[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a french who lives in Korea anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (140KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 960x720px
Ask a french who lives in Korea anything
>>
How are the girls?
>>
What is your opinion on Nikolaevsk, Alaska?
>>
>>70201203
are you a ouiabou or a koreabou?
>>
>>70201203

Do you speak Korean?
Did you easily find a job there?
>>
>>70201203
How hard is it to learn Korean? And how much does the Korean spoken in South Korea differ from the one spoken in North Korea really?

I'm considering the idea of paying Kim Jong-un a visit.
>>
>>70201203
>Ask a french who lives in Korea anything
*A frenchman

Learn proper english you frog
>>
does dog tastes like pork?
>>
>>70201236
Very beautifull and nice, I like korean girls a lot.

>>70201250
Who ?

>>70201284
I like France and Korea a lot for different reasons. My favorite country would be a mix of both.

>>70201292
A little, but I'm still pretty bad. I'm only here since 4months.
It's not easy, especially if you want good working conditions. They refuse non english native for english teacher jobs, and they will generally ask you a master degree to teach french because there isn't many demand. Appart from that the sectors that recruits are ingeenering and maybe buisness but you will have to be good at english and Korean.
>>
>>70201510
Rekt
>>
>>70201389
>frenchman
>english
>you frog
xD
>>
>>70201365
For an Asian language it's quite easy, they have an alphabet, most of the gramatical stuff makes sens. They real difficulty is that they have so many ways of saying the same thing because you don't talk to your boss they same way you talk to a stranger or to a friend. Also they love slangs, expressions so you see lots of neologism. I don't know if North korean is very different, I think only the accent and some expressions are different but appart from that it's the same language.
>>
>>70201624
The ********
>>
Is it true that all Korean males are 160 cm for 45 kg and females are 150 cm for 35 kg ?
>>
>>70201502
What are the different things you like about each country?
>>
Why did you do it?
Why not Best Korea?
How close can you get to the DMZ?
Is that Seoul? If so, why did you go there?
Gotten any Korean puss yet?
Does the threat of imminent war scare you?
>>
>>70201502
are they racist with you?
>>
>>70201203
Cantonese is a Chinese dialect
>>
>>70201965
kek
>>
>>70201681
They re all quite skinny yes but they are not that tiny. I'm 176cm, a few centimeters taller than the norm but nothing shocking.

>>70201708
In France I like the food and the working conditions
In Korea I like cheap taxi, girls, pc bang, the less individualistic mentalities.
There are many other things but I would have to write a lot to explain myself...

>>70201751
I didn't go to the dmz because friends who have been there told me it's boring you are not allowed to do much just visit some buildings, but apparently if you visit the dmz from the nk side they let you do what you want, they don't care.
Yes it's seoul, because I was always curious about visiting an asian country, Japan is too expensive and other countries seemed a bit too 3rd world.
Yes.
No, we don't think about it, We think he is just showing off to stay in power but everybody know nothing is gonna happen, they know very well that they can bomb Seoul but it will mean that they all die after that.
>>
>>70202107
Thanks for answering my questions. I'm gonna assume you're the "South Korean" who pops up in /fr/ occasionally?
>>
>>70201845
Not really, they just think that I'm american and that I have priviledge because I'm white.
Overall the koreans that can speak english are friendly, but if you can speak korean the people who used to treat you like shit become very friendly
>>
>>70201203
What are you doing here? Visiting? Studying? Working?
What do you think about Chinese dust in the air? Do you put on masks
>>
>>70202178
You're welcome, yes it's probably me.
>>
>>70201203
Did you get used to Korean food? Whats your favorite?
>>
>>70202343
I graduated last year so I took a break, I'm on a working holidays visa. I took korean lessons in a private institute, I tried to find a job but couldn't so now I just visit Korea and learn korean by myself, tomorrow I go to Busan and on february I will go to Japan.

