[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been arrested? What was that like? Brazilian and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1047.jpg (242KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1047.jpg
242KB, 569x800px
Have you ever been arrested?
What was that like?

Brazilian and American are welcomed
>>
File: 09145152616345.jpg (56KB, 599x381px) Image search: [Google]
09145152616345.jpg
56KB, 599x381px
>>70204682
Once for war crime
>>
>>70204682
fuck off jap shit
>>
>>70207226
I love you monkey
>>
Once I killed two japs, a cockroach and three rats. IBAMA jailed me for cruelty against animals - six months for the rats, two for the roach and one for the jap.
>>
>>70204682
I got arrested in Chicago once. Spent two days in a holding cell with two mexican gangsters.
>>
>>70208713
Something weird to add: They gave us a McDonald's quarter pounder and an egg McMuffin every day to eat.
>>
>>70208713
What did you do to be arrested?
>>
>>70204682
Got "arrested" when I was a teen for playing with airsoft gun replicas in a public park with a friend
Someone thought the guns looked too real (they sure did) and called the cops, my pal and I ended on our knees with the cops pointed their proper guns to our heads. We went to the police station and it was quickly cleared tho
>>
>>70204682
I was arrested for assault. It went pretty all right i spent 2 days in custody and then i went to jail for 30 days. It was pretty chill I got to know a lot of new people there
>>
>>70209150
Found the shitskin.
>>
>>70209446
>Implying airsoft isn't the white man's sport to learn to shoot in the upcoming race war
>>
>>70208804
Possession of cannabis. I only had 2 grams.
>>
>>70205418
kek
>>70204682
indeed, i was doing the sharia patrol around my neighborhood and police came to ask me to stop, i told them that they were dirty kafir and that they were racist, they let me go on after this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.