoba" most of the muslims shit happened on Cordoba.

and they were finally defeated anyway.
>>
>>70337056

What was Qasi?
>>
>>70338452

they were actually invited to leave the peninsula, abandon islam or die, say what you want but it was brilliant and something to repeat in the near future.
>>
>>70338476
Casius. An hispano-roman family that embraced islam to keep their privileges. Something most visigoths did btw by surrendering their cities.
>>
Imagine if nazis held the same way than castillans against soviets, we would be living in paradise now
>>
>>70338732
>we would be living in paradise now

Do you mean in the year 2700?
>>
>>70338732
no, nazis would lose
>>
We don't regret having been ruled by Medieval Muslims, they were pretty based.
> they brought delicious food into Europe like rice or oranges
> they improved agriculture by orders of magnitude
> their medical science was so advanced that the kingdom of Granada, the last Muslim Kingdom in Spain, doubled the life expectancy of Christian Europe
> while Christian snowcoons were killing cats to get rid of the plague, Spanish Muslims already knew about elliptical planetary orbits
In contrast, Visigohs were the sausage-eating, beer-drinking, humourless autists that Germany loves to spawn. They gave us very little as far as culture are science are concerned. Finally, when we didn't have any more use for Muslims, we told them to convert or gtfo. The whole thing was a net win and you must be clinically retarded to not understand it.
>>
>>70340815
Here we go again
>>
>>70340904
Yeah, yeah, we know you are super aryans, blah, blah, so fuck off.

>>70340815
I also love the fact that they were disliked by other muslims because they were openly degenerates, like that ruler that had a men's harem. But it didn't last for too long, almoarvids and almohads fucked up everything with their religious autism.
>>
File: Wild Times.jpg (45KB, 594x568px) Image search: [Google]
Wild Times.jpg
45KB, 594x568px
>>70337056
>He doesn't know about the Slavic cities of Spain
>>
>>70341051

Damn, I didn't know there were ghettoes filled with Slaves in Spain.
>>
>>70341051
yep

>In Spain, Slavic eunuchs were so popular and widely distributed that they became synonymous with Saqāliba.
>>
>>70338452
>especially on the center called "the meseta".
The Castillian cities had the highest population back then and the former capital was Toledo.
>>
>>70341452
Yeah, until the piracy ended at the end of the XVIII century, living in the coast was extremely dangerous.
>>
>>70338667
>abandon islam or die
Do u even history?we also kick the converted ones
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
>>
>>70341517
Also German autism pushed Castillians away from cities and most moved to America or the North leaving it sparcely populated
>>
>>70341556
>we also kick the converted ones

Because they acted like cunts and wanted to keep their infidel traditions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_the_Alpujarras_(1568%E2%80%9371)
>>
forumcars is very nice site you should visit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.