[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-Muslim(Now Christian) needs help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 15

File: 1i5bf9.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1i5bf9.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
I live in a country where leaving Islam is punishable by death. Is there any ex -Muslim here who can help me on how to deal with this? I didn't even tell my parents, although they're not religious. But even people from my neighborhood can kill me. There are large numbers of imams and they can do anything to me Nobody here helps people like me. Any advice? How can I get international help?
>>
>>70267491
>How can I get international help?
Go to Germany.
>>
Perhaps it would have been better to wait with leaving Islam until AFTER you've found a place where you won't get stoned for it.
>>
all you should do is just pretend to be a muslim. it might bother you but things wont get any worse
>>
>>70267491
>(Now Christian)
If you're willing to beg and plee and call America #1, we can get you here within the month.
>>
>>70267491
move to tolerant western countries, Im sure they will see you as what you are and not think you're a Muslim just based on your ethnicity
>>
>>70267567
I don't want to. After finding myself how retarded and hateful the “holy" Quran is i hate it more than anything. And I don't go to mosques so people might've been doubting me. Also I'm only 18 with no money so I can't still move out from my country!
>>
>>70267739
You must live a lie for a bit. I am in a similar situation. It's either patience, or die.
>>
>>70267491
>>70267739
Become a martyr m8.
>>
>>70267703
I don't look like Arabs though, also my accent isn't that bad, I just want to get away from Sharia lovers, Europe is more dangerous for people like me since the refugees can kill me too if they knows I've left Islam. Muslims hate ex- Muslims more than anything
>>
هداك الله وتاب عليك
>>
>>70267906
>Muslims hate ex- Muslims more than anything
Not if you're Christian. If you become agnostic or atheist you can become a target.

As long as you are with the 'people of the books', your life can be spared.
>>
>>70267887
Are you an ex Muslim too? Why would you feel unsecured if you live in the States already? My own friends don't lije me anymore
>>
>>70268029
>My own friends don't lije me anymore
You said you didnt tell anyone though?
>>
>>70268029
Not ex-Muslim. Ex-Jehovah. Except I'm not yet, and I will never officially be, to maintain contact with my mother. Ex-JW die social deaths.
>>
>>70267906
move to India, you're basically look the same
>>
>>70268006
They don't even like Christianity some people here. They claims that worshipping Jesus is not right, but following pedo Muhammad is good! When I was little I went to a mosque once and they've claimed it. But also If there weren't violent Muslims here i could've lived peacefully here. But my town is filled with mosques
>>
>>70268086
Some knows I've lost interest going to mosques every Friday. People already jokingly call me a kafir (non-muslim) but they still dont know seriously I've left Islam
>>
>>70267906

like someone already said in the thread, it's better to live a lie and pretend you are still a muslim to your community, also I have a Algerian in my work, he has been here all his life and got married to a Spanish girl and abandoned Islam too, the rest of the pakis that work here don't even talk to him.

So... just play along, put a mini quran around your neck our take one always with you when in public just for pretending, i'm sure you can do a lot of things just to cover yourself from indiscrete eyes.
>>
>>70268437
That's not easy in here, like I've said If you don't go to mosques regularly or at least friday they will question you. But anyway thanks for your help. I guess I don't have any other option here. People like me are always on danger
>>
File: 05OReillyMemeGenerator.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
05OReillyMemeGenerator.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>70268240
>They claims that worshipping Jesus is not right, but following pedo Muhammad is good!
Its well known that Jesus is a Muslim saint or at least holy man.

Just use your knowledge of Islam to prove them wrong. This way you at least 'appear' to be interested in Islam but you can set up a new identity for yourself.
>>
>>70267739
Pretend you still are a muslim until the opportunity to get out arrives
>>
>>70268671
Actually Jesus was Jewish, even some Muslim scholars said that. But that won't work
>>
>>70268631

I'm sure you can sacrifice yourself and go one day just for appearance or if someone asks just say you don't agree with your iman and are looking for another mosque to pray.
>>
>>70268766
>But that won't work
Even Muslims believe that Jesus will fight the anti-Christ (with help of other Muslim figures who will return).

