[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Indians like this? Are they all given an autism pill at birth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: musadir.png (1MB, 1150x860px) Image search: [Google]
musadir.png
1MB, 1150x860px
Why are Indians like this? Are they all given an autism pill at birth?
>>
File: shat.jpg (105KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
shat.jpg
105KB, 640x740px
>>70320569
>Calling based Asif autistic
Go shit in a chimney, Nigel
>>
>>70320569
I think he's Pakistani but close enough.
>>
>>70320569
too white to be indians
>>
>>70320715
>what are north Indians

>>70320658
Fine, why are Indian subcontinentals like this?
>>
>>70320569

t.paki
>>
>>70320569
I'm not an India-Pro but i guess that's a way to say "Mudasir it's no longer my boyfriend, now i'm all about Salman's ass" without getting killed.
>>
>>70321826
There are no gays in India
>>
>>70320569
Mudasir did nothing wrong, that dude on the right is a needy bitch.
>Let me just throw a tantrum when my friend doesn't literally run to me at the snap Of my fingers
>>
mudasir looks like a pretty good guy desu
>>
Who would you friend
Mudasir vs Salman
pick 1
>>
5 dimensional post-irony
>>
>>70320569
Even though Indians and Pookistan are equally autistic on social media. Those two are Pookis.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 170x256px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 170x256px
>>70322489
Fuck, this is like asking a parent which child they would like to give up.
>>
Why are indian/paki boys so autistic? All of the skinny ones are just so quiet, practically /r9k/ tier robots.
>>
>>70324196
Skinny ones are the most pervert, weird and murderous.

The widespread taboo and rape leaves little to no room to girls to ever talk to guys they don't know personally, which leads to the majority of boys having no experience of ever talking to a girl, the huge thirst to have sex and living in a fantasy.

They don't know what's okay and what's autistic and pervy because

1. They mostly don't know the meaning of both the words
2. They only believe what their other virgin comrades tell them i.e.

To have a gf you need to stalk her and give her death stare

All white girls are slut and will have sex with anyone

That the tag option on kikebook is so you can tag all the girls on your weird pose selfie having a caption of 'bad boi/missing you babey'
>>
>>70320569
This>>70322512 is the only answer
>>
>>70324196
Most of the indians who go to western countries are ultra nerds most likely having real but undiagnosed autism or jewish tier businessmen.
>>
>>70324806
That'd make sense since I meet them in EE classes.
I've tried talking to a few of them but none of them are weebs and if they do like something other than EE it's just indian or chinese films.
What should we talk about?
>>
File: 1484509743264.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484509743264.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>70324896
Introduce them to weebshit subtly.
>>
>>70324896
Indian students on scholarships in foreign universities are basically people who studied 18+ hours a day, barely know how to socially interact unless its related to curriculum i.e. like college debates.
Have 0 practical knowledge though are very good at theory.
>>
>>70324196
I knew a paki guy that was not a soldier, but he was in warzones, and he would still shake and have his voice crack during a presentation for a college class
>>
>>70325018
>but he was in warzones
Yeah, if you call government funded terrorists and Jihad camps as war zones then yup, Pookistan sure have a lot of them.
>>
>>70325054
He was a translator in the Afghanistan war or something, I didn't know him too well.

I also knew an Indian that was so awkward he was voted most shy in my high school
>>
>>70325157
See -> >>70325012
>>70324806
>>70324355
>>
>>70320569
They're pretty autistic if not Americanized otherwise there normal but most fop aren't
>>
>>70320569
They're actually that fucking retarded

I spent 3 years in Pakistan. These assholes are genetically stupid and lack all kinds of common sense.
>>
>>70320569
Leave the indians alone, they have a hard time as it is. They love their cricket and I love them for their friendly telephone support.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.