[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your cunt 2. Do you work FOR FREE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

1. your cunt
2. Do you work FOR FREE?
>>
>>70279480
i fuck ur mum for free
>>
>>70279480
>minimum wage
is that for 18+ people or younger?
I think the minimum wage is about $9 for 14 year olds and $20+ for 18 and older
nobody can live on under $7 an hour so I'd like to know what the fuck is happening in america
>>
>>70279480
>people work for a dollar an hour
>i can get a worker for 50 bucks for 50 hours
how is this allowed?
>>
>united states of poverty
lel
>>
>>70279690
Why do you think business is fleeing to low cost countries.

Why would you pay a braindead retard in the west 10€ an hour to press a button on the assembly line when you can hire 10 retards for the same money in third world countries to press 10 buttons.
>>
>>70279480
Minimum wage in Mexico is 4 dollars a day.
>>
>>70279880
I thought you used pesos
>>
>>70279690
>>70279758
Or you could just buy robots and then you don't have to worry about paying wages to workers
http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/30/14128870/foxconn-robots-automation-apple-iphone-china-manufacturing
>>
>>70279689
It's a regional thing.
Many places have decided on a raise to $15 an hour over the next several years, but it has all been on the local level.
The left tried to push for an increase on the national level, but of course they didn't win out.

You will likely see local and state governments raising it over the next few years, but for some reason people are adverse to age limits on minimum wage in places.
>>
>>70279880
Just Russia level. I did not think that Mexico is so poor. It is not surprising that shillion chicanos to flee to United States.
>>
>>70279480
>2/3 bucks an hour
It's correct I guess, it's estimated that a lot of people here earn around that. Never really thought about it in hours though

480x30=14.400(500 dollars)
720x30=21.600(700 something dollars)

I should clarify that only people without education(a cleaning lady, a newfag seller in a store/supermarket) earn that though, someone with education earns at least 1000 in normal jobs during his/her first year or two until he becomes effective. Of course there's people with a good title that also earn 5 times that during their first year but yeah

Nice info
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.