Its really not a stretch and people will respect you for at least regurgitating the info in the Quran.
>>
>>70267491
You can literally seek refugee status in any western country.

[spoiler]pick canada[/spoiler]
>>
>>70267491
well you just don't tell anyone
you know every 4chan poster in real life pretends we are not racist, otherwise we lose our jobs, but when the day comes to vote everyone still knows who to vote for
>>
>>70267491
>Ex-Muslim(Now Christian)
I'm willing to bet you post on /pol/. Anyway, unless you're Catholic, I hope the Muslims kill you anyway.

Just apply for asylum and hope you get accepted, but with all those Syrian refugees there and the economic migrants it'll be much harder to be accepted.
>>
>>70269014
You're right. Actually it's people like us who should've given refuge to save ourselves from Islamic rules. But anyway, I want to live in a place where no one is Muslim so that no one can question me why i left Islam and give me a death penalty. Pretty much everywhere in Canada/Europe are filled with Pakistanis and refugees. I've learnt that there are some organizations that helps people like me.
>>
>>70268929
I will try! Thanks brother! Really need to flee this place
>>
>>70269336
Why don't you seek refuge in a Hindu community or something?
>>
>>70269336
>>70269411
Yeah, you're pretty much fucked. Canada's fastest growing population is Muslim anyway. Just take a boat to Australia
>>
>thinks islam is stupid
>converts to christianity

OP is an 18 year old self-hater, who despises himself and his culture while fetishizing europe

I can understand athiest but lol, christianity

Dumb kids
>>
>>70269532
The Hindu community itself gets attacked sometimes. Read the news of south Asian countries, how can they help me?
>>
>>70269638
thats your safest bet though, where else do you expect to go?
>>
>>70267491
I'm not an ex-Muslim but I am a Christian American and I think I know exactly what you need in this situation: guns, lots of them.

All you have to do is move you, your family, and your parishioners up into the mountains and settle some sparsely populated land with a couple thousand firearms of dubious legality in tow. Trust me, prople will leave you alone.

Backup plan is that you could move to America as long as you promise to vote Republican and love your new country more than your old.
>>
>>70269629
He probably browsed /pol/ and decided Christianity over Atheism
>>
Find a reasonable way to market your labor.
Find another country where you have a job waiting.
Move.

End.
>>
>>70269629
Watch David Wood's videos on Islam on YouTube. There was a short period of time when i was agnostic, but now i realize Christianity is the only one that makes sense, but at least it's better than Islam anyway

You must be a Muslim living in Canada who thinks I'm self hating. I'm only following what's right. Be careful with your Muslim friends
>>
>>70269629
>t. someone who has never read the bible or koran
>>
>>70269638
Bangladesh has a lot of people. Is your life even in inherent danger?

I'm a muslim turned atheist , but converting from one abrahamic faith to another is kinda wack in my opinion. Christianity is used to maintain empires, and Islam is used to create them.

If I were you I'd just pretend to be a non-practicing Muslim or something. Then once you get enough money move to India or Canada or whatever.
>>
>>70269914
I have relatives in Canada. Seems like I have to stuck with this place for a while since i don't have any money to travel and settle anyway. But I was hoping for some international aid
>>
>>70269827
>David Wood
How often do you browse /pol/?
>>
File: 1484580078605.png (226KB, 552x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484580078605.png
226KB, 552x333px
>>70267491
>Tfw bosnian muslim
Feels good mang
>>
First of all, congratulations on your awakening. Anybody that actually reads the quran and spends even 5 minutes on Mohammed should see it's an absolutely immoral ruleset for life.

Now, seriously do not tell anybody you have left Islam. Move to Europe or even better to the USA. It's much harder to get to the US though.

Also asylum for converts is much faster than asylum for muslims.

If you actually want to be Christian you can always become a martyr and let them stone you to death though.

The Christians of old were fed to lions for entertainment, so it could be worse.
>>
>>70269914
Islam is nothing like Christianity or Judaism. Islam is a disgusting religion made by an immoral pedophile, rapist, murderer, slavetrader.
>>
>>70270418
It's actually a bad thing for an 18 year old to be martyr. I want to study engineering, i have dreams. I don't want someone to kill me for leaving their beloved religion. Anyway, thanks for your info, guess I've to stuck and pretend for a little while. I'll try to apply for a religious asylum after i learn the process. I'm still not sp sure what to do next.
>>
>>70270567
Also there isn't a single ex Muslim community in here!
>>
>>70269411
Sorry, didn't see your text

Tell, and _prove it_, that you risk death and/or torture, if you gets returned. That way they can't send you back, even if you're denied asylum.

Being a legitimate Christian will help you.
>>
>>70270310
You and Albania are the only countries in Europe nobody wants to integrate into the EU.
>>
>>70270567
This.

Jesus and Mohammed are complete polar opposites. How Muslims manage the cognitive dissonance that come with viewing them both as prophets is beyond me.
>>
>>70267491
>I live in a country where leaving Islam is punishable by death. Is there any ex -Muslim here who can help me on how to deal with this?
not sure but if you're actually persecuted for religion you can claim refugee status
>>
File: 1484730959365.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484730959365.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
>>70270795
Why is that miloš
>>
>>70270659
Not to scare you off or anything, but when you pick a country, don't just look out for muslims that could go after you for leaving Islam, also check local news for the right wing.

I wouldn't wish on anyone that flees Islam to be kicked to death by nazis.
>>
>tfw westernized Muslim in the US
stay jelly
>>
>>70270735
Shouldn't be too hard. There are vids of people from his country being hacked to pieces with machetes for apostasy on liveleaks.
>>
right off the bat, I would head down to the local mosque and tell the imam you've had some kind of crisis of faith and you want to be a better Muslim.

You're just acting, act just like all the other Muslim teenagers to the best of your ability.

It sucks and feels fake as fuck, but it'll keep a gang of radicals from kicking in your door and chopping you up.

Try to get refugee status in Canda, (we're full).
>>
>>70271008
That's fucking bullshit though.

America is far more right wing that Europe and we don't even have nazis much less ones who spend their time kicking brown folk's heads in.
>>
>>70267491
Why Europe or Canada?

Just go to India

imho this is just bait how to get welfare refugee money
>>
>>70271044
I'd trade him for you any day.
>>
>>70271008
>>70271156
I could try, my main goal is to at least get ayay from my place, even if it's Zimbabwe. Even if Canada or USA rejects me I'll try to my last breath to find a better home.
>>
>>70271166
t. friendly, white-hooded concerned citizen
>>
>>70271201
My man India has large number of Muslims and it's bigger than my home country. If I do it for the welfare I couldn't eat pork! But as i said I want to try for any country that has small percentage of Muslim or almost no Muslims
>>
>>70271166
That's because Americans are all talk when it comes to these things.

For example on the day Breivik had his island adventure, an older man in Austria shot his gypsy neighbors, because "someone had to do it".
>>
>>70268331
Go to mosques every now and then. Also get a job in some degenerate/less mudshit area in your countr, like the capital maybe. Until then there's really not much to do save apply for refugee status in some cost euro country like Belgium. UK will probably decline and Germany afaik takes too much time.

Anyway, go with the flow for now but think of ways of leaving in the meantime. Where do peole of your country generally emigrate to, like nearby countries?
>>
>>70271385
>implying they'd let my catholic ass in the kkk
Fuck off libtard, your buzzwords have no effect anymore. The KKK died 80 years ago and simply calling your political opponents racist isn't going to work anymore.
>>
>>70271503
Also even if I want to get a welfare refugee money i still have to wait for a long time, and for that long time i might get into a good university for scholarship since my results are good. I need my own money anyway, that's why I'm stuck as long as nobody granting me a visa/work permit in those country so that i can live on my own
>>
>>70271540
No we just have more space, more guns, and are less edgy.
>>
>>70271634
The closest country they immigrate for work is typically Malaysia. But mostly people from my country go to western countries for higher studies and work
>>
File: fourmarksofthechurch.jpg (82KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
fourmarksofthechurch.jpg
82KB, 736x552px
Have you decided to follow the correct Christian Church or one of the many incorrect ones my Bengali bro?
>>
Youre going to have to go for sweden or canada. Any country that has a small muslim population is like that because they dont want immigrants. I dont know about sweden, but if you get into canada you just have to move out of toronto or vancouver and you will never see muslims.
>>
>>70271217
Too bad
>>
File: untitled1.png (39KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
untitled1.png
39KB, 262x193px
>leaves on Abrahamic religion for another
Amateur Hour
>>
File: 426765.jpg (220KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
426765.jpg
220KB, 600x600px
>>70271816
Malaysia is Muslim, they won't kill you for leaving Islam but probably pic related
>>
>>70271872
I'm still not baptized yet, since my town has only one church and nobody works on there. I could go to Dhaka, my home capital and secretly get baptizing there. But right now i try to frequently read the bible online and i can't decide where to follow the correct church
>>
>>70272003
Be Catholic, if not
KYS
No one wants anymore proteshits
>>
>>70269893
Do I need to read mein kampf to be able to say that nazism was a shitty ideology?
>>
>>70271959
Islam is a cult, not a part of Abrahamic religion as they claim I think. Nothing comes close to this
>>
>>70272112
Nice try

We have an Abraham in our religion too, I remember because he nearly did something cool like slit another Prophet's throat
>>
>>70271872
This.

Martin Luther was a mistake. So was this communist Pope while we're on the topic.
>>
>>70267491
Seek asylum from france or belgium for apostasy maybe
Idk likelihood of rejection now
>>
>>70272068
I know that, between only Orthodox and Catholic i think i should be a devoted Catholic.
>>
>>70272162
But I am an athiest now, 5 prayers a day was cutting into my videogaming schedule
>>
>>70272094
Yes, you do.

Good talk you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>70270418
>First of all, congratulations on your awakening.

You what, Jozef? He isn't atheist, he's a fucking Christian now.
>>
>>70272003
Catholicism is true Christianity.
It is the Church Jesus Christ himself founded and follows the line of apostolic succession that was given to us out from the early Church. Since you are part of the former British empire it is possible that many of the Bengali christians around will be part of the Anglican communion. Do not fall for their lies, the Anglican Church was founded by a man in many ways much much worse than Muhammed.

The only thing I can tell you is to study Church history and doctrine, and to pray for wisdom. I know the Holy Spirit will lead you to the right choice.

Maybe you can go to India and find yourself a qt St. Thomas Christian wife
>>
>>70267491
>leaves islam
>for christianity
retard
>>
>>70272112
What? Tell me what the definition of an Abrahamic religion is.
>>
>>70267906
> I don't look like Arabs though
True, at least arabs look human while the same can't be said about you kek
>>
>>70272219
And i left after learning how Muhammad used to give orgasms to aisha when she was 9. Crazy stuff for a religion. Also there's many verses where it is said Muhammad murdered many jews and slaves them. You'll find hundreds of reason to live Islam other than 5 times a day for praying.
>>
>>70267971
مشتاق لزب الابيض
>>
>>70268240
Nice bait faggot, you'd know that Isa is one of the holiest prophets in Islam and is even mentioned before Mohammed (pbuh).
>>
>>70272337
I plan to follow that, I've had interest in it anway
>>
>>70272403
>giving 9 year olds orgasms and having Jewish slaves
WTF I am muslim again now
>>
>>70267491
If this isnt a false flag, DONT fucking let anyone know you arent faithful anymore, even muslim girls HERE end up "accidentally falling off the balcony" because they had a swedish boyfriend. You will have lie and never confess the truth, dont try to appeal to parental love or some such bullshit. If not your parents then it will be someone else, just keep playing your part and set a goal to somehow get out of your country and somewhere "safe"
>>
>>70272403
Have you even completed the bible? I think you just look to Jesus as love and someone to fill your heart, but you don't even know enough about it.
>>
>>70272163
Pope Francis isn't a communist.
Christina "Joseph Stalin" Fernandez de Kirchener used to call him "The Great Enemy" when he was Archbishop of Buenos Aires, that should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>70269827
You were literally deluded by /pol/ into thinking that Islam is any different than Christianity while the two are extremely similiar lol
>>
>>70272571
>extremely similiar
except, you know, in all that New Testament stuf where Jesus talks about forgiving everyone no matter what
>>
>>70272488
>>70272571
There is a difference between venerating someone and worshiping someone my good friend.
Veneration is having a bond of love and respect for a Holy person because of their holiness. Muslims venerate Jesus
Worship is recognizing that someone is the One True God and giving him ALL of your hearts love and true devotion. Christians worship Jesus as the only Son of God the Father made man.

It's okay that you didn't understand the difference between the two though, protestants don't either, which is why they accuse us of worshiping Virgin Mary and the Saints
>>
I'm proud of /int/ for trying to give genuine responses to OP. <3

t. someone who's in a similar boat
>>
>>70272759
Just go to Croatia.
>>
>>70272756
But Catholics literally worship Mary and the saints? You're literally deluded to think they don't
>>
>>70272759
Nigga just go to Croatia or one of the Croat parts of your own country.
You don't have it nearly as bad as Bengali bro
>>
>>70272571
They are very different but the fundamentals for maintaining a religious lifestyle are very similar
hurrdurr no adultery, no stealing, fornication, no lying, etc.
>>
>>70272543
My parents know I'm not religious but they don't know I'm following Christianity now. But they're not religious though,that's why at least it wouldn't be a problem right now. But i plan to tell them in the future ( if i get to live)

Also thanks for your advice. I feel very bad about Sweden getting flooded by people like those who am i trying to get away. Always wanted to visit Sweden. Hope lost, filled with crazy arabs and pakis whos even more dangerous for me
>>
>>70269827
>But now i realize Christianity is the only one that makes sense
Man, every religion is full of shit. None of them really makes sense. And Christianity has got A LOT of crazy stuff too. Now some Christians may look peaceful and moderate, but several centuries ago things were wa-ay different. It's just an another bloody cult full of hate and ignorance.
>>
>>70272759
Aren't Bosnians and Albanians super secular? What are you afraid of? Serbs?
>>
>>70272837
Praying to and worshiping are again not the same thing.
Read the books of Maccabees or the book of Ezra (which your Jewish overlord Martin Luther took out of protestant Bibles to keep you people easily manipulatable) for Biblical precedent of asking our beloved departed for intercession.
>>
>>70272759
Yeah, but you're in Bosnia.

Bosniaks have Islam-lite, it's not exactly comparable with Bangladesh with their machette attacks on apostates etc.
>>
>>70272900
Tell me one supposed "crazy" facet of Christian ideology.
No soviet memes, please
>>
>>70272900
>some Christians may look peaceful and moderate, but several centuries ago things were wa-ay different.
Honestly, there is a difference between what a religion claims and how people (leaders) use it. Most of the violent stuff "Christians" did wasn't a reflection of christianity but a human corruption of it. Jesus would have not allowed the Crusades, nor the use of violence against anyone.
>>
>>70272759
Lol thanks bro, people like us need help

>>70272488
How do you know? At least I'm not following a violent religion anymore filled with hatred. You may find both of them similar but Christianity is 1000 times better than Islam is. Islam needs a reform otherwise it will be eradicated completely
>>
>>70272403
>Also there's many verses where it is said Muhammad murdered many jews and slaves them
Based
>>
>>70273034
Adding to this, the Crusades were born as a defense from Muslim war conquests. So a lot of wars were Islam-inspired.
>>
>>70273033
You perform an act of cannibalism by eating blood and flesh of a 2000 yo jew every Sunday.
>>
>>70272806
>>70272845
>go to Croatia

I punched myself because of this. Thanks for good intentions though.

