[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT things you don't understand about the USA and their people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 50

File: 1372934615658.jpg (25KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1372934615658.jpg
25KB, 604x453px
ITT

things you don't understand about the USA and their people
>>
File: 2017_Ford_Fusion_shift_knob_o.jpg (127KB, 768x500px) Image search: [Google]
2017_Ford_Fusion_shift_knob_o.jpg
127KB, 768x500px
>>
>>70222117
I dont understand why his flag is fashioned to his house so poorly.

Totally disrespectful.
>>
Guns

Being proud of being American even though most of them don't really contribute to society.

Crying over their anthem
>>
I don't understand why obese people get around with a scooter, our obese people in Europe don't have a scooter.
>>
>We're gonna look after the regular folks who are struggling to subsist
>By taking away their healthcare
>>
>>70222180
Guns are to let the government know that the people are in charge.
>>
>>70222180
Of course you wouldn't understand our pride, Paco. Mexicans don't have a country worth being proud of.
>>
>i'm poor
>better vote for uber-capitalists that'll make me even poorer
>>
>>70222180
>Being proud of being American even though most of them don't really contribute to society.

I don't get it either, but it mostly comes from indoctrination. I wish the U.S. wasn't so stand alone and that we had an North American union similar to the EU, I'd like to be able to pack up and go live and work in Canada.
>>
>>70222117
he could have chosen a better day to take this picture
>>
>>70222180
Represents freedom and ability to defend yourself

Stats? I think only 40% of Americans are on some form of assistance

Because it is a wonderful anthem
>>
Well, I guess the OP's picture resume pretty well the things people don't understand abour 'Murricans.
>>
File: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>70222454

>the people are in charge.
>>
>>70222466
t. middle school
>>
How they can live in a multi-racial, multi-cultural hellhole. The amount of real life black people I've seen in the past 30 years is probably less than 10. I don't know how I'd feel if I'd have to see one every day.
>>
>>70222454
>the goyim fell for our ruse
>FOR FOUR CENTURIES IN A ROW
>>
Nothing. They are right about almost everything

Except for the whole Republic thing
>>
>>70222478

There would have been no wind on a nicer day, plus his titties wouldn't be looking as good with less wind to blow them around.
>>
>>70222498
>only 40%
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png (4KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png
4KB, 1000x600px
>no separate words for maternal and paternal relatives (grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, etc.)

on this basis alone the country should be trashed
>>
Do you people think you can overthrow your own goverment?
>>
>>70222117
Sucking military dick all day everyday.
>>
>>70222817
Shut up faggot the respect and admiration of military is the same here.
>>
>>70222817
Also this.
>>
>>70222776
depends what the military does
>>
Why do americans living in poverty and heavily dependent on public services vote for people who promise to cut down on services for poor people?
honestly having a hard time understanding this
>>
The inability to sit in silence when in proximity to other people.
>>
Why trump? And not hillary?
>I dont support neither
>>
>>70222161
this shit disgusts me
as well as push to start
>>
>>70222216
Our obese people are probably more obese than your obese people
>>
>>70222891
Many of those destitute people became that way because globalization and environmental policies pushed by the left wrecked their industries. See West Virginia.
>>
>>70222693
We don't have any gendered nouns. You'd think politically correct Sweden would be falling over themselves to emulate us
>>
>>70222830
We are allowed to be more critical here. Unless you're that fag from a few days ago who cried about the budget.
>>
File: Trumpcalledme.jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpcalledme.jpg
87KB, 960x960px
>>70223034
>>
>>70223109
kek, globalization has been pushed by both parties for decades. It's not something "left-wing".
>>
>>70223109
>globalization pushed by the left
What am I even reading? Reagan ring a bell?
>>
>>70223159
Aww poor thing getting so triggered. Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>70223193
Globalization is the natural end point of capitalism, a system the US is sooo proud of despite doing it wrong.
>>
>>70222693
We don't have that either
>>
>>70222498
I’m American and honestly our anthem’s ...okay at best. It isn’t a particularly good melody, but the words are good.
>>
>>70222573
Because that’s normal life for us. Black people are just kinda part of American life and no one except for the super racist really point it out.
>>
>>70222891

It's a really long answer but it boils down to fear mongering, people being uneducated, religious, and still believing in the american dream.
>>
>>70222117

why do they shit on their pants and walk around with them in malls?

why do they own so many guns and still get shoot?

why do americans sterilise lethal injection needles?

why are they so obsessed about cuckoldry?
>>
>>70222891
what are you talking about? minorities love the democrats who are a bit more of a pro-gibs party.
>>
>>70222117
How can they shout about muh freedom when they are not a democracy
>>
>>70222891
These people do not like to think of themselves as poor people with no future who depend on nanny state. They need something to deny their life, something that will make them believe there is hope. People do not like to think themselves as a failure; even if they are, they will try to avoid thinking about it. Supporting a conservative ideology is just as good as any other way to scape reality.
>>
>>70223224
Yes it does tend to push for that, borders are just an inconvenience to businesses.

It's also why I find it funny that libertarians think corporatism isn't "real" capitalism. Businesses getting big enough to than influence the government and rig it for themselves is completely rational thing for them to do and inevitable.
>>
>>70222454

wew lad

>>70222458

>says cletus while contributing nothing to the american country
>b-b-but I'm le proud to be American XDDD

>>70222468

I respect you.

>>70222498

wew lad

>Because it is a wonderful anthem

Not really, there are better.

No, I'm not saying the Mexican anthem is better so don't bother with that crap.
>>
>>70222573
it depends on where you are desu. some places aren't as heavily affected, even in nyc there exist homogeneous areas.
>>
1. the logic behind Schrodinger's immigrant
2. censorship on real life murder images while the media is extremely violent and bloody
3. being an extremely proud obnoxious citizen while at the same time living on welfare
4.you're willing to spend 5 million dollars in an airstrike just to kill 2 or 5 guys in whreverthefuckstan but the moment you ask for free healthcare people look down on you because it's a waste of money
>>
>>70222693
Sweden is the only Western country I can think of that does that. You’re even alienated by your Scandinavian neighbours (Danish and Norwegian use be(d)stemor and be(d)stefar instead of farfar, morfar, farmor and mormor)
>>
>>70222117
How can one country be so based
>>
>>70223445
>2. censorship on real life murder images while the media is extremely violent and bloody
Because fantasy and reality are different.
>>
>>70222468
I don't. I think the only people who would sign off on that are fifth columnist cuckbertans.
>>
>>70222454
Not all of us are this retarded.
>>
>>70223129
Leave it to an American to know nothing about languages

Gendered nouns is something different entirely. This is just a lack of regular nouns. In most languages you'll find these words are just compounded like:

maternal grandparents
>motherparents

maternal grandmother
>mothermother

maternal aunt
>motheraunt

etc.
>>
>>70222573

It's normal and fun and most people are good despite what you might read online, variety is never a bad thing.
>>
>>70222454
And the drones, tanks, fleets and high impact explosives?
>>
>>70222573
>I will never be pure Finnish

SUFFERING
>>
No universal healthcare

Instead inefficient and expansive health care system to make Dr. Jew even richer
>>
> general disdain toward public services like healthcare, transport etc - as if paying for someone else's healthcare were like buying him a TV
> still no metric system in everyday life (except temperature which is give. in both F and C) - however Americans lead the world in scientific production, which is published in the SI
> when I visited, most cutlery was made of plastic, even in the hotel
The USA is an exotic place for me.
>>
>>70222887
You and your woods butt buddies stand no chance. None.
>>
>>70222573
But temujin established a multicultural empire pekka
>>
>>70223447
Look up the Grandfather paradox or something on Wikipedia and check what it translates to

Very few languages fuck up
>>
>>70223639
>most cutlery was made of plastic, even in the hotel
wtf?
>>
>>70223345
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Top 10 states most dependent on federal financing are all red states. They'll also be the biggest losers if major cuts are made to public services by GOP.

