[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is south Africa that dangerous?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

I'm planning to visit South Africa as a travel for 2 weeks.
But I heard that there are lots of terrors and public peace is not stable there.
Is it alright to travel South Africa?
>>
>>70156471
Try going to touristic zones, where you can be with your kind
>>
>>70156533
Grassy Ass mate.
Is Taco land dangerous btw
>>
>>70156471
My friend went over there to stay at someones commune and he said it was pretty nice. They were out in the wilderness though.
>>
>>70156628
I got it man. Hey Do you like living in America btw?
>>
>>70156471
just stay in the rich parts and you'll be fine. if you have to go the the townships make sure you know someone who's from there or at least knows the place.
>>
>>70156471
>Will chop off your hand to steal your bag
Yes
>>
>>70157225
Well.. I'll go to the kruger park and ladysmith. is it fine?
>>
Someone who was there tell me the night is pretty dangerous.
>>
>>70161087
Black people are especially dangerous at night as a rule.

As bad as some areas of Swedish cities are, I would never fucking set foot in South Africa. It's like going to North Korea, an unnecessary risk.
>>
>>70157411

Yes. You should also go to Johannesburg and Cape Town. It's really not dangerous if you go with a local guide.
>>
File: SA Ghouls.jpg (1MB, 1238x2513px) Image search: [Google]
SA Ghouls.jpg
1MB, 1238x2513px
South Africa seems better now than years ago after Apatheird had just finished.
>>
>>70161168
apparently the most dangerous city of South Africa with the highest numbers of murders is Cape Town, and Cape Town is full of Coloureds, not blacks.

i also heard the killers who attacks white farmers are often Mozambican or Zimbabweian immigrants thieves.
>>
If you're going to a place which is known for being extremely dangerous, why the fuck are you going there?
>>
>>70161266
Yes, and all the dangerous black people in Paris are actually Polish immigrants and neo-nazis.

Fuck I hate French people so much.
>>
>>70161253

That's a bullshit story. Johannesburg CBD is fancy as fuck.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/johannesburg/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/gautrain/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/sandton/
>>
>>70161360
???
Calm down, of course local niggers are dangerous (from townships areas) but the ones responsible of farmers attacks are often immigrants from neighbors countries, especially from Mozambic or Zimbabwe, i seen this on a documentary.

concerning Cape Town, i just seen this on the statistics of crime rates, but maybe the Coloureds are not the ones behind criminality, maybe it's effectively the bantus.
>>
>>70161453
Sorry Pierre, I can't stand filthy apologists like you. Go down to South Africa and see how well the native blacks will treat you, delusional fuck.
>>
>>70162520
>sweden
>talking about delusional
at least my country is full of shitty immigrants because colonial empire reason, your ones are literally ruining your country which was perfect because you wanted them and they have absolutly not any historical relations, you searched your own problems because of your own arrogance about wanting to fix world's problems instead of shutting the fuck up.
>>
File: 1442985680976.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442985680976.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>70156471
Depends
Are you going to stay in gated white communites?
Then yes it's gonna be safe.
Are you going to visit anywhere else?
Then no.
>t. worked in SA for a year.
>>
>>70161409
>https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/johannesburg/
Why is the second picture there a pic of a guy in a diaper?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.