[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Brazil is first wor-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Infografico-3.jpg (94KB, 600x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Infografico-3.jpg
94KB, 600x1087px
South Brazil is first wor-
>>
>>70317768
Sorry, I don't speak mexican
>>
I don't speak monkey, please translate
>>
>>70317768
Nao falo viado, traduzir por favorcinho.
>>
File: 1483844095646.png (168KB, 598x682px) Image search: [Google]
1483844095646.png
168KB, 598x682px
>>70317768
>Rio de Janeiro once again ahead of São Paulo
>>
I don´t speak the retarded version of spanish
Please translate
>>
>>70317789
Dark colour= Shit water

Sewer treatment plants remove caffeine from the waste water so it won't damage wild life. If a body of water has a high caffeine concentration, that is a good indicator that the water is poluted. South Brazil has the most poluted water in the country, even though they have high HDI.
>>
>>70317789
I don't even speak Spanish, let alone whatever language this is, and I can tell you it's a map of "nanograms of caffeine per liter of water." Apparently it is considered a contaminant? 2mg of caffeine in a liter of water is a high enough concentration to have a noticeable physical effect, I guess.
>>
>>70317934
>high HDI.
Only SC, RS and PR are garbage
>>
>>70317955
They are memeing, any spanish speaker can understand written portuguese perfectly fine.
>>
>>70317955
Caffeine is a contaminant, but more than that it is a polution indicator since caffeine is supposed to be removed in sewer treatment plants.
>>
>>70318007
Where does the caffeine come from? Manufacture of coffee products? Or directly from the urine of people who drank coffee?

Like, if the treatment systems are supposed to remove caffeine, why were they designed that way in the first place? Why is caffeine getting introduced into the water supply?
>>
>>70317789
>>70317850
>>70317895

it's basically spanish, c'mon guys
>>
I don't speak hue, please translate
>>
>>70318121
Caffeine come from the human urine and the treatment plants remove caffeine during the process of removing other contaminants.
>>
>>70318121
>Or directly from the urine of people who drank coffee?
I'm guessing this most of the chemicals we consume get pissed out.
>>
>>70318290
So the most densely populated places (or more specifically the places with the highest number of people per volume of water, rather than people per unit area) would naturally have the highest concentration of caffeine in their water supply. Lower consumption of caffeine per capita (e.g. in underdeveloped non-coffee-producing areas with little outside trade activity) or higher degree of water processing would then decrease the caffeine levels you would predict from measuring population density.

South Brazil is densely populated and has a wealthier population who can conduct more trade, so I would expect it to have a higher concentration of caffeine in the water supply even if every state in Brazil had exactly the same water treatment protocols and facilities.
>>
>>70318515
>South Brazil is densely populated and has a wealthier population who can conduct more trade
Not really, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo are both wealthier and more densely populated, however they aren't nearly as bad as Porto Alegre or Curitiba. This isn't correlated..
>>
always boil your water
don't trust the government
fora temer
>>
>>70318639
Boiling water kills bacteria but doesn't necessarily remove chemical contaminants. In fact, it may even increase the concentration of contaminants as clean water boils off leaving the chemicals behind in the pot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.