1. Mississippi
2. New Mexico
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Tennessee
6. Montana
7. South Dakota
8. Kentucky
9. West Virginia
10. Missouri

Why are they voting against their own interests completely willingly?
>>
>>70222891
>>70223371
I will quote you Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five

> While the British colonel set Lazzaro's broken arm and mixed plaster for the cast, the German major translated out loud passages from Howard W. Campbell, Jr.'s monograph. Campbell had been a fairly well-known playwright at one time. His opening line was this one:
> America is the wealthiest nation on Earth, but its people are mainly poor, and poor Americans are urged to hate themselves To quote the American humorist Kin Hubbard, 'It ain't no disgrace to be poor, but might as well be.' It is in fact a crime for an American to be poor, even though America is a nation of poor. Every other nation has folk traditions of men who were poor but extremely wise and virtuous, and therefore more estimable than anyone with power and gold. No such tales are told by the American poor. They mock themselves and glorify their betters. The meanest eating or drinking establishment, owned by a man who is himself poor, is very likely to have a sign on its wall asking this cruel question: 'If you're so smart, why ain't You rich? ' There will also be an American flag no larger than a child's hand-glued to a lollipop stick and, flying from the cash register.
>>
>>70223718
I had this happen to me at a restaurant that looked nice from the outside in the states.
>>
>>70223159
>these are people who are complaining about mean words and hurt feelings

it seems it is the white man's turn to play the victim card.
>>
>>70223445
3. most people on welfare aren't that proud.
4. most americans probably aren't aware of the exact figures for military spending coupled with the fact that healthcare spending is already massive.
>>
>>70223745
> The author of the monograph, a native of Schenectady, New York, was said by some to have had the highest I.Q. of all the war criminals who were made to face a death by hanging. So it goes.
> Americans, like human beings everywhere, believe many things that are obviously untrue, the monograph went on. Their most destructive untruth is that it is very easy for any American to make money. They will not acknowledge how in fact hard money is to come by, and, therefore, those who have no money blame and blame and blame themselves. This inward blame has been a treasure for the rich and powerful, who have had to do less for their poor, publicly and privately, than any other ruling class since, say, Napoleonic times.
> Many novelties have come from America. The most startling of these, a thing without precedent, is a mass of undignified poor. They do not love one another because they do not love themselves. Once this is understood the disagreeable behavior of American enlisted men in German prisons ceases to be a mystery.
>>
>>70222117
Circumcision

Seriously, this shit has been around in non-Muslim and non-Jewish countries for only one reason: to make masturbation inconvenient.

Not only that the religious extremists didn't see that you can still whack it, but nowadays people get their kids mutilated because their parents did the same to them.

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>70222693
This.
It has always bothered me when speaking/hearing English.

How do I specifically refer to my Farmor or my Mormor?
>>
>>70223745
Alexis Tocqueville pointed this out as well in his book Democracy in America.
>>
>>70223808
> Howard W. Cambell, Jr., now discussed the uniform of the American enlisted in the Second World War: Every other army in history, prosperous or not, has attempted to clothe even its lowliest soldiers so as to make them impressive to themselves and others as stylish experts in drinking and copulation and looting and sudden death. The American Army, however, sends its enlisted men out to fight and die in a modified business suit quite evidently made for another man, a sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to drunks in the slums.
> When a dashingly-clad officer addresses such a frumpishly dressed bum, he scolds him, as an officer in an army must. But the officer's contempt is not, as in 'other armies, avuncular theatricality. It is a genuine expression of hatred for the poor, who have no one to blame for their misery but themselves.
> A prison administrator dealing with captured American enlisted men for the first time should be warned: Expect no brotherly love, even between brothers. There will be no cohesion between the individuals. Each will be a sulky child who often wishes he were dead

> Campbell told what the German experience with captured American enlisted men had been. They were known everywhere to be the most self-pitying, least fraternal and dirtiest of all prisoners of war, said Campbell. They were incapable of concerted action on their own behalf. They despised any leader from among their own number, refused to follow or even listen to him, on the grounds that he was no better than they were, that he should stop putting on airs.
>>
>>70223810
Muh better sex
Muh better looking dick
Muh traditions

You'd expect LAND OF THE FREE to outlaw the mutilation of non consenting babies, but no.
>>
>>70222532
t. "I'll surely be a millionare in near future!"
>>
>>70223810

I'm circumcised I wouldn't do it to my kid if I had one, But it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Maybe I got lucky but I don't experience any of the negative effects that people bring up about circumcision and I've never had to deal with smegma.
>>
File: 1302389837699.jpg (243KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1302389837699.jpg
243KB, 600x600px
If murricans know that eating a lot of food with a lot of fat and sugar will make them obese why do they eat so much?

Do they secretly want to kill themselves?
>>
>>70223742
because most of those states have lost large sources of their income over the past few decades in addition to experiencing demographic decline. federal funding isn't just limited to things like food stamps either. also nm is a blue state.
>>
File: 16.jpg (38KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
38KB, 400x392px
>>70223987
Do you feel extreme discomfort every single day when you walk around?

If not, then that means you lost around 75% of the sensitivity in your glans.

"No as bad as people make it out to be"
Delude yourself some more
>>
>>70223987
The point is that people are insisting on cutting their baby's penis.

I simply can't wrap my head around it. I just can't.
>>
>>70224097
Poor. Dollar meal at Mcdonalds every night is less expensive than vegetables for a week.
>>
>>70224127
Why didn't they just pull themselves up by their bootstraps?
>>
>>70223837
You'd say: Maternal grandmother. Grandmother on my mother's side.

Or more casually: mum's mum
>>
>>70223810
it's still accepted as the status quo unfortunately although it may be showing some decline iirc.
>>
>>70223567
That's the military. Keep up.
>>
>>70224216
states like wv had much of their industry concentrated in one sector, states like mississippi are full of black people, it depends really.
>>
>>70224230
mum's mum sounds childish.

In Danish its:
Mom's parents > Mormor/Morfar
Dad's parents > Farmor/Farfar
Mom's siblings > Morbror/Moster(Usually uncle/aunt)
Dad's siblings > Farbror/faster (Usually uncle/aunt)
>>
>>70224364
How will coal thrive again, ever?
Green is taking over, instead he should get the coal states to invest in windmills/solar panels/nuclear

They'll supply more jobs too
>>
>>70222117
the only thing I can't understand why they try to intervene to any country which is not democratic in the same way as they are
>>
>>70224169
it can actually be cheaper to eat healthy if you just buy the raw ingredients and cook it yourself but it's easier to roll on over to mcdolans and hand over some bills.
>>
>>70224129

>Do you feel extreme discomfort every single day when you walk around?

If not, then that means you lost around 75% of the sensitivity in your glans.

Uh no i'm pretty sure that's not how dicks work. I've never heard any man mentioning that they get discomfort from walking around, maybe if they're a ham beast and everything is chafing down there in a mixture of heat and dead skin.

The two most common things is lack of sensitivity at the head of the penis, and have no frenulum. If the head of my dick was any more sensitive then it'd be ticklish, plus i still have my frenulum and it's sensitive, massaging it feel like when your scalp is getting a massage while your hair dresser washes your hair, except it's a little more ticklish.

>>70224137
Yeah I don't support it.
>>
>>70222180
You're just mad because we've been treating you like shit recently lol

>inb4 "recently"
>>
>>70223418
>No, I'm not saying the Mexican anthem is better so don't bother with that crap.
the mexican anthem is pretty badass if the translation that i read is correct
>>
>>70224375
Mormor and farfar are just as childish. They're just daddad and mummum.
>>
>>70224505
>learning comprehension

You do not get discomfort because you lost most of your sensitivity. A man with a healthy penis would get discomfort if he had to walk around with his foreskin rolled back.
>>
>>70224448
green isn't going to be 100 percent feasible for a while, even now the majority of american power still comes from fossil fuels. states like wv and pennsylvania have been increasingly investing in renewable energy especially turbines. it's still not much tho.
>>
>>70224464
Most people eat at fast foods not because its cheap, but because its fast and easy. especially those at the bottom rung who work two jobs and barely have time to sleep, let alone cook
>>
>>70224463

That one is easy: because if their intervention is successful they can establish their power there. This creates puppet states that are highly dependent on you, but you can use their territory and military as if it was yours. You also have some major influence in the industry of a puppet state and secure yourself resources.
>>
>>70224659
Agree. But theirs hypocrisy makes me tired.
>>
>>70224573
Not with windmills/solar no. The wind isn't blowing all the time(how do you say that in English?) and the sun isn't shining all the time.

Nuclear is the way forward, probably the only way forward. I really hope the thorium reactors will work soon + I hope nuclear fusion will succeed in the next 20 years.

We'll probably never get nuclear in Denmark, people are too afraid. We even got one of Swedens nuclear plants closed lel, granted they were dicks as they built it just across the water from our capital.
>>
File: 1476214625851.jpg (58KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476214625851.jpg
58KB, 400x600px
America's race obsession.

Even the liberals are constantly "black people this" "black people that" "what do black people think about X?" "Here's a list of 100 reasons white people suck" "ten reasons why Italians/Jews/Irish aren't "white"" etc.

I'm not going to pretend Canada doesn't have it's racists, we've got plenty, but it's generally considered rude to take that stuff too seriously or talk about race (in any context) too much.

In the media at least, even the "progressive" news is either hostile or blatantly patronizing towards anyone not in the Anglo-Jewish elite, then you've got that shit where "the Irish are just WHITE MALES with PRIVILEGE WAAAA" and your entire country pretty much invented and monopolized on cuckold porn. Then your blacks and liberals go around treating Malcolm X like some sort of hero, while your racist southerners get butt blasted over people who're literally 1/8th black and have lived on American soil for the last 6 generations.
>>
>>70224620
a lot of them were never taught either. if your parents only bought you fast food as a kid that's probably all you're going to know.
>>
1. You sometimes hear about people in america who say they cant live on the wage from just one job, that they need two, and sometimes even three(!) to survive.
Are the lowest paying jobs in america really that low, or are these people just terrible with money?

2. Is "mac'n'cheese" really just melted cheese poured over macaroni?
>>
>>70224843
>really just melted cheese poured over macaroni?
no it's a cheese sauce
>>
>>70224563

More like you wrote it wrong.

Anyway if you're still curious, when I'm not erect part of the head is covered, maybe the bottom 20%of it. Like I said maybe I got lucky but It's still good to say so because it's insulting when people tell you you're (sexually) damaged or broken when you know better.
>>
>>70224740
The strongest make the rules (that obviously don't apply to themselves).
>>
>>70224891
We have a number of strongest now - China, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia. But only when two first in my list starts to do the same things as America does, US starts to blame an to sanction
>>
>>70224826
>I hope nuclear fusion will succeed in the next 20 years.
It will not. Fusion is a pipe dream. Even cold fusion is more likely than affordable and sustainable power from hot fusion... at least planetside.
>the sun isn't shining all the time.
This is factually and objectively false. Sun does not stop shining just because Earth turns away or a cloud gets in the way.
>>
>Europeans can't undrstand thought beyond their own imediate selfish interests
Not suprising I guess.
>>
Why murricans keep their shoes indoor?

it's dirty
they bring a lot of germs in their house
>>
>>70225051
>cold fusion
>>
>>70225103
my point precisely.
>>
>>70225070
That varies from state to state. I don't understand it either.
>>
>>70225051
>It will not. Fusion is a pipe dream. Even cold fusion is more likely than affordable and sustainable power from hot fusion... at least planetside.

Probably, it's a shame though.

>This is factually and objectively false. Sun does not stop shining just because Earth turns away or a cloud gets in the way.

Really? You understand what I'm saying, no need to be a fly fucker(Flueknepper - Which is what we Danes say when someone is deliberately just twisting the words, even though they get the point)
>>
>>70225156
Is utilization of "used" toilet paper also varies?
>>
>>70225070
Many French people do it including me, there's only when I visit my aunt that I take off my shoes because she doesn't like this. In what region do you live ?
>>
File: 090415-microwave-power.jpg (61KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
090415-microwave-power.jpg
61KB, 485x485px
>>70225184
I like that expression, thanks for it.

My point was that if we're talking sci-fi, there are other avenues to pursue...
>>
>>70224986
They all do illegal things, simply because they can.
But the USA are by far the biggest wrong-doers since the 2nd WW.

Anyway, I find it highly amusing when state officials are accusing each other's countries of illegal actions. Like supporting one-sided secessions, for example. Politics have always been like that and it's not personal. It's just an agenda that every country has.

An example for such an agenda: Russia and their aggressive behavior to anything that borders on their European side. Why are they so waspish? The answer lies within Russia's agenda. Anything west of the Ural is hard to defend against invasions, they would have to either give up Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities, to defend starting from the mountains. Or they would have to use nukes right away. This is why they have sharp reactions to any foreign activities in the Baltics or Ukraine.
And this is behavior that does not change with presidents or governments (if it's not a puppet government). It stays like that forever.
>>
>>70224826
nuclear is a possibility but people are still pretty wary of it, maybe if it matures a bit more it'll become more feasible.
if a meltdown were to occur on u.s. soil with significant casualties that would probably put an end to nuclear power in america at least temporarily.

>Not with windmills/solar no. The wind isn't blowing all the time(how do you say that in English?)
that's why in the case of windmills they usually place them on ridge lines and mountain tops where the wind is more constant. solar can still work in cloudy conditions just not as well.

your english is good btw.
>>
>>70223639
>when I visited, most cutlery was made of plastic, even in the hotel

McD and Wendys are not """""hotels""""

Even small done in restaurants give metal cutlery.
>>
>>70224843
>Are the lowest paying jobs in america really that low, or are these people just terrible with money?
sometimes it's both.
>>
>>70224169
how much do you pay for a bag of the most cheapest beans or peas at the wall-mart?
can you buy lard in any shape or form?
>>
>>70224843
>Are the lowest paying jobs in america really that low, or are these people just terrible with money?

Both are a factor. The minimum wage is $7.25/hour and typical work weeks are 40 hours. In states and small towns with a low cost of living it's enough for a single person with no children to live in a shitty apartment with a roommate and get by.

Minimum wage is not enough to sustain yourself in a city or if you have children. The urban poor often aren't capable of stockpiling enough money to move out of a city, and due to poor education tend to have children younger and more often.
>>
>>70224127
>because most of those states have lost large sources of their income over the past few decades

Thats bullshit. None of the deep south were ever economic powerhouses and they are experiencing demographic decline bcause people just move the to more productive states the first chance they get and only the dregs get left behind.

And most of their decline is due to their own stupid policies like Brownback in Kansas or Bobby J in Lou
>>
I can't imagine living without healthcare.
I would constantly be terrified to get sick
>>
File: help.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>70222117
why do americans microwave their shoes while taking a shart and tip the microwave with their foreskins from the refrigerator?
>>
>>70225358
>if a meltdown were to occur on u.s. soil with significant casualties that would probably put an end to nuclear power in america at least temporarily.

True. From what I've read this isn't an issue with thorium reactors, as they simply can't melt down. I don't really understand the science behind it, but if something goes wrong, they'll just shut down by themselves, as they can't spin out of control, like U-235/238 fission.

>>70225358
Yeah, we have built tons and tons of giant windmills in the ocean, pretty good, but it's still not sufficient enough, as the wind doesn't blow all the time, but our electricity need is constant.

Right now we even have plans for a few 340 metre high windmills. That's higher than the Eiffel tower.
>>
>>70224826
>green is viable

As long as there is fossil fuels there cannot be an energy revolution.
Nobody gives a bloody fuck about it, which is why mankind as a whole is like a procrastinating highschooler.

