[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Americans dry their clothes in their microwaves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: microwave.jpg (245KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
microwave.jpg
245KB, 1425x1425px
Is it true that Americans dry their clothes in their microwaves?
>>
>>70308216
Yeah and legend has it that they probably microwave their shit too. They just microwave the shit out of it and make it edible.
>>
Yeah they do, but only socks, underwear and ties.

Other weird observations I made while there:

>Their houses are constructed extremely cheaply and poorly, but are extremely spacious and hard to heat
>They often own two or more refrigerators or freezers, my uncle had two in the kitchen, one in the garage, a mini fridge in the basement, and another mini-fridge in their room, all were stocked with soda and beer
>They typically have a television in every room, all of which are turned on 24/7 "to keep robbers out and for constant entertainment"
>They leave lights on their house all the time, even on sunny days except when they sleep
>They all have massive amounts of credit card debt and dozens of maxed out credit cards
>Almost every road has 4 lanes even if hardly any cars are on it
>There are many towns with less than 10,000 people in them, but they might have 4 Wal-Marts and 15 McDonald's
>In many households their plumbing can't handle feces and toilet paper, so they scoop the turds out of the toilet and throw it in a bin next to it, along with the toilet paper
>>
>>70308989
What about shoes?
>>
>>70308989
fugg I don't think I could live like that
>>
>>70308216
kek'd out loud

Almost feel sorry for the yanks on /int/.

I feel like they've grown a thicker skin because of it though, I seem to remember maybe about 3 years ago they used to get so fucking mad if anyone took the piss.
>>
>>70308216
I do this
>>
Only when the gas goes out. We usually use the oven.
>>
I dry my cat in the microwave
>>
>>70308989
>>Their houses are constructed extremely cheaply and poorly, but are extremely spacious and hard to heat

I've always think that when I see an USA film. And when they build that shitty houses in a place full of Tornados. I mean, you KNOW that a tornado will pass, why the fuck you dont build it stronguer.
>>
>>70308989
>>In many households their plumbing can't handle feces and toilet paper, so they scoop the turds out of the toilet and throw it in a bin next to it, along with the toilet paper
>>
>>70310778
Well, not all of us have the time to oven-dry our clothes. Pop a pair of jeans in the microwave for five minute and you're good to go for the day. I always microwave my clothes in the morning right before heading out for work.
>>70308989
>Almost every road has 4 lanes even if hardly any cars are on it
You must have been in the tourist part of town. The locals probably know the hidden truck paths between fast food joints. We've kind of developed a secret language of hidden signs and glyphs made out of discarded french fries, crusty socks and .22 ammunition. Look for the signs next time you're in the area, you might find an out-of-the-way Waffle House if you're lucky.
>>
>>70308443
Poo talking about poo.

Are we just going to ignore that?
>>
>>70308989
i am a professional world traveller and this is correct
>>
I microwave my wife's son to dry him off after he gets out of the bath
>>
File: 1484558625780.jpg (17KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484558625780.jpg
17KB, 411x412px
>>70308989
>scoop the turds out of the toilet and throw it in a bin next to it,
>>
>>70312290
Is that why he's so tan?
>>
I tried once. I stopped when the wall of the microwave oven started to turn brown.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.