[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you Ok America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>>
File: 1479955492011.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479955492011.png
29KB, 657x527px
no
>>
>2017
>Not being a cuck
>>
Looks Photoshopped, I can tell by some of the pixels.
>>
We're at a point where one political party would rather side with a hostile foreign nation than work with the other party. And the other party would rather replace native born Americans with immigrants just to spite the other party.

How the fuck did we come to hate each other so much?
>>
>>70284344
Nice digits, but no, it comes from the official Facebook page of Riki Lindhome, a c-tier american actress
>>
>>70284344
Even if it isn't, it's not a surprise. Leftists are terrible at memes.
>>
>>70284382
Divide and conquer, it makes it easier for the jews to handle all of you that way
>>
>>70284413
How? It makes us harder to control because half of the nation is always going to be rioting.
>>
>>70284382
They're not importing immigrants just to spite the other party, they're doing it because they've become convinced that the only way to achieve a truly great society is to shove every single type of person under one umbrella and try to make them live together.
>>
>>70284438
Let's be real, they're doing it because it makes racists mad. If they truly believed in diversity, they'd be importing a more diverse set of immigrants besides just Mexicans.
>>
>>70284426
It gives you a common enemy to you and all the people you band with to focus your energies and get distracted from the issues that really matters, you get tired arguing about weed and same marriage laws while the real shit pass by unadverted
>>
>>70284310
>happily a cuck
where is a verb
>>
>>70284604
>to be happy
I think thats how it works
>>
>>70284580
But sewing all the division costs a lot of money. If I was a part of a secret cabal trying to take control of nations, I'd try to subvert countries like Japan because it's easier to control one party than two, and the LDP has a very comfortable near monopoly on politics in Japan because they're so homogeneous.
>>
>>70284382
The immediate establishment of a two-party-system and subsequent increasing polarization between those is a neccessary consequence of a first-past-the-post system. It also makes a country vulnerable to cheating tricks like gerrymandering. That's why we in Germany chose proportional representation as method instead. It ensures much more stability at the price of weaker leadership.
>>
>>70284310
>[Current year]
>Not allowing a strong black bull to inseminate your wife and humiliate you while you cry in the corner of your bedroom
>>
File: lebron-weight-room.jpg (89KB, 543x490px) Image search: [Google]
lebron-weight-room.jpg
89KB, 543x490px
>>70285177
>>
Sad.

It's going to explode someday, people who get bullied and are scared at some point go nuts and either kill themselves or the bullies and some bystanders.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.