>>70272925

I'm in a bit specific situation, it's not too bad for atheists. But my wife is from a different ethnicity so the problems kind of multiply... I don't want to disclose more information.

>>70273011

"You don't know where I've been Lou" (Just imagine guy bleeding on you and yelling this.)
>>
>>70273128
Agree, Islam started most of these shit. Before Muhammad was born, Christians, Jews, polytheistic, Atheists lived peacefully. Many people don't know the full history nowdays.
>>
>>70273185
It isn't just the flesh of a human.
It is the very flesh of God himself, which he gives to us so that we may commune with him.
Partaking in the most Holy Communion while in a state of Grace is one of the most unironically exhilarating times you can have without consuming mind altering drugs.
>>
>>70273034
So you're basically saying that humans can corrupt/use how they want the word of god (almighty being)? How is that possible?
>>
File: 1479517495560.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479517495560.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>70273278
>Christians, Jews, polytheistic, Atheists lived peacefully.
>>
Why the fuck you choose other religion instead of becoming an unbeliever?
>>
>>70273336
At least no one enslaved thousands of people or murdered innocent Jews to enslave them, also follow a caliphate filled with violent rules
>>
>>70273290
>It is the very flesh of God himself
But anyway, Christ was a human being. Physically. So you eat human flesh and drink human blood. You are no better than some savages back in pre-Christ's times.
>>
>>70273278
>Before Muhammad was born, Christians, Jews, polytheistic, Atheists lived peacefully.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you mean in pre-Islamic Arabia, its not that simple.

Life isn't confined to such black and white world views.
>>
>>70273334
Because humans aren't gods and therefore can't fully comprehend and follow God's word. They are prone to fail, aka sin.The whole religion thing is trying to not fail at following the supposed God's word.
>>
>>70273336
Fuck off /pol/fag please.
One of the ways you can tell that Christianity has God's grace and blessing is the fact that it was able to spread peacefully through all corners of the globe
>inb4 muh conquistadors
Conquistadors were military men and politicians not church leaders.
The Catholic Church committed not even a single recorded atrocity to the New World's populace.
>>70273334
Because humans are corrupt. The word of God is incorruptible but we humans can pretend to be using it for horrible things, when actually they are using earthly ideology
>>
>>70273427
>murdered innocent Jews
Lol
You think bani qurayza were innocent?
>>
>>70267491
Just fake it until you make it.
Muslims can get fucking crazy and kill you for something like that.
Keep it a secret until it can't hurt you.
>>
File: 54PKvvsz.jpg (41KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
54PKvvsz.jpg
41KB, 382x383px
But you won't have "your people" if you leave your country just to become an athetist.

Do you think it's worth it?
>>
>>70273407
I was an agnostic for a short period of time, but i realized and studied to find out we need religion and found Christianity to be the only one which I find myself good for my life, other than what you think, but it's bad anyway for both atheists,christians, and agonestics in our country since we don't follow their rules
If today i wanted to have a tattoo or eat pork, i could be if i wasn't living in a Muslim majority country
>>
>>70273534
>The Ioakim Chronicle says that Vladimir's uncle, Dobrynya, forced the Novgorodians into Christianity "by fire", while the local mayor, Putyata, persuaded his compatriots to accept Christian faith "by the sword".
>>
>>70273534
>The Catholic Church committed not even a single recorded atrocity to the New World's populace.
Thank you for pointing this. Modern education often ignores the good campaigns Christianity did in the Americas. And the Queen of Spain specifically asked Conquistadors to treat natives with the respect hey deserve. Atrocities were comitted by military men hired by wealthier businessmen in search of gold and trade opportunities. Another corruption.
>>
>>70267906
Brazil has virtually no muslims (30k out of a 210m population), so yeah I think you'd be safe here.
>>
>>70273427
>enslaved thousands of people or murdered innocent jews
People did this all the time, before and after Muhammad. Even in non-Muslim states.
>>
>>70273670
I said Christianity not Orthodoxy m8
>>
>>70273612
What do you mean by your people i can't tell but i would like to live alone and i don't care about/have my people. Also where the fuck did i say I'm an atheist, did you even read my post?
>>
>>70273613