>>70202416
No really... I force myself to eat spicy food in the hope that one day I won't feel it anymore but it's so boring... I like bulgogi a lot
>>
>>70202343
I forgot to answer to the chinese dust question... Well it sucks... Especially if it gets worst in the futur... But I don't know what kind of pressure could Korea put on China to force them to pollute less, probably nothing. We just have to hope that they will stop by themselves which isn't impossible because their country starts to be impossible to live in. And I don't wear a mask but I avoid to go outside.
>>
>>70201203
Are you that French autist who sperged out in that Chinese language thread a while back?
>>
>>70204474
It doesn't look like something I did recently.
>>
Where's the city in that picture?
>>
>>70204474
It was me and yes, I will go to Seoul soon. Maybe I will see OP, not many French in Seoul I guess.
>>
>>70204804
It's Seoul, I took it when I was on the roof of an hotel in gangnam.

>>70204929
What did you say to be called autist ?
>>
le fait que tu sois francais t'aide t'il a attire des coreene ou c'est juste un myte?
>>
do you think dokto aka takeshima belongs to korea?
and how's baguette in korea?
>>
>>70204929
tokyo is full of frogs
when I see frog in tokyo and he/she is in the way, I say excuse-moi because i'm typical frenchboo
>>
Do you speak korean fluently?
>>
>>70201203
>Ask a french who lives in Korea anything
Show me your french writing
>>
Is it true that Koreans aren't fascinated with white Europeans as much as they are with white Americans?
>>
>>70205256
Être français aide toujours un peu. Je pense que en général tu est un peu plus populaire en Corée qu'en France, parce que beaucoup de Coréens sont vraiment trop timides avec les filles et elles aiment pas ça. Maintenant la plupart des Coréennes préfèrent les asiatiques, et certaines ne voudront pas te parler si tu ne parles pas coréen. Si tu parles bien coréen je pense que tu peux être très populaire, maintenant c'est un peu partout pareil, du moment que tu sais prendre soin de ton apparence et que tu sais faire la conversation tu peux trouver des filles. Personnellement, je trouve que la Corée c'est le paradis coté fille mais je ne voudrais pas faire croire à des weeb qui n'ont jamais réussit a parler correctement à une fille qu'ils auront une chance car ils serront surement très déçus.

>>70205387
I'm not well informed on this topic.
I couldn't find a baguette even in their brand paris baguette so it's pretty bad or non existent.

>>70205461
That's kawaii. France was always a nation of weebs so I'm not too surprised about that, there are some french in Seoul too. I go to Tokyo on february I'm pretty excited about that.

>>70205470
No, I just know around 300words and basic sentences.
>>
>>70205847
j'ai toujour pensée a alle vivre en asie (seulement coree ou jap) pour quelque annee, ca en vaut la peine?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>70205590
Ok

>>70205609
Yes, they are very americanised. they all want to learn english but are not very interested in european languages, american culture is mainstream while european culture is reserved to a few.
It's due to the fact that they share a lot of their modern history with america.
>>
>>70206052
Your handwriting is beautiful
>>
>>70206052
it also could say to japon
>>
File: BoP-Report-32.png (20KB, 309x764px)
BoP-Report-32.png
20KB, 309x764px
>>70206052
Do you love US?
>>
>>70206022
Ça me parrait un peu étrange de dire seulement pour quelques années. C'est des pays ou l'immigration est très contrôlée alors en général soit tu y vas pour un PVT soit pour être prof d'anglais si tu es d'un pays anglophone, ou alors dans le cadre d'un échange universitaire. A pars ces cas de figure très précis quand tu y vas c'est que tu as de bonnes raisons, soit parce que tu as étudié le coréen et tu le parle courrament et du coup ça fait partit de ton job, soit tu es ingénieur. Enfin bref, ce que je veux dire c'est que c'est des sociétés ou il est difficile de s'integrer et ou on ne reste pas longtemps à moins que ça soit vraiment pour des raisons professionnelles. Et dans ce cas il faut avoir un projet précis... Après est-ce que ça vaut le coup... Peut-être ça dépend ce que tu y cherches...?
>>
>>70206138
Thank you, it was when I started, I was very meticulous about my writting lol

>>70206231
But we like Japan because it is based :(

>>70206255
No
>>
>>70206452
the people who love france are only fucking leftists or middlle age women who were propagandized that france is amazing
i'm neither tho
>>
>>70206452
Then I can not allow you. Get the frog off.
>>
>>70206633
>>70206644
English teacher spotted
>>
>>70206633
Most old people here hate you, I guess you can't really blame them for that though.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.