[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A daily reminder that you will never be Finnish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: emil.jpg (98KB, 1080x1033px) Image search: [Google]
emil.jpg
98KB, 1080x1033px
A daily reminder that you will never be Finnish
>>
>>70250471
What's it like to even be finnish?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (372KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
372KB, 1803x1351px
>>70250471

nice, thanks for improving my day.
>>
>>70252465
it's a bit shite if we're talking the truth here
>>
>>70252553
Fucking hell, I'm never seeing that many Spanish posters peeping around here, but really you're a good bunch.
>>
Yes I will
>>
>>70252621

What's shite about it?
>>
File: 1484546966918.png (167KB, 318x308px) Image search: [Google]
1484546966918.png
167KB, 318x308px
>>70250471
AHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>70252621
Kek
Explain
>>
>>70250471
Don't be so sure
>>
>>70252881
>Main article: Franco–British plans for intervention in the Winter War
>Within a month, the Soviet leadership began to consider abandoning the operation, and on 29 January 1940, via intermediaries in Sweden, Finland's government was approached on the subject of preliminary peace negotiations. Until this point, Finland had fought for its existence as an independent and democratic country. However, at the news that Finland might be forced to cede its territory or sovereignty, public opinion in France and Britain, already favorable to Finland, swung in favor of intervention. When rumors of an armistice reached governments in Paris and London, both decided to offer military support.
>When France and Britain realized that Finland was considering a peace treaty, they gave a new offer of 50,000 troops, if Finland asked for help before 12 March. Through Soviet agents in the French and British governments, indications of Franco-British plans reached Stalin, and may have contributed heavily to his decision to increase military pressure on the Finnish Army, while at the same time offering to negotiate an armistice. Because of the Soviet Union's vast numbers of troops and reserves, it has been argued that without massive Allied intervention, nothing could have deterred the Soviet Union from conquering the entirety of Finland.
> it has been argued that without massive Allied intervention, nothing could have deterred the Soviet Union from conquering the entirety of Finland.
So when will we be thanked?
>>
File: hemma i Finland.jpg (31KB, 425x307px) Image search: [Google]
hemma i Finland.jpg
31KB, 425x307px
I am ok with this.
>>
>tfw finnish
>>
>>70253096
MUSTA BARBAARI
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: vFQY2pE.jpg (367KB, 1326x885px) Image search: [Google]
vFQY2pE.jpg
367KB, 1326x885px
I can't understand why they can't use the M05 cold weather pattern on the pants. Absolute degeneracy.
>>
>>70253320

Budget constraints
>>
>>70252922
>The Allies devised a plan to use the Soviet Union's 30 November 1939 attack on Finland as a cover for seizing both the Swedish ore fields in the north, and the Norwegian harbours through which it was shipped to Germany.
>The plan was to get Norwegian and Swedish permission to send an expeditionary force to Finland across Sápmi, ostensibly to help the Finns. Once in place they were to proceed to take control of Swedish harbours and mines, occupying cities such as Gävle and Luleå and shutting down German access to Swedish ore, presenting Norway and Sweden with a fait accompli.
You will be thanked when you stop being evil.
>>
>>70250471
Phew!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.