After the oil/gas/coal/whatever is used up, the green age will come by itself. You won't even have to do any campaigning/propaganda for it. There will simply be no choice.
>>
>>70224364
>states like mississippi are full of black people,

Implying the white people there are any more productive and its just the niggers who keep pulling them down.
>>
File: 1461488821562.jpg (21KB, 312x345px) Image search: [Google]
1461488821562.jpg
21KB, 312x345px
>>70222180
look at how many americans you triggered
>>
>>70225065
This seems interesting.
Tell us more please.
>>
>>70225585
Fossil fuels will never run out, they've talked about that for 50 years now.
Our ressource count is based on what we can extract with current technology, with profit. As technology becomes better, we find more and it becomes cheaper to extract larger quantities, which brings profit, thus enlarging our current ressource count.
>>
>>70225070
>Why murricans keep their shoes indoor?

Because someone will rob it if you keep it outside. If you own a separate house with gate then outside is fine. But apartments or houses without compound walls you have to keep it inside.
>>
File: 1477846866472.jpg (143KB, 633x638px) Image search: [Google]
1477846866472.jpg
143KB, 633x638px
>>70222117
why are they so childish
>>
File: mexican engineering.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mexican engineering.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>70222180
>>
>>70225800
Wtf?
They really risk to scratch their car for this retarded shit?
>>
>>70223539
>maternal aunt
but the word Aunt is, in itself, a maternal word.
>>
>>70225550
You should look up dental care in Appalachia. I didn't sleep so well that night.
>>
>>70225882
ikr
they are so childish
>>
>>70225706
>Fossil fuels will never run out, they've talked about that for 50 years now.

Never is maybe the wrong word, but not in near future probably. This is why they "just didn't build solar panels" to power the whole world. It simply doesn't pay off. You have such an incredible energy density in fossil fuels and some countries have just such an incredible revenue with that. Tell the USA that you will cut the oil buying from them or their minion countries by half, and they will invade you next day. Tell them you won't trade fossil fuels in USD anymore, they will come and rape your eye sockets.

Also: not only electrical energy comes from FF, it is basically used for any kind of synthetic material.
>>
>>70222466
What a naïve way of looking at things
>>
>>70226103
Then explain what those people are thinking.

(Trickledown economics is not an argument.)
>>
>>70224843
>is mac'n'cheese really just melted cheese poured over macaroni?
It probably was once, but now it's mostly a special cheese sauce + butter + milk
some people still do make it the way you mentioned, though. If it's made right, it tastes glorious
>>
>>70225997
I agree, however, renewables are growing, at a fast pace. We can only hope it grows faster.

>>70226180
This. Trickle down does NOT work.
>>
>>70224886
>More like you wrote it wrong.
I could understand it though
>>
>>70226180
>Then explain what those people are thinking.

Long story short:
socialist high tax environment -> only the biggest companies survive -> job market is shit, but you have a nanny state
capitalist low tax environment -> you can make a business work without much losses and bureaucracy -> job market is good, but you are responsible for yourself

A country always has alternating sequences of those two. It just takes a while and not both era's last equally long. But it is definitely alternating because one environment creates the demographics that benefits the creation of the complementary environment and vice versa.
>>
>>70226180
Trump told them that he will give them all jobs, that he will build infrastructure, that he will cut taxes and impose tariffs on cheap shit from China, that he will eliminate crime and drugs.
He will also build a wall, show Iran who's the boss and reduce sovereign debt.
>>
Why Americans cannot into modesty?
They always have to make the biggest, most enhanced products, a lot of sugar in food and so on.
Why not enjoy simple things as they are?
>>
>>70224838
This. I don't understand why Americans are like that, they talk like every person from a single colour act and think in a hivemind. Makes me wonder how many honest """interracial friendships""""" anons here have or know about.
>>
>>70226414
>socialist high tax environment -> only the biggest companies survive -> job market is shit, but you have a nanny state

This isn't really true though, many countries are a fair balance of both.

Everyone always says Sweden is some socialist model country but we're still very capitalist. Sure we have high income/vat taxes but our business taxes are fairly low and we're in the top 3 or something in countries for startups globally. Our job market is also pretty good right, with low unemployment and livable wages.
>>
>>70223745
>Every other nation has folk traditions of men who were poor but extremely wise and virtuous
That's literally Walt Whitman. When was this written? It's not very well researched.
>>
File: EG0LpE4.jpg (240KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
EG0LpE4.jpg
240KB, 1536x2048px
>>70226103
>>
>>70226414
Right, US is socialist hell now, so much red tape that it's literally impossible to start a business there.
>>
>>70226639
>not very well researched
>when was slaughterhouse-five written?

please tell me you are rusing
>>
>>70226414
>I have no idea what socialism means
>>
File: zizekAok.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
zizekAok.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>70222454
this is the purest of ideology
>>
File: 1484679777335.jpg (18KB, 293x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484679777335.jpg
18KB, 293x395px
>>70223445
Pic for reference
>>
File: 1484438758942.webm (3MB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484438758942.webm
3MB, 1778x1000px
>>70222117
How the most insane homophobic christfags and the biggest idpol 'leftists' can share the same country without falling apart.

No other country I know of is so divided and contradictory. How is it filled with the most leading scientific minds while half the people don't even believe in evolution? How can it be full of billionaires while half the people live on less than 30k a year? How is it so filled with qts while most of its people are disgusting obese fucks?
>>
>>70225550
That's why we have Medicaid
>>
>>70226490
What? Europeans constantly berate us for being too modest and prude
>>
>>70226832
Not with Trump's dumbass we wont
>>
>>70226828

a true melting pot with extra chunky bits that refuse to melt.
>>
>>70226828
>How can it be full of billionaires while half the people live on less than 30k a year?
What? Our median income is 45k. Sounds like you're getting misinformed
>>
>>70226884
>Muh Trumps gonna take away all my healthcare without any opposition.

This is what wingnuts actually believe.
>>
>>70226832
Ayy lmao, Paul Ryan confirmed it is kill.
>>
>>70227015
Paul Ryan hasn't done shit as of late.
>>
>>70226828
>No other country I know of is so divided and contradictory.
Look at the EU as a whole
>>
>>70226634
>many countries are a fair balance of both.
>Everyone always says Sweden is some socialist model country but we're still very capitalist.

You are answering your own question.
Sweden is not truly socialistic. You are moving towards it though. Hard taxation always hits the small companies harder, whereas unconditional basic income and shorter working days hit both small and big very hard (if competing internationally).
There are burning cars and shit, in other word social tensions in your country. This is because people have a lack of perspective, they are stuck in low/no income and have nothing to lose.

>we're in the top 3 or something in countries for startups globally
Doing a startup is not an accomplishment. Surviving is.

>Our job market is also pretty good right, with low unemployment and livable wages.
Your parents had a nice time, but you don't. More and more people live the precariat, despite best efforts and education. This is just how it goes, also here in Austria, the home of the strictest stocialists.
>>
>>70226755
Go and fuck yourself.
>>
>>70226490
>Why not enjoy simple things as they are?

>If a British guy saw someone at the wheel of a Rolls- Royce, he'd say 'come the revolution and we'll take that away from you, mate', where the American would say 'one day I'll have one of those, when I have worked hard enough'. It's unfortunate we Australians inherited the British mentality.
>>
File: 1452464244145.png (686KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1452464244145.png
686KB, 473x704px
>>70227128
>No other country
>Look at the EU
Never change, burgers.
>>
>>70225885
It could be your father's sister, idiot.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>70227311
EU federalization soon
>>
>>70227148
>Sweden is not truly socialistic. You are moving towards it though.
What? If anything we're moving away from it.

>There are burning cars and shit, in other word social tensions in your country.
I know the media likes to make a big deal out of this but it really isn't, there are some bad areas here but it's a non-issue compared to the rest of europe.

>Doing a startup is not an accomplishment. Surviving is.
We have plenty of surviving startups, it was included in the rankings, sadly I don't have a link to them, it was released a couple of weeks ago though.

