[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Canada uncuck itself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8204.jpg (532KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8204.jpg
532KB, 850x1000px
Will Canada uncuck itself?
>>
File: computersaysno.jpg (55KB, 481x270px) Image search: [Google]
computersaysno.jpg
55KB, 481x270px
>>70126795
>>
>>70126795
>Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.
>>
>>70126795
Once you cuck yourself
You never go back from cuck
>>
>>70127032
Post the other ones
>>
File: maxime-bernier-conservative.jpg (937KB, 3000x2008px) Image search: [Google]
maxime-bernier-conservative.jpg
937KB, 3000x2008px
Wrong picture.
>>
File: 1420070539489.jpg (50KB, 521x413px) Image search: [Google]
1420070539489.jpg
50KB, 521x413px
>>70127032
>10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.
>>
>>70127154
>Do you know that I own more than 75% of Nebraska's wheat production? I've purchased my first acres there when a father had to sell it to afford the large number of surgeries and meds his ill children needed, due to their school being so close to a local factory I happened to own. I payed to that desperate man in cash... sorry, let me rephrase: I payed to him in coins. 10c coins. Throwing them at his feet while seeing his saddened face having to contain his tears and pick them up. Then I burned his whole plantation right before his very eyes. What I'm trying to say is that your business is like that plantation. Of course I could give you the spare change you so badly need to keep your company afloat and make some decent money in return, but I would have more rejoice in watching you fail miserably and laugh about it. I'm out.
>>
>>70127438
>"In the western foothills of Vienna Alps, there is a humble lodge by the name of Chateau du Montaine Demure, where the owner, a relative of Otto Vanderbilt, holds a yearly reenactment of Hannibal the Carthagian Warlord crossing the Alps in his 218 AD venture into the Roman Republic. He would bring in endangered african elephants by helicopter to the snow capped lodge and throw them down the side of the alps. