[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your daily reminder that America’s dominance is over and by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Your daily reminder that America’s dominance is over and by 2030, we'll have a handful of global powers.
>>
Multipolar? You wish. China will take over as number one and then in 2070, India.
>>
>>70167759
Because they have a large population? India isn't shit.
>>
>>70166691
Turkey? Global power? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70166691
Turkey? Global power? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1474476470459_copy.jpg (23KB, 774x774px) Image search: [Google]
1474476470459_copy.jpg
23KB, 774x774px
>>70167759
>India
>superpower
>>
Finally am I right
>>
>>70168500
Having lots of highly educated young people who will spend money at home.
>>
>>70168500
Saved
>>
>>70166691
U may or may not split Syria with the kikes, other than that....
>>
>>70166691
You can't be a global power if your entire population can be wiped out with a can of Raid, that's the rule!
>>
>>70170486
Literal gypsies trying to mock a country that could invade and annihilate them ten times fold. Now I've seen everything.
>>
>>70170608
Hello Ahmed, how many asses did you smell today while praying on your knees to bomballahu?
>>
>>70166691
I'm fine with this, desu
>>
>>70170703
I open my fridge and a gypsy comes out. I open my wardrobe and a gypsy comes out. I open the window and a gypsy comes in. I go on 4chan and a gypsy replies. Are romanians the equivalent of parasites to humans?

P.s. I'm not a muslim you absolute filth, don't know how you came to that conclusion
>>
>>70170937
So let me get this straight, your house is so full of gypsies they're fucking everywhere, including the ridge and wardrobe, and I'm the gipsy?
Can't beat this logic.
>>
>>70171087
KEK Mehmet BTFO
>>
>>70171087
Shit you absolute subhuman. Gypsies are everywhere, all of Europe has contracted the disease since Romania joined the EU.

For example: >>70158578

Of course you're the gypsy, I'm not the one from romania.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 384x384px
>>70170486
>Romania
>>
File: a.png (537KB, 637x741px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
537KB, 637x741px
>>70171185
Well, maybe you should've thought better before opening your front door to gypsies niggers and kebabs.
Thanks for taking them all in thou, I barely see them anymore and that's all thanks to you progressive countries. Cheers!
>>
>>70171185
>Gypsies
>Turks
>difference
>...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.