[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>300 years of direct contact with Franks >kings from Frankish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>300 years of direct contact with Franks
>kings from Frankish Lusignan royal dinasty
>military and court followed Frankish customs
>Armenian word for "sir" is literally "baron"
Really makes you think
>>
>>70174552
>you will never be Germanic-Armenian
>>
>>70176283
i cri evry tim
>>
File: Trumster.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
Trumster.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>70174552
>>70176283
>>70176527
>betrayed Crusader states
>stole georgian flag
>been bitch of mongols and turkics for hundreds of years
>literally get wiped out without resistance by Ottomans

Woah....
>>
>>70176812
>Hethum I, King of Armenia was a major player in the political struggles and shifting alliances around the Crusader states, as the Armenians had ties with all sides. They were primarily aligned with the Europeans, but during Hethum's reign, the rapidly expanding Mongol Empire became a concern. As the Mongols approached the borders of Cappadocia and Cilicia, King Hethum made a strategic decision to submit to Mongol suzerainty
>>
>>70176812
>betrayed Crusader states
source needed
more like made the biggest contributions

>stole georgian flag
lolno it was used by the Bagrationis in Georgia who were of Armenian origin
>>
>>70176812
>couldn't make it through primary
>couldn't make it through uni
>can't even afford perashki
>have to shitpost about Armenians on a Russian kupalnik site
>>
>>70176926
M8 read about the numerous attempts at establishing a Franco-Mongol alliance, Mongols weren't an enemy to Europeans, they were fighting muslims too. If it wasn't for logistical difficulties, Franks and Mongols would've been allies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Mongol_alliance
>>
>>70177075
I think he's Azerbaijani cause there's some Russian flag that always talks shit on Armenian threads and is friendly on every Turk thread.
Russians wouldn't care that much about Turkey.
>>
>>70177323
NA i think he's jewish
>>
File: 63733466.jpg (26KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
63733466.jpg
26KB, 261x216px
>>70177520
Interesting theory
>>
>>70177184
Mongols were an enemy to everyone you idiot

They only used allies as a "divide and conquer" type of deal
>>
>>70179590
Ok, cool. but that's arguably every alliance. Politics isn't about being bffs, it's about making alliances that will give you an advantage. If you look at it that way, then no one's an ally of anyone else but is only using them.
>>
>>70174552
They were sea peoples, they were incredibly fierce pirates since the bronze Age to the Roman empire and beyond.

Most mysterious land in the Mediterranean
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.