>I was an agnostic for a short period of time,
>but i realized and studied to find out we need religion and found Christianity

You're only 18, dude. You don't have to have all the answers right away.
>>
>>70273728
True.
Slavery is as old as the Agricultural Revolution. Slaves were basically animals you could teach what to do and how
>>
>>70273766
>Christianity
>not Orthodoxy
>>
>>70273864
The fact that it was old doesn't mean it was moral.
You saw none of the Apostles or even Jesus himself owned slaves
>>
>>70272571
nobody kill you or even care if you don't want to be christian anymore m8.

Worst case scenario some people will stop talking to you but even that would be surprising.
>>
>>70273538
If it's true maybe that's why Muhammad was such a high testosterone killer since it's them where he got his genes from, if you presume. Also, what about the other jews who were innocent and never commited anything? Did you even read your book? Muhammad even chopped some head for disagreeing with him. No way you find him correct. He also called black people "raisin head"
>>
File: 1401281109284.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
1401281109284.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>70273916
>Low class poor motherfuckering jews living under Roman rule didn't own no slaves
GEE
>>
>>70273916
Some Philosophers through History claimed it was perfectly moral, so it is debatable. Plato, for example, explained slavery was a natural part of humanity and certain people had souls born to be slaves.
>>
>>70273970
>Muhammad even chopped some head for disagreeing with him. No way you find him correct. He also called black people "raisin head"

Damn he sound like a really really angry /pol/ tard.
>>
>>70273515
But why didn't god make things clear? Why there is a possibility that you can misinterpret something? it couldn't be written by something you call a god. All these excuses like "we can't fully comprehend his will" are just a bullshit. It's not a rocket science. I've read the Bible several times. I've read Christian books. They aren't complicated, hard to comprehend or something. It's just fairy tales with a bit of schizophrenia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0
>>
Thanks to every single one of you for helping me and suggesting me what to do now. Really didn't know some stuff but i guess I've stuck here for a while. Pray for me but anyway I wish more people can live Islam and find out how it is other than bashing me
>>
>>70273128
The direct cause of the first crusade was the Byzantine emperor asking the pope for some mercenaries cause he was getting constantly invaded by muslims
>>
>>70273970
The men of bani qurayza weren't beheaded and dumped into a trench for no reason.
There was a treaty and they betrayed it.
Everywhere in history, you will find that high treason is punished by death.

And the prophet didn't kill infidels just for them being infidels. There's a reason Islam started the way it did. Because since the beginning of Islam the pagan Arabs were torturing Muslims, so that was a call for jihad. The prophet's uncle was a pagan, and insisted on staying a pagan, but he was never harmed. Why? He never joined those who were torturing Muslims.
>>
>>70274077
That's the thing. Religion does not follow human logic. It doesn't even claim to do so. It uses faith instead.
According to Abrahamic religions, God purposely made things not clear. Some religious people say it's because he wanted to test us. We also definitely do not have the ability to comprehend infinitely absolute elements such as Gods so its logical that we don't have it clear.
If you don't want to believe that it's fine. Pure Christianity doesn't force you to believe, as it recognizes God gave us free will.
>>
Idk man tell your dad you're Christian now and let him shoot you to death.

