[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4channers 4chemo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: _d.png (395KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
_d.png
395KB, 640x552px
What can be done to foster a more interesting and thought-provoking culture on 4chan (and the internet in general) ?
>>
>>70205930
What thoughts are there to provoke, though? Everyone's mind is in the gutter.
>>
>>70206337
Pink Beams of Light from the God in the Gutter: The Science-Fictional Religion of Philip K. Dick
>>
The Internet was heralded as humanity's savior. It was supposed to bring people from all the countries together. All it's done is fracture us; we group up in common interest websites and further echo our own mental masturbations.
>>
>>70205930
we need an upvote/downvote system
>>
I replied to this thread
>>
I replied to feel secure
>>
>>70205930
Nothing
>>
>>70206513
Makind should organize the new migration of nations to reform old nations build on the lines of ethnicity and carved by ancient warlords into new nations with borders deffined by ideology. Mankind can't survive otherwise.
>>
>>70205930
k
>>
>>70205930
more insults
also,replied to this thread
>>
>>70205930
fugg
>>
>>70205930
shiet
>>
>>70205930
Fuck
>>
>>70205930
humans were a mistake, a lot of things we do is unnatural and not normal. Have you ever wondered why it takes so many steps and procedures to have food readily available. In the animal kingdom they just hunt for it on the same day and they're satisfied

With humans it takes so many steps you'd wonder why it is so.

for example meat
>animals are managed on farms
>sent to slaughter house to be cut by machines
>checked if its clean
>distributed to the appropriate areas
> arrives to the consumer which has to use money to purchase it
>finally it has to be cooked and THEN it gets eaten
This whole process takes too long and it's not normal
>>
File: あかり_003.jpg (206KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
あかり_003.jpg
206KB, 500x752px
>>70205930
We can start by posting more cute girls and ease up on the petty insults and bullying. Generally the lack of a cuntish attitude taking over a thread leaves it as fertile room for genuine discussion instead of a bunch of anons looking for opportunities to take pot shots at each other.
It's fun being able to discuss things with other anons from completely different parts of the world but for some reason anons look at a flag as a reason to sperg out. That's boring for the most part.
>>
>>70206520
*upvotes*
>>
End anonymity.

Integrate with Facebook.
>>
>>70205930
Ban underaged people
Ban /pol/
Ban /r9k/
Filter the word normie and turn it into some bullshit jap word like desu and lad

None of this is feasible except for the filter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.