[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just how fucked is mexico now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: mexican peso for peasants.png (141KB, 620x322px) Image search: [Google]
mexican peso for peasants.png
141KB, 620x322px
just how fucked is mexico now?
>>
>>70325827
as fucked as always, but the fucking now applies to all sector of society not just the bottom ones
corporations & government are to blame, the country never diversified its trade partners and just dumped everything we made into USA
>>
Something like 75% of their exports go to USA, basically a vassal state.
So think of it as a 10yo bastard baby who got kicked out of home.
>>
Since when Trump is Mexico's president? If the economy is falling down, it's Peña's fault, not Trump's
>>
>>70326468
>Since when Trump is Mexico's president
last week
>>
>>70325827
Very.

>>70326468
Since 1994
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

Also yes, Peña Nieto is an idiot. But having your pretty much only trading partner turn hostile is not going to help.
>>
>>70326468
Trump is going to renegotiate trade and specifically stop jobs going to Mexico
>>
>>70325827
When will the wall be built? Is Mexico going to pay for it?
>>
File: 1478673387937.jpg (51KB, 523x354px) Image search: [Google]
1478673387937.jpg
51KB, 523x354px
this was from election day
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-24-16-33-06.png (166KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-24-16-33-06.png
166KB, 1080x1920px
>>70325827
We're not far behind them.
>>
>>70326504
True. I agree. Peña Nieto impeachment when
>>70326509
True
>>
send help and white women
>>
>>70326821
>when
when all services lose subsidy (as it should be) and people face the reality the government & corporations rob everyone blind and has built an economy based on cheap, poorly trained, overworked labor, we are months away from becoming Venezuela, the difference being rather than staying (like Maduro) the establishment will just take all their stuff and move to North America or Europe like all affluent mexicans do
>>
>>70326821
He is running out of lives, if he doesn't perfom well in the talks about NAFTA (which he won't, but he better for his own sake), I don't know how many more opportunities he has left, people are starting to really, really, get tired of him.
>>
>>70326887
>>70326926

Is there any decent candidate for the next elections or will PRI win the elections again? I hope people can be conscious at the moment of having to vote
>>
>>70327093
Knowing Mexicans PRI will probably win again, and we will get fucked even more.
>>
>>70327093
there was no decent candidate in the last election and there is no decent candidate in sight for the next one
i could not even articulate a goal (beyond subsistence) or a set of principles the country as a whole shares, mexico is an artificial cunt even more deserving than Israel of having a weird shape rather than a proper country ball
>>70327110
AMLO has his best chance at winning the next election, people will want a strong candidate that will fuck USA and bring back all the subsidies and government monopolies, then it'll be Venezuela time
>>
>>70327178
How are you not a real country? You all speak Mexican.
>>
>>70326553
howling
>>
>>70325827

At least I'm still posting here but I'm done. Fuck this life.
>>
>>70327110
>>70327178

Shit, so there's no another candidate strong enough for the time being. The opposition might unite and present a candidate. It would be a bit difficult because of the different opinions and interests though l.
It was nice to talk with you guys. Thanks for replying and for the talk. Cheers bros
>>
>>70326553
I got a tiny bit hard reading this, desu.

>tfw Trump will never create Foreign Volunteers Deportation Squadrons
>>
>>70327339
>no another candidate strong
you asked first for a decent candidate, this we did not and do not have
another thing entirely is to ask about strong candidates, AMLO is pretty strong
bye
>>
File: 1483659798131.jpg (49KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1483659798131.jpg
49KB, 330x319px
>>70326553
payback is sweet
>>
>>70326887
>Europe
Thats true, I've seen a lot of spics lately
I guess theyre better than Muslims though, at least theyre Christian
>>
>>70326553
Nah, my family is still doing fine in Mexico, and I'm still fucking White girls without a problem.
>people will reply with the unfunny CHI maymay
>they think this will solve their problems
Betamales are only good for laughs.
>>
>>70327178
>there was no decent candidate in the last election and there is no decent candidate in sight for the next one
Goddammit how does this keep happening in so many countries
>>
>>70325827
oh boy, you have no idea
>>
>>70325960
this

>corporations & government are to blame, the country never diversified its trade partners
the government dug our own tomb indeed
>>
>>70327178
>people will want a strong candidate that will fuck USA and bring back all the subsidies and government monopolies, then it'll be Venezuela time
so AMLO

>we are months away from becoming Venezuela
i've been preparing for this shit, man, but still feels fucking weird to know a fucking happening will finally happen...god... how much time do you think we have left,another year?
>>
>>70327093
no, there isn't. PAN, PRI are a bunch of thieves and will get fucked, PRD is doomed to failt (i don't even know what those jackasses pander for) and Morena is chave/maduro tier shit, if that guy gets into office we're fucking done for, literlly venezuela 2.0, epically fucked.
>>
>>70330446
>>70330499
Stop getting you panties in a bunch, seriously wtf? It won't be worse than 1994 and it certtainly won't be as bad as 1982, we[ve gone through far worse. The country's economy is not just exports and foreign investment, this isn't a banana republic.

And Trump will be on damage control mode within a year on just upping spending while slashing taxes, nevermind he can't replace Obamacare. He[s been working through threats and uncertainty, which markets hate and will eventually make him pay for, Republicans are fucking delusional, it's agains the law for him to target individual corporations for punitive taxes, it[s just one, amongst a literal hundred of other dumb moves, that he'll spend most of his administration tied up in litigation. He will have to soften or even reverse course on a lot of his tripe, this isn't about his constituents is basic economic policy, trickle down economics has a far worse historic success rate than communism and the clown claimed today he[s slashing regulation by 75% while his press secretary pleade when he and his boss were called liars that the "negativity" of the press is demoralizing.

Trump winning an election doesn't make him able to magically alter reality and you cannot build fascism on economic failure, he'll be off our backs soon enough.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.