[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

int feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tfw ear.png (19KB, 644x718px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19KB, 644x718px
>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

>We only meet up once, to establish a money deal. Have only talked a few times over text in regards to the math assignments

>she's 24, cute as fuck, and I had a mini crush on her when I first met her

>on OKCupid as I'm scrolling through chicks, I fucking see her profile pop up

WHAT SHOULD I DO BROS

Should I actually message my tutor? I mean...It would be so fucking weird, what could I say? It's not like she's an actual tutor for me so we don't meet up..I can't say "hey let's go to such and such our session" because she's just doing my online homework for me..

What should I do bros? Should I just visit her profile/Like it, and leave it at that? It alerts you who visited your profile etc on your end, so she'd definitely know...
>>
If you pay her to do your homework for you I guarantee she thinks you're a stupid fuck and is disgusted by you.
>>
Better not to data with those with whom you meet every day
>>
>>70283692
This desu
She looks at you as a lesser as she should
>>
>>70283665
>>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

t. chink
>>
I feel the same way but about someone I'm tutoring.

>she's 31, cute as fuck, really smart, works in an interesting field, has a great sense of humour, has given subtle hints that she actually loves spending time with me (perhaps only as a friend?)
>find stumble upon one of her social media profiles; find out she's obviously available
>tfw resisting urge to make a move
>>
>>70283692
This is not true, I dated my French "teacher".

Go for it, OP. Don't overdo it, just like her profile. If she doesn't respond to it or anything, just let it go.
>>
>>70283877
Okay

Yeah that's what I'll do, a Visit/Like and leave it at that.

Yeah it's one of those things where it'd be hard to like, make a move on considering that we don't meet up..

She's fucking FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE though bro

Tight lil' frame, seems to be a 1/4 asian and has her degrees in petroleum and geological engineering
>>
>>70283877
Its different, you were learning a language, making yourself more culturally open
He is just avoiding basic responsibilities
>>
>>70283909
if you were smart enough you'd realize she's way out of your league
>>
>>70284877
I've dated girls out of my league before nigga - both in terms of attractiveness and social status.

It's possible if you have a personality/sense of humor that shines brighter than average, that with my higher than normal ambition/goals I'll be good for this girl I know it
>>
>>70283740
Go4it worst that could happen is you find someone else to tutor.
>>
This all sounds really pathetic in a lot of ways
>>
>>70283665
post pics before i give advice
>>
a tutor teaches you, not does ur homework
>>
>>70283665
How old are you?
>>
Am I reading r9k or int

Wtf is this
>>
>>70284929
Well it seems you have the ego, and girls usually like that whether you can substantiate it or not
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.