[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the best region in your country.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Invejamento.png (901KB, 2506x787px) Image search: [Google]
Invejamento.png
901KB, 2506x787px
Tell me about the best region in your country.
>>
>>70306693
Glorious Puebla. Rich heritage of spanish, german, italian and more. Hot bitches. The bad side it is just that the state is so forgotten and isolated on purpose.
>>
File: VictoriaHarbourChristmas2.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
VictoriaHarbourChristmas2.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
BC outside of Vancouver.
>>
It has a huge canyon. A varied landscape, you can drive two hours and go from needing a light jacket to having 6" of snow on the ground. Most people think the whole state is a desert shithole and a monument to Man's arrogance, but our population grew so fast that most people CHOOSE to live here because it's just a nice place to live. We produce most of the country's copper.
>>
>>70306693
From my my experience, Hawaii. They have great food, architecture, and land. I've never been so comfy in my life, then when I was reading on the beach in Southern Kawaii.
>>
>>70309126
>Puebla ks rich and white
KEKISIMO
>>
>>70309376

I like you Arizona. Nice place atleast the north. Going for havasupai trek next month :-)
>>
File: 1121638.jpg (28KB, 470x366px) Image search: [Google]
1121638.jpg
28KB, 470x366px
>>70306693
Rio Grande do Sul always gets me.
>>
Utrecht

An old roman fortress that turned into a city
Most students
Most girls
Highest wages
Canals below street level, with restaurants next to it
Lots of cafes
In the heart of the country and connected to every city
Biggest cathedral in the country
Can go from the suburbs to the city center by boat
>>
>>70306693
Norrland - the least cucked part of Sweden and with the best nature this side of Glacier Park
>>
Asturias/Cantabria. It's the definition of comfy.
> mountains and rivers everywhere, perfect for hiking
> GOAT food and drink
> wild beaches to enjoy in summer
> summer is not literal hell, unlike in 80% of the country
> lots of historical buildings to visit, with some very interesting lore
> no problems with terrorism, separatism, immigration, unemployment or other bullshit

This is a good a moment as any to remind you that >you will never have an Asturian gf to row your riverboat with.
>>
>>70309126

Yucatán, Campeche and Chiapas are the best regions.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.