>Your parents had a nice time, but you don't.
My parents earned less than me and most people I know in my age group. Trade skills in particular are doing very well.
>>
>>70227085
Look if both Trump and Paul Ryan are in agreement and the dems can't do shit without being accused of being sore losers it is pretty much done.
>>
File: 1484889766667.jpg (1MB, 2095x3142px) Image search: [Google]
1484889766667.jpg
1MB, 2095x3142px
>>70226473
He will do literally none of that
>>
>>70227402
>if both Trump and Paul Ryan
That's a pretty big 'if' tbf. Trumps been a wildcard as of late.
>>
>>70227402
The dems have no power anyway, the best thing they should do is just give up for 4/8 years. Until the boomers die there is no way to move the US forward anyway.
>>
File: 1484891993801.jpg (1MB, 3799x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1484891993801.jpg
1MB, 3799x2744px
>>70227128
The EU isn't a country.
>>
>>70223567
you are now aware that the military is composed of the people
>>
>>70227450
>pretty big if
Just brace yourself.
>>
File: 1484952769553.jpg (260KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1484952769553.jpg
260KB, 3000x2000px
>>70226965
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/25/1-in-2-working-americans-make-less-than-30000-a-year/
You're talking about medium household income, which usually includes two earners.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 640x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 640x1004px
>>70226828
Now you understand America. The worlds biggest contradiction.
>>
File: 1484985351391.jpg (1MB, 2264x3152px) Image search: [Google]
1484985351391.jpg
1MB, 2264x3152px
>>70227006
Read what the GOP is proposing. They want to fuck the poor even more.
>>
>>70227006
Who exactly do you think will oppose him? GOP controls both houses and (tentatively) the supreme court.
>>
>>70227692
Trump is gonna make USA great, he will drain the swamp
>>
File: Median_per_capita.png (29KB, 513x353px) Image search: [Google]
Median_per_capita.png
29KB, 513x353px
>>70227612
Seems legit I guess? Not really what I'd call 'poor' according to global terms I supposed if pic related is anything to go by
>>
File: 1485001167417.jpg (202KB, 1000x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1485001167417.jpg
202KB, 1000x1154px
Why is your president obsessed with my waifu?
>>
i dont understand why american love to protest or chimp out at almost every events.
>new president inauguration
>riot
wut
>>
>>70227692
>>70227755

And the GOP is currently divided at the moment between Trumpertines and Old Guard republicans. It's more like 3 parties in government atm
>>
>>70223463
:3 thanks Greece
>>
>>70227841
Civil disobedience is an Anglo-European concept
>>
I don't get the army worship.
>>
I read somewhere that the pricing on stores are before taxes

So you grab two items of $5 listws each and you end up paying like $10.50
>>
File: 1484953151227.jpg (1MB, 4794x3156px) Image search: [Google]
1484953151227.jpg
1MB, 4794x3156px
>>70227796
I never said they were extremely poor, but it is far less than one would expect of a country with a 55k gdp per capita. It shows how unequally the income is distributed.

Social services are also much better here than in the US.
>>
>>70227946
We used to treat soldiers like garbage when they came home, we feel bad about it now and it's considered a national shame of sorts.
>>
>>70224375
It would only be considered childish if you said it in a formal setting, even then not too much. It's acceptable in basically any context.
>>
>>70227946
Vietnam Vets were treated like shit. Society collectively felt guilty and sought to reverse their mistakes.

I don't mind admiration for the military men, but at times it gets ridiculous.
>>
>>70228053
>>70228071
now it makes more sense, I kind of get it
overcompensation is something present in every country under different forms
>>
>>70223159
>being this much of a baby about mean words
>>
>>70223802
Eh well as an Asian guy, I hear fuck white people so much it pisses me off. If you're a white male, you hear that you're a terrible person all the time from the left. Trump won the election because the average uninformed, blue collar white guy doesn't like hearing that. It was very close and the rural states full of uninformed blue collar white guys and their families were the tipping points.
>>
>>70223109
>pushed by the left
what the fuck are you smoking? This started being implemented by free trade conservatives like Reagan and Thatcher
>>
>>70228038
It's still fairly high. It just has to do with, like you said, very large companies in the US controlling vast amounts of capital. Imagine if Germany or France had 5 million millionaires on top of the population it already has, the numbers get quite skewed.

>Social services are also much better here than in the US.
Agreed, though mostly because American social services isn't really a thing so much anymore. We usually have private companies contracted by the government.
>>
>>70222693
This
>>
>>70222117
>still use shitty British measurement units, despite fighting a war to be free of Britain
>have schools where teaching evolution is forbidden in favor of creationism
>went to the moon several times yet can't make a proper car, and still hate manual gearboxes
>cut their dicks based on nothing but religious tradition (inb4 health benefits, there are none), regardless of one's actual religious beliefs
>the fanatical devotion to nascar, country music, and american football
>widespread belief in the occult, supernatural, and spiritual things
>feeling personal pride and glory for things and events they had nothing to do with
>the propensity for making remakes of foreign movies and TV shows and inevitably fucking them up
>doing obviously stupid shit (like drying a pet in a microwave) just because there isn't a sign saying they shouldn't
>any protest that has over 50 people involved inevitably devolving into rioting and looting, as if burning a car and robbing a store is going to get your point across better
>all the obesity
>>
File: 1484727825463.jpg (923KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1484727825463.jpg
923KB, 2000x3000px
>>70228221
>Imagine if Germany or France had 5 million millionaires on top of the population it already has, the numbers get quite skewed.

These millionaires don't just randomly appear out of nowhere, they are creates by economic policies which favour the wealthy. On the other side of the coin the average income in the US has largely stagnated.

The fact that this is accepted as a sustainable reality in America is baffling.
>>
>>70228400
It's a country created by and for businessmen. Is it really that hard to understand? Combined with the fact that we treat communism/socialism like Ebola and its not that hard to figure out
>>
>>70226808
If I bring in 1000 Mexicans and only 100 of them get jobs, the group as a whole is mooching off the government and being lazy, but those 100 are taking American jobs.
>>
>>70222891
Because they think they are still middle-class people and they fell like the government is taxing them to help poor people

it's more or less the same in France, except we have way more taxes and we don't cry too much.

Then again, the center of America has been treated like shit for the past 30 years and it's understandable that they're pissed
>>
File: 1485018641151.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485018641151.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>70222573
you'd feel like i do, hopelessly angry but no way of venting
>>
>>70228400
>These millionaires don't just randomly appear out of nowhere, they are creates by economic policies which favour the wealthy

Well yeah, remember the tech bubble? It was centered mainly in the US and a lot of normal people got massively rich off of riding that wave. The fact that 2 American companies still dominate in the field of Computing is proof enough that the policies work to create wealth for those who are smart enough to exploit it. On the other hand, you have people in industries that have become obsolete like domestic manufacturing that have not benefited from the tech boom.
>The fact that this is accepted as a sustainable reality in America is baffling.
That is changing, people on the left and right talk openly about income inequality now.
>>
>>70227311
In 10 years people will be looking at a screencap of this while posting pictures of Ron Paul saying "this is the Hell you chose"
>>
>>70228352

Nascar is same reason people like F1 and Soccer. You can argue "but theres so many commercials!!!" but many people are still glued to the TV to watch superstars in action

Country music appeals to common farmers/midwestern folk because it ties in to their kind of lifestyle

who doesnt like ghost stories or old fables. Cmon
>>
File: 1478551000646.jpg (78KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1478551000646.jpg
78KB, 700x933px
>thinking more space and resources somehow make wastefulness a better idea or justifies it
>no one batting an eye at communities simply piling up garbage in various places and then burying it under soil and forgetting about it
>thinking that spreading out housing reduces air pollution even though anyone with half a brain can deduce that it'll generate more traffic
>obsession with real estate as an investment for retirement even though space is plentiful, new developments are constantly being built and previous crashes and regional economic changes have shown that it's a risky bet
>thinking the usefulness of socialized healthcare is dependent on the size of your population
>>
>>70228352
>inevitably devolving into rioting and looting, as if burning a car and robbing a store is going to get your point across better

ANTIFAS in Europe do this far more than in the US in my experience
>>
File: 513.jpg (63KB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
513.jpg
63KB, 680x772px
"The Show".
>>
>>70227540
>>70224347
...which makes the guns unnecessary
>>
>>70228352
>>went to the moon several times yet can't make a proper car, and still hate manual gearboxes

>Manual
>2016
Top kek, manuals have no purpose anymore. They aren't any more fuel efficient than Automatics
>>
>>70226103
>t-trump is really going to stop exploiting the third world so all the Americans can have the job and no longer be the world power house guys!

Wageslaves are pathetic.

t. business owner who keks how much surplus value I get out of wagecucks.
>>
File: 24ring1.jpg (235KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
24ring1.jpg
235KB, 1000x708px
>>70228352
NASCAR is actually better than F1 to attend live because you have the entire track in view from the grandstands so it's three hours of non-stop action, meanwhile in F1 when attending live you only see one or two corners and at best half a dozen overtakes during the entire race.

The only race better than NASCAR to attend live is the Nürburg 24H because you get to camp and barbecue next to the track while cars continuously race by in three second intervals for 24 hours.
>>
>>70228827
ANTIFA also encounter far more actual neo-nazis in Europe, than attack any person with a slight right lean like they do in the US.
>>
File: 38-John-Maynard-Keynes-Get.jpg (437KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
38-John-Maynard-Keynes-Get.jpg
437KB, 2048x1536px
>>70227213
Sweden will be a capitalist country as long as there's private property and entrepreneurs owning the means of production. Do not confuse a fucking welfare state (a state that intervenes on the economy to lessen inequalities and give things like free healthcare and education to the people, policies that indeed are sustained with high taxes) with socialism
>>
>>70227213
"I don't know what socialism is but I read what it means on facebook and I was called out on it so I will respond go fuck yourself."

Read a book you ignorant nigger I am not a socialist but Jesus Christ I hate faggots who can't into economics on a basic level.
>>
>>70228982
>ANTIFA also encounter far more actual neo-nazis in Europe
Why do either exist? Jesus Christ. And I thought we were polarized
>>
I'm surprised this thread hasn't devolved into "Why do Americans (common trait found in most human societies)"
>>
File: AHah.png (319KB, 465x362px) Image search: [Google]
AHah.png
319KB, 465x362px
Daily reminder crony capitalism always leads to monopolies being formed and exploiting the third world as a means to keep your country the strongest.

You voted yet again for another person who will only keep this slow crashing plan going. I would not be shocked in 20 years if the big 6 media companies at least 3 of them merge with another company.
>>
>>70228706
>Nascar is same reason people like F1 and Soccer. You can argue "but theres so many commercials!!!" but many people are still glued to the TV to watch superstars in action

It's not the commercials that baffle me, as all sports have those, it's just that Nascar is literally a bunch of guys going left in an oval for 5 hours straight. I fail to see the spectacle in that, apart from the occasional crash, which admittedly can be rather spectacular. And how that sort of thing manages to make "superstars" out of ordinary hicks is also beyond me, and could be another point on the list.

>who doesnt like ghost stories or old fables. Cmon
I'm talking more about people who pay other people to come into their home with some cheapass digital camera and a recorder and go around looking for some Scooby-Doo boogeyman. And no to mention all the people who'll gladly pay to have their chakras and chi points aligned through the use of magical crystals and fairy dust, that sort of shit.

>>70228827
Looking at all the BLM/Ferguson shit, for example, I can't quite recall anything similar happening recently on this side of the pond. Riots happen all over the world, true, but it seems that people in the US are a lot more volatile and prone to full-blown chaos.

>>70228882
It's not all about fuel efficiency. Also, you're one to talk about the subject, Mr. "5 liter engine that uses twice as much fuel and generates less power than a jap engine that's half the size".

>>70228979
I've been to all three of those at least once, and Nascar was the only one where I felt like I wasted my time.
>>
File: 1485012084266.jpg (532KB, 1834x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1485012084266.jpg
532KB, 1834x2880px
>>70228597
>The fact that 2 American companies still dominate in the field of Computing is proof enough that the policies work to create wealth for those who are smart enough to exploit it

Does a duopoly prove there's plently of competition and fairness?
Domestic manufacturing is not obsoletr, American industry has never produces so much, it just employs fewer people. US industry is almost as large as China's.
>>
>>70224129
>Do you feel extreme discomfort every single day when you walk around?

>If not, then that means you lost around 75% of the sensitivity in your glans.

Wait, are you trying to say the average uncircumcised man always feels uncomfortable walking around? For one thing, that doesn't sound very likely, and if it were, then wouldn't losing the sensitivity be a plus for making such a basic activity more bearable?
>>
File: 1484899612920.jpg (632KB, 2088x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1484899612920.jpg
632KB, 2088x3000px
>>70229607
Excuse the shit spelling
>>
>>70229272
Why do Americans shit?
>>
File: 1480558851726.jpg (68KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480558851726.jpg
68KB, 420x420px
Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?
>>
File: 1480617149506.png (169KB, 1408x619px) Image search: [Google]
1480617149506.png
169KB, 1408x619px
>>70229440

Nascar fans really life the deafening roar of cars as they speed past. Believe me, a lot of Americans make fun of nascar fans too (IMA DRIVE FAST AND EVEN TURN LEFT SOMETIMES), so its a joke here too becaus we we cant see the novelty of watching cars drive in circles for 4-5hours. But not every track is a perfect oval, see pic related.

as for your second one, some people are really, really religious. They believe in a holy spirit watching over them or something, and they really get attached to folklore stories they heard about spirits in the swamp or something, or even worse, theyll use any means necessary to get a ""professional"s reassurance that theyre not condemned to hell or something
>>
>>70229713

someone has to take a stand against the bunny menace shitting out eggs in our yards. And you can choke on kinder candies, so it is a weapon of mass destruction. Not in my america, shall not be infringed. God bless
>>
>>70229651
He's saying that if you're not feeling uncomfortable when walking around without a foreskin, it means you've lost the sensitivity in the glans of your penis.

If you're uncircumcized your foreskin covers the glans of your penis meaning it never comes in contact with stuff like clothing that'd make it uncomfortable.

Personally if I pulled back my foreskin and then walked around a full day like that, it'd hurt like all hell.
>>
File: tmp_9099-14807748438981175290806.jpg (861KB, 2205x3000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9099-14807748438981175290806.jpg
861KB, 2205x3000px
>>70229651
>ait, are you trying to say the average uncircumcised man always feels uncomfortable walking around?
No because there's foreskin around my dick
>>
>>70229440
>5 liter engine that uses twice as much fuel and generates less power than a jap engine that's half the size".
Good thing we use jap cars for anything that isn't a truck
>Riots happen all over the world, true, but it seems that people in the US are a lot more volatile and prone to full-blown

France, UK, and Belgium have all had larger and more destructive riots in recent years based on the property damage inflicted. The one in the US are just publicized more often
>>
>>70229607
>Does a duopoly prove there's plently of competition and fairness?
That's the point, there has been no competition, allowing a lot of people invested in this Duopoly to become obscenely rich.
>>
>>70229728
>But not every track is a perfect oval, see pic related.
That's a new one, I must admit. The event that I watched had an oval track, and so did literally every other depiction of Nascar I've ever seen, both in movies and news reports of crashes and shit. Still, it's being made fun of for a reason, at least we can agree on that.

>some people are really, really religious
My grandmother is really, really religious as well. Hasn't missed Sunday church in 60 years, prays each day before going to bed, the whole lot. And yet even she calls out the various "paranormal investigation" shows and "professionals" of the esoteric variety as complete bullshit. It's like paranormal beliefs are taken to a whole new level in the US.

>>70229713
I'm pretty sure they do. They might not give a fuck about the resurrection of a zombie two thousand years ago, which is what the eggs symbolize, but Easter egg hunts are a thing over there.

>>70230074
>Good thing we use jap cars for anything that isn't a truck
That's my point. You're one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world, and yet you can't make a proper car for shit. Not to mention other baffling technological aspects, like the fact that your people still use dial-up of all things.

