[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asiaphile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: o2o.jpg (623KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
o2o.jpg
623KB, 1920x1200px
When did you realize you were an asiaphile?

For me, when I was 5 and saw Asians playing in the school orchestra, with their parents making them practice 2-3 hours/day, I realized their culture is superior than my white mom letting me watch cartoons all morning and practice violin once a week for 30 minutes. My parents were also happy when I got 90~95s in high school, but asians said their parents complained when they only got 97%. Now I am 19 and studying Chinese and plan to move to a country in asia soon, first for study abroad to try it (Ningbo). I also have extreme yellow fever and first had a Chinese gf when I was 11 in elementary school, but I lost contact when we went to different middle schools.

I can't wait to make cute Asian children!
>>
>>70151393
That is one handsome mofo.
>>
>>70151413
tfw no asian bf ;_;
>>
when I watched a TWICE mv
>>
>>70151393
When my father practically raised me with Akira Kurosawa movies. Also I've had Asian gf's and I kind of want China to become a superpower. Just because then I can move to some Chinese supercity and live in cyberpunk dystopia.
>>
File: 1484849813383.jpg (95KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484849813383.jpg
95KB, 667x1000px
>>70151572
welcome to the flock
>>
>>70151393
True, Asian women just make better wives and mothers in general for raising more intelligent and successful children.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x86px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x86px
>>70151509
R yuo grill?
>>
>>70151393
>I realized their culture is superior

Asia isn't a country. It contains hundreds of cultures. And even within those cultures, people are different and raised their children differently.
>>
File: 1456033118732.jpg (210KB, 1022x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1456033118732.jpg
210KB, 1022x1143px
>>70151393
might want to reconsider that
>>
>>70151735
I'm referring to the influence from Chinese philosophers that was spread all over east and some of southeast Asia. There are tons of similarities, things like collectivism over individualism.
>People are different and raised their children differently
I can't tell if you're being serious but culture does influence how children are raised

>>70151740
most of them are pretty cute to be honest
>>
>>70151740
Jokes on you fag I would impregnate all those slanty eyed whores
>>
>>70151393
Well i was the only white kid in school and asians were tge only ones who were kind of human in thz class. But actually they were much less serious with grades far below mine though. But still in front of all the brown people. I think they are a good number 2 like worse than white people but not *that* bad

I remember an asian girl she behaved a lot like a boy at some point she wanted to fight me so i kneecap'd her pussy thinking it wouldn't hurt too much (it did and i got in trouble) .
I checked her facebook now she has a pic topless with writing like a femen and a literal fucking fedora on the head and she does art school. Jesus christ seeing that made me angry i'd kneecap her again but in the facde this time fucking sjw chink
>>
>>70151393

are u gook?
>>
>>70151931
I wish
>>
>>70151857
>I'm referring to the influence from Chinese philosophers that was spread all over east and some of southeast Asia

And the impact that influence has on Today's cultures varies. Just a few decades ago the Chinese communists were shitting on Confucius. I think it's a bit of a leap to go from admitting that Chinese philosophers living centuries ago had a profound influence on the cultures and philosophy of East Asia, and all Asian parents raise their kids the exact same way.

>I can't tell if you're being serious but culture does influence how children are raised
That's true, but all parents don't raise their children exactly the same. Go to any primary school in the world and you'll find Children with relatively lenient or strict parents.
>>
File: 1467916542482.jpg (527KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1467916542482.jpg
527KB, 950x1425px
>>70151393
I want a dozen of asian girl to smother me with their beavers and cover my face in pools of their salty asian puss-puss juice.
The best way to go is an army of Anri Okita's clones sandpapering you to death with their hairy clits.
>>
>>70152036
i've seen all kinds of flags but never a sudanese one
>>
>>70152036
Have you even met any Asians?
Vietnamese and Chinese are both official languages here, and we have some street signs in Korean (Sugarland, Texas). The differences between Asians and white kids is huge, especially in school. Our top level orchestra was literally 90% asian, even though my school was max 5%, because their parents make them practice for hours every day. Watch videos from people living in China or read stories about people in Korea, they go to school from 7 in the morning to 7 at night, then go to cram school and even more from there. Chinese students commit suicide from studying for the gaokao.
>>
When I was born ;^)
>>
>>70152122
Welcome to /int/ newfriend.

>>70152132
>Have you even met any Asians?
Indonesians, Filipinos, Thais, a Malaysian, a Korean, a Hong Konger, those were the nationalities I had friends or Acquaintances from.

Actually, I kind of agree with you that Asians in general give special importance to education, especially Asian Immigrants. I inferred from your OP that you meant strict parents are a uniquely Asian thing, or that all Asians are like that. If you didn't mean that, we are in agreement. The Asians I've met have been a mix of Laid back people, and those who are extra diligent in their studies.
>>
>>70151883
This
>>
>be taco
>i've never seen an asian person (just some europeans either visiting or living with their taco husband/wife and their hafu children)
>restaurant opening
>bunch of rather rude chinks
>tfw no qt japanese, korean, chinese around
why live...
>>
>>70152132
>Chinese students commit suicide from studying for the gaokao.

Ah yes, what a superior culture indeed
>>
I hate Asian culture. Literally it makes you a soulless subhuman.
>>
File: absolutely irregular.png (157KB, 339x308px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely irregular.png
157KB, 339x308px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.