Better to be 6ft underground than spend another day living in the pile of shit that is Bangladesh.
>>
Come to Latin America. We're at least our government is based in not considering religions to make decisions. Also we're not racists despite we are classist.
>>
>>70267491
reddit.com/r/exmuslim would probably be a great resource for you.
>>
>>70274287
A lesser known fact is that many torture techniques the Spanish Conquistadors performed against native Americans were inspired by what Muslims did to Spaniards. For example, cutting the native's eyes and noses and send them to their towns as a warning of what they would to to anyone resisting conversion.
That was a Muslim trick the Conquistadors learnt to apply emulating their conquests.
>>
>>70272302
kek

nice one, have a cevap
>>
>>70274320
>There's a reason Islam started the way it did. Because since the beginning of Islam the pagan Arabs were torturing Muslims, so that was a call for jihad.

Interesting. So the violent aspect of religion was initially inspired by pagan barbarism.
One would think if everyone actually followed religion the way they are intended there would actually be no war.
>>
>>70273090
Muhammad al-Murabitun
>>
>>70274659
religions...

don't kill people (of your religion)

easy

it just isn't in text
>>
>>70274345
>Some religious people say it's because he wanted to test us
What a well-designed test I must say. You can't figure out anything for sure, until recently you couldn't even know about religions that aren't popular in your place (so if you were born in a wrong place - welcome to hell). It seems like it would be better to born in a dark souls world.
>If you don't want to believe that it's fine
It's not really true. But even if it were, as you say, people corrupt everything. They think that because they believe in a god and do all that fancy mysterious stuff they are better than people who don't. Because it's not a matter of different taste in clothing, sex partners or anything. It's about having a relation with something that is almighty. Almost everyone starts to believe that they're better and smarter than non-believers. And many religions claim so, because if you're not better than those who don't believe, what's the point then? Yes, not everyone is like that, but many. And it creates hate. I don't know about you, but here in Russia, you can experience that hate on yourself. Our friend Bangladesh have a real trouble with it. It really affects our lives. And that hate will last as long as religions exist. I'm not saying to get rid religions is a panacea, but this is a step forward.
>>
>>70275238
I get your point.
>>
Poor Kermits asshole.
>>
File: humm.png (204KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
humm.png
204KB, 500x500px
>>70274320
So if somebody is tortured you need to take a proportionnate response and try to conquer the world?
>>
File: VxMn4k9.png (48KB, 1317x467px) Image search: [Google]
VxMn4k9.png
48KB, 1317x467px
>>70275668
Also, mandatory post
>>
File: 14796253026620[1].jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
14796253026620[1].jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>70275860
>then chased him for 20 minutes saying "it isn't easy being green"
>>
>>70275761
All empires seeked territory on expanse of other empires. All empires "tried to conquer the world".
>>
>>70271008
>kicked to death by nazis.
Haven't seen them in 20 years.
>>
>>70269629
t. Muhammad Ahmed
>>
>>70271634
>Where do peole of your country generally emigrate to, like nearby countries?

Bangladesh is Mexico when India is USA so much to the point India has already built a 3000 km wall on its border with Bangladesh. Yet they keep coming.

Illegal immigrants from Bangladesh have settled and demographically altered many districts in NE India and West Bengal.
>>
>>70267491
>Ex-Muslim(Now Christian)
What a big self-hating cuck. Are you converting to christianity so you can seek refuge in the west or what ?
How can you convert to another abrahamic religion ? Just convert to budhism or become agnostic.
>>
For your own safety and well being avoid Poland.
>>
>>70272364
>at least arabs look human

Wish they behaved like that too instead like chimpouts.
>>
>>70267906
As one anon said India is your best bet really
>>
>>70273534

>He actually believes that.

kys
>>
>>70273071
>Christianity is 1000 times better than Islam is
in america was have saying: "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." basically, if you don't have it, you want it, and if you have it, you aren't satisfied. when you get really into christianity dont be surprised if you notice just as many flaws as in islam
>>
File: DrFnC4u.png (159KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
DrFnC4u.png
159KB, 1270x1136px
>18 years old
>converted to Christianity
>is a regular poster on /pol/
What a meme
>>
>>70273278
You are seriously deluded if you believe that is the truth
>>
>>70273534
Read up how Charlemagne spread christianity """""peacefully"""" to the Anglo-saxons and got crown as a holy roman emperor for that
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.