>France, UK, and Belgium have all had larger and more destructive riots in recent years based on the property damage inflicted. The one in the US are just publicized more often
That was one example I gave, but most of your protests end up that way. Look at the stuff that happened during Trump's inauguration. Almost instantly went to looting and rioting.
>>
>Trump picked his cabinet for their loyalty and not their political positions or expertise
>new secretary of education best known for multimillion bribes to the republican party in order to block much needed education reforms in Michigan so that charter schools can continue operating for profit
>new secretary of energy ran his 2012 republican candidacy with the stance of wanting to get rid of the department of energy
>new administrator of the environmental protection agency was previously a lawyer for fossil fuel corporations
>new secretary of labor is an opponent of paid overtime

>there are actually Americans expecting that the new government won't completely JUST the entire country for their corporate buddies and hardline neoconservative ideals
>>
>>70225542
coal country was pretty productive during its day. the deep south wasn't a powerhouse like other regions were but it wasn't filled with obesity, poverty, lack of opportunities and black people like it is now.
>>
>>70230560
>You're one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world, and yet you can't make a proper car for shit.

It's called 'specialization', of which typically the US is very good at making trucks and motorcycles. Regardles: US has also been making much better quality cars in recent years
>Look at the stuff that happened during Trump's inauguration. Almost instantly went to looting and rioting.

Actually, most have them have been quite peaceful. You're believing media narrative
>>
>>70230661
>The Deep South wasn't filled with lack of opportunities and black people

Are you retarded?
>>
>>70230560
companies like ford and chevy are up there with japanese cars in terms of reliability iirc.
>>
File: 1484041016642.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484041016642.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>70230664
>the US is very good at making [...] motorcycles
You know that Harleys are the butt joke of the bike world, right? And that Goldwings are not an American product. And neither are sports bikes. Or dirt bikes. Or anything apart from archaic dinosaur cruisers.
>>
>>70230574
That's not how the US political system works. The president isn't all powerful
>>
>>70230661
>poverty, lack of opportunities and black people
Fucking Mark Twain wrote about the south being like that back in his day. Southerners really are the kangz of America.
>>
File: flag1.png (174KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
flag1.png
174KB, 3000x2000px
Ment of jures the of madvang, to throse of an haloneces or pentersortictichass, riage, any of themocial a prighervany to ex, thervionall
>>
>>70230710
it wasn't as poor as it is now, and black people made up a smaller percentage of the population.

>>70230797
relatively it wasn't as well off as new england, still wasn't as bad tho. not a southerner either.
>>
>>70222117
Why are french people obsessed with gringos ?
>>
>>70230751
Yeah but the Republicans also hold a majority in both chambers of Congress and they'll be hard pressed to stop laws and reforms by the new cabinet, unlike in previous legislative periods where one power balanced out the other and either the Congress or the cabinet was Democratic.
>>
>>70230863
>wasn't as poor as it is now, and black people made up a smaller percentage of the population.
Actually that's false, black people were the majority in many Southern states until the 1890's. It was also much, much poorer as most people were sharecroppers who didn't own any land or property.
>still wasn't as bad tho
People fled in the millions because of how bad it was
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
>>
>>70230664
>It's called 'specialization', of which typically the US is very good at making trucks and motorcycles
A nation with your capabilities and technological level should be able to make more than trucks and bikes. You should be driving your own vehicles for everything from daily commuting to racing to industrial use. And it's not just the automotive industry where you're not using your entire potential, which is another thing that I don't understand about the US.

>>70230718
It's not just reliability. It's that American cars are know for their cheap and shitty build quality (especially on the interiors), using ancient technologies, poor efficiency, bad handling, sub-par looks, and generally bad design decisions.
>>
>>70230944
>Yeah but the Republicans also hold a majority in both chambers of Congress
Of which the Republicans themselves are divided between Trump/anti-Trump camps. Even the pro Trump camp doesn't support everything the president elect or his cabinet does.
>>
>>70230991
>It's that American cars are know for their cheap and shitty build quality
This isn't the 1990's. Ford in particular has vastly improved its line. Also US cars tend to top the charts in terms of Safety features.
>>
>>70231001
We'll see. Once the Democrats start swinging from the opposition I expect the Republicans to huddle together just to show the damn leftists. US politics have become deeply entrenched.
>>
>>70231083
>Also US cars tend to top the charts in terms of Safety features.
They have to, otherwise you'll continue running over your own children backing out of the driveway, or killing yourself and others texting while driving.
>>
>>70228137
>hey youbwhite piece of trash vote for me
>hurr ok I'll vote for you Hillary clearly you care about my interests
>>
>>70231083
Do your cars no longer come with horrible plastic interiors that feel like they're made from recycled coffee cups and rattle all the time? Because even American "luxury" cars had those as far as I remember. And as for safety features, all modern cars have to adhere to more or less the same safety standards, whether it's EU or US regulations. Having enough airbags and a hood that crumples so that the person you're knocking over isn't quite dead doesn't by itself make a car great.
>>
>>70231129
>you'll continue
What did I do senpai?
>>
>>70231243
Yeah, most have steel/leather interiors now
>>
Why do they shower with their socks on?
>>
>>70231287
You as in the collective of your people. Not my fault that English uses the same word for second person singular and second person plural.
>>
>>70230956
>Actually that's false, black people were the majority in many Southern states until the 1890's
which ones? according to that chart on wiki they were a significant minority even over a century ago and mostly concentrated in certain areas. in some areas they've even increased, like in new orleans which is now majority black.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
mostly blacks escaping things like jim crow.
>>
>>70231328
Is that your famed Corinthian leather again?
>>
>>70231196
>Hey you poor redneck, You don't know what's good for you but I'll actually try and improve your life. Vote for me!
Fuck you, don't call me names!

>Hey wonderful, magnificent person. I'll do everything to screw you over economically, but I really like you. Vote for me!
Wow, you really care about me!
>>
>>70231353
showers can get slippery. Usually we have shower shoes but sometimes people forget to take them out of the fridge so you have to make do with socks.
>>
>>70231460
Yes Trump just boldface told everyone he would screw them over lmao
Do you even buy your own bullshit?
>>
>>70231460
most rednecks don't really care about being called names though, there's a myriad of other issues they and democrats disagree with. white people in general tend to be much more conservative regardless of status.
>>
>>70231460
That's the problem with stupid people, and actually people in general, that they don't like being told that they're stupid. Even if they are. And it's not just Americans, it's everyone all over the globe. Hence why politics devolves into populism and a dick waving contest to see who can convince more people by saying shit that they want to hear while also pretending to be their friend. And that's why people who like to tell it straight instead of bullshitting you are rarely popular, or in politics.
>>
>>70229057
wew lad a good post form a Brazillian.
>>
>>70222891
>Why do americans living in poverty and heavily dependent on public services vote for people who promise to cut down on services for poor people?
They don't, that's why the democratic party still exists.
>>
File: thepeopleareincharge.png (3KB, 335x42px) Image search: [Google]
thepeopleareincharge.png
3KB, 335x42px
>>70222454
>the people are in charge
>the people
>in charge
>>
The vast, vast majority of flyover states are poor, under-educated and generally a hopeless clusterfuck, yet they consistently vote for a party that will make them more hopeless and poor (cutting SS, medicare, cutting taxes for rich coastal elites).

