[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sweden >Ja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>Sweden
>Ja
>>
political correctness was a mistake
>>
>>70175523
Haha yeah that was funny when she said that.

But you this is old news right? She was forced to leave her position since the voters had no trust in her.
>>
>>70176147
Was that related to this incident or something else?
>>
>>70176254
That and the islamist Kaplan. And other funny stupid things she said.
Just one stupid comment after another. And that she cried like a baby when enforcing the new immigration rules.
>>
>>70176254
She was infamous for making several blunders in public, one comparing the refugee boats to the holocaust and using the swedish version of "gypsie"
>>
>>70176356
>>70176352
It is kind of funny to hear that other countries have terrible politicians. American blunders are blasted all over the world. Thanks.
>>
File: 1421019795565.jpg (35KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1421019795565.jpg
35KB, 460x345px
>>70176352
>That and the islamist Kaplan
the shitty thing was that it was Fridolin (her co-party leader) was the one supporting and protecting Kaplan all this time and he didn't have to resign
>>
>>70176422
Swedish politicians are even more retarded than American ones. This bitch has made up retarded shit time after time, she is worse than Hillary. Thank god she is gone.
>>
>>70175523
I thought she said "the 9/11 misfortunes" that got translated poorly
>>
>>70176422
Swedish politics have way more emphasis on parties rather than individual politicians, American politicians stand out as individuals because they have to keep up their image and be elected as individuals rather than as parties
>>
>>70176520
Olycka can mean both misfortune and accident. It literally translates to "unhappiness" or "unluck".
>>
>>70176666
Sure thing beelzebub
>>
I want Sweden to be great again
>>
>>70177007
>says """"""great """"" britain
>>
Won't be replying to the leaf
>>
>>70177183
I think the stereotype of polite canadians are misplaced
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.