[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigration Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1349923417666.png (63KB, 520x462px) Image search: [Google]
1349923417666.png
63KB, 520x462px
I understand, and mostly support, the prevailing view on /int/ about immigration. That is, it's bad. But surely there must be some, at least one, positive aspect and positive experiences you've had with immigrants, right?

A certain kind of food you love and would otherwise have never known about?

A band or genre of music you would't have ever discovered?

A good friend you'd never meet?

A qt girl you'd never have seen, much less gotten involved with?
>>
>>70182969
I am asocial
>>
>>70182969
>A certain kind of food you love and would otherwise have never known about?
>A band or genre of music you would't have ever discovered?
>A good friend you'd never meet?
>A qt girl you'd never have seen, much less gotten involved with?
none of these would matter if there wasn't any, you wouldn't have thought it was good or bad because you would have had the need to judge the things that didn't exist

not that i don't agree with immigration i don't agree with your logic
kind of like if the ancients would love the idea of automobile
>>
File: 1484480620107.jpg (21KB, 633x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484480620107.jpg
21KB, 633x350px
>>70182969
>>
>>70183213
>you would have had
wouldn't have had
>>
>>70182969
A French qt broke my heart. I wouldn't consider it as a positive experience.
>>
>>70182969
Nope
>>
deport them all
>>
>>70183314
Explain
>>70182969
I love Japanese immigrants and their offspring
Coolest guys in the world, tons of qts
I fucking hate anime tho
>>
>>70182969
>A qt girl [...]
Not an argument. Our nations are large enough to not deteriorate into inbreeding, contrary to some people's beliefs. It only takes a few thousand individuals to sustain a healthy gene pool.
Also that is an appeal to emotion, a fallacious way of arguing about social and political issues.
>>
>>70182969
delet this
>>
>>70182969
No.

No.

A good foreign friend would be the one staying in his country of birth.

No.

Plus, if people stayed in their own countries to fix their shit instead of moving out and leave it to rot the world as a whole would be a better place today. Isolationism is the way to go.
>>
File: CmVbU18VMAAbfti.jpg (310KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
CmVbU18VMAAbfti.jpg
310KB, 1200x858px
>>
>>70182969
Australia should really embrace multiculturalism.
>>
File: Imagem13.jpg (137KB, 1203x766px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem13.jpg
137KB, 1203x766px
Someone helps us with our rat problem
>>
>>70182969
Uhm. No. Nothing. Not one thing.

Immigration in slow, naturally elective pulses with the sole goal of integrating oneself into the new culture is the past. That's fine, like I wouldn't call an american or portuguese person with irish ancestors 3 generations back "irish".

This new bullshit gives me creeps. I could live without kebabs, both the ethnic and gastronomic variety. That being said, I don't care too much about those turks who came during the '70s here, as they came for literal jobs, not welfare. That's the opposite of today.
>>
sure, kebab, pastel and east asian street food are great
all foreign music I've found have more due to the internet than immigration, in brazilian real life there's only either dumb & worthless local shit like samba and funk carioca, or american pop garbage
again due to the internet rather than immigration, since nobody even migrates to brazil
I guess I saw and interacted with a french exchange student for a few months in 6th grade, but she obviously went back by the following year
>>
>>70187307
>dumb & worthless local shit like samba
Samba de RaĆ­z is GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEHA2F5cmok
>>
>Certain kind of food.
You can just cook the food after reading about it on youtube.
>Band or music you never heard
Youtube
>Good friend youd never meet
interpals,skype,etc.
>qt girl
Most migrants are guys.

Migration really isn't as beneficial as it use to be.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.