[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int/ernet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1478772186985.jpg (99KB, 734x552px) Image search: [Google]
1478772186985.jpg
99KB, 734x552px
How internet has destroyed my life:

1. Be a kid in a little village in the middle of nowhere. Go online in the late 90s and pretend to be a 21 years old guy. Make my own website, make friends with all kinds of cool people (nerds) on IRC, get free games to review them in my online website pretending im old, etc. Suddenly I don't feel alone, I feel surrounded by geniuses.

2. Get interested in many topics. Start swallowing information non-stop.

3. Once I notice it the internet as gone to shit. Everything is mainstream, cookies, Facebook... the quality of the debate goes down. Literally idiots throwing bullshit everywhere.

4. Now I can't visit mainstream websites because I get angry at the comments or even the news. Start to feel alone again, thinking about banning all news from entering my mind except a couple blogs and some bitcoin news.

I feel alone online. The online world is cold and shitty. I have been over-exposed to everything, including females, due to the internet. I am suffering pos-traumatic stress or PTS symptoms.

I felt safe and loved online, but now I see it as a battleground full of idiots. It doesn't feel warm.
It has fucked me seriously.
I know that playing videogames is healthier for me because I release good feeling hormones and stress.
I don't believe in democracy just because of the low level of information that most people have, and the lack of logic skills that they show.
I'm going back to loneliness. I will only follow the books feed out of KurzweilAI, the Agingsciences blog by Vince Giuliano, the coins market and IQs corner.
I am going back to the early 90s.
I know most of you are fucked too, or will be. Share your stories.
>>
>>70161042
Since the internet went mainstream circa 2008, it went to shit.

>I feel alone online. The online world is cold and shitty. I have been over-exposed to everything, including females, due to the internet. I am suffering pos-traumatic stress or PTS symptoms.

I feel the same exact way.
>>
>>70161174
>Since the internet went mainstream circa 2008
jesus christ
>>
>>70161042
pls stop posting copypastas
>>
kek get better hobbies you fucking losers
>>
File: 1439761242786.png (71KB, 324x392px) Image search: [Google]
1439761242786.png
71KB, 324x392px
>>70161265
SEND ME BACK TO 1998!
>>
Internet and anime saved my life.

I was a very sociable and hyperactive child with many friends, rarely read books and spent most of my time away from home.

In the early 2000s I discovered the Internet. I lost all my friends and I downloaded a lot of anime, and thanks to the anime I discovered science fiction, and thanks to science fiction I became interested in science. Thanks to the anime I also discovered martial arts and Japanese literature, like Yukio Mishima, and thanks to Mishima I discovered Nietzsche, and thanks to Nietzsche I discovered Schopenhauer. Friends are waste of time.
>>
>>70161639
Pretty much this but vore instead of anime
>>
>>70161801
Disgusting prick
>>
>>70161801

How do you get to Schopenhauer from vore?
>>
>>70161265
He's a favelado, don't listen him. F2P online games have been swarmed by Brazilians since the early 2000s
>>
>>70161042
Nice blog dude.
>>
>>70162248
I'm from South Brazil, the most developed region of Brazil. We have no favelas here and i only got internet in 2006.
>>
>>70162445
Well, I remember playing the fuck out of Tibia and online games around 2002. My father used internet to check his emails since the 90's, and we've got ADSL internet in 2004. Also we lived in a Northeast capital.
>>
>>70162620

What kind of emails does a monkey receive, results from the vet?
>>
>>70162620
Because you're upper class.
>>
>>70162738
R U D E
U
D
E

>>70162805
Not really, pretty much middle middle class here
>>
File: IMG_20170120_115208.jpg (61KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170120_115208.jpg
61KB, 720x418px
>>70162738
>>
>>70162937
Middle class in the 90s is upper class today.
>>
>>70163146
My father was a IT manager and my mother was a school psychologist (now they're retired), no fucking way we were upper class.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.