I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching trump bring in like 10,000 jobs but gutting away pretty much everything keeping the rich from screwing over the dumb and poor who voted for him.
>>
File: 1482198719549.jpg (17KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482198719549.jpg
17KB, 212x238px
>>70223745
>>70223808
>>70223888
>>
>>70235089
>generally a hopeless clusterfuck
Says you. Many of them don't want their states to be what you might consider nice.
As hard as this is to believe, people can have radically different values from one another.
>>
Whenever you sing the anthem before events, sports matches, school etc do you just sing it unconsciously like a daily thing with no emotions or do you the opposite ?
>>
>>70224886
>because it's insulting when people tell you you're (sexually) damaged
You are, though. That isn't something one should hold against you, however, as you were mutilated against your will. It's a rather unspoken of tragedy, to be honest. The world howls against the idea of a little girl being in any way touched in their genital region but in many nations it is perfectly acceptable and sometimes expected that an infant male is to have his naturally formed, complete genitalia ritually mutilated for something which provides no medical justification as being beneficial. It's barbaric.
>>
>>70235563
>Whenever you sing the anthem before events, sports matches, school etc

You don't? wtf. Some schools and places even sing God Save the Queen in addition to O Canada.
>>
>>70235563
It's like singing happy birthday to someone as part of a group. Some people are sincere, some just have fun with it, but most just stand there being more or less indifferent.
>>
>>70235468
nope its honestly a hopeless atmosphere outside of major cities or rich college-type areas or towns.

people look sad and dejected 99% of the time driving around bumfuck small towns in the US. you don't see the same thing in canada.
>>
>>70228352
>have schools where teaching evolution is forbidden in favor of creationism
This never actually happens outside of Reddit memes.
>went to the moon several times yet can't make a proper car, and still hate manual gearboxes
What is a "proper" car?
>cut their dicks based on nothing but religious tradition (inb4 health benefits, there are none), regardless of one's actual religious beliefs
*shakes head* Circumcision was popularized in the early 20th century by Dr. William Kellogg as a way of discouraging masturbation.
>I don't like it therefore it's irrelevant
>feeling personal pride and glory for things and events they had nothing to do with
You can find these people in any country.
>all the obesity
Only poor people are fat. You ever seen an obese Hollywood celebrity?
>>
>>70235789
>let me tell you about your country
Have you only ever been to the rust belt?
Either way, that's just your impression. I like where I live, and so do the other rural people I know.
>>
>>70225184
>no need to be a fly fucker(Flueknepper - Which is what we Danes say when someone is deliberately just twisting the words, even though they get the point)
Damn, using that. Nice one.
>>
>>70235089
>The vast, vast majority of flyover states are poor, under-educated and generally a hopeless clusterfuck, yet they consistently vote for a party that will make them more hopeless and poor (cutting SS, medicare, cutting taxes for rich coastal elites)

>it thinks wealth redistribution=creation of wealth
>>
File: notarepublicanpresident.png (158KB, 291x385px) Image search: [Google]
notarepublicanpresident.png
158KB, 291x385px
>>70235759
>"That wasn't a Republican president who signed NAFTA into law."
>>
>>70230664
The American automobile industry has never been good at small cars. As far back as the 1930s, they were selling imported Austins and Bantams here to service that particular market niche.
>>
>>70228053
>We used to treat soldiers like garbage when they came home

Since when? Every war except Korea and Vietnam they got a victory parade and were treated as gods.
>>
>>70235881
>creating wealth by working a dead end job
>meanwhile rich hedge funds in connecticut or the bay area create wealth simply by holding capital and buying stocks, etc.

you can create wealth simply by collecting interest or dividends anon. still doesn't change the fact that america's wealth is among liberal as fuck cities who voted clinton.
>>
>>70230661
The Deep South has been poor since the Civil War.
>>
Why they need the flag hanging off every building
Real patriots don't need to be reminded where they're from
>>
>>70236036
>still doesn't change the fact that america's wealth is among liberal as fuck cities who voted clinton.
Nobody is denying that. The top and bottom income brackets tend to vote Democrat while the middle class tend to vote Republican.
>>
>I'm X nationality
>Oh, do you speak X language?
>No, I was born in America.

Every time.
>>
>>70236040
It was poor before that too. It just had rich oligarchs.
>>
>>70236003
Korea and Vietnam were pretty big wars culturally.
>>
>>70235563
Most people don't sing along, you just stand and take off your hat to show respect.
>>
>>70228203
Last I checked, it wasn't a Republican president who signed into law NAFTA and free trade agreements with China that snuffed over 1 million manufacturing jobs.
>>
>>70223888
>Howard W. Cambell, Jr., now discussed the uniform of the American enlisted in the Second World War: Every other army in history, prosperous or not, has attempted to clothe even its lowliest soldiers so as to make them impressive to themselves and others as stylish experts in drinking and copulation and looting and sudden death. The American Army, however, sends its enlisted men out to fight and die in a modified business suit quite evidently made for another man, a sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to drunks in the slums.

You do know this country doesn't have all the ancient pomp and martial traditions of Europe. Military service here was always a lot more egalitarian.
>>
>>70236069
the white bottom vote republican, they voted trump 3-1. college-educated whites were split on clinton-trump, and are just really average joes who may or may not live in the wealthy areas.
>>
I dont understand why we have a shitty straight line for a border with Canada rather than an aesthetic natural border
>>
>>70236120
???>>70235882
>>
>>70236170
>the white bottom vote republican, they voted trump 3-1

>demographic that was fucked by Obama and which SJW Democrats openly shit on every day
Shock?
>>
>>70235882
>>70236120
There's no point in you guys posting those images since 4chan is a POS that can't open them.
>>
>>7023553
If anything's routine enough, it doesn't seem as spectacular, but I think we generally feel breddy gud when we hear it. If you choose pay attention, it gives a vibe of enduring triumph of American values/aspirations/ideals.
>>70231353
Being barefoot is too lewd
>>70229713
Our holy nation need not participate in pagan tradition
>>70228000
This is true. Practically everything ends in ".99" but ends up different with taxes which depend on jurisdiction.
>>70227841
I think this is sometimes more of a general modern Western thing. People need to fuel their ego and feel worth. Unfortunately, some choose bad routes for this.
>>70226828
Because we're the best, Aquafresh. :^) Revering the Constitution with its many freedoms and rights as a holy text helps too.
>>70226490
That's just our capitalistic culture. Free enterprise and Faustian spirit. There are areas which do enjoy simple things though. The United States is extremely philosophically diverse.
>>70225070
Though this is the most common, it can vary house to house. We're too laidback to even think about shoe germs.
>>70223810
This started off with neo-puritanism but now has to do a lot with pornography and modern sexuality. Circumcised dicks are the norm and it's not uncommon for people to joke and mock uncircumcised ones. I'm uncircumcised and I won't have my son circumcised.
>>70236073
Some people just want to feel special.
>>
"The American people have never embraced socialism because they do not think of themselves as exploited poor, but temporarily disadvantaged millionaires."

-- John Steinbeck
>>
>>70225440
No one uses lard here, they use "butter"
>>
Europe is not so different from America as you'd think, if anything Europe since WWII is becoming slowly Americanized.
>>
File: 1449797736906.jpg (20KB, 450x410px) Image search: [Google]
1449797736906.jpg
20KB, 450x410px
>if you work real hard you can become president!
>the more money you have the harder you have worked!
>high taxes=socialism!
>its de gubirmints fault that i live in a trailer park. the free market wouldve let me rise to the top fast
>>
>>70225440
>can you buy lard in any shape or form?
The standard supermarket generally does not have lard, it can be found at farmers markets.
>>
>>70224838
4chan isn't representative of what people from a country are actually like.
>>
>>70236293
:^)
>>
File: 1459246779689.jpg (47KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
1459246779689.jpg
47KB, 640x524px
>>70236338
>beautifulmosque
but thats an ugly mosque!
>>
>>70226490
Modesty and an appreciation is deeply ingrained in many American cultures, but it's not the kind of thing you export. Remember, it's not the fit, respectful, and unassuming American tourist that you notice.
>>
This one I genuinely don't know the history of

Why do black people and white people live in segregated communities? Like there are areas where only poor blacks live, and areas where only poor whites live.
>>
>>70236392

new thread
>>
>>70223567
>>70227540
>what is guerrilla warfare

How do you think the vietcong and taliban survived and governments are overthrown dummy?
>>
>>70222117
This guy is a legend.
I wouldn't stop laughing if saw this amount of bravery in australia
>>
>>70223326
>why do they own so many guns and still get shoot?
Most people don't actually own guns.
Most shooters are nigs who got their guns illegally doing nig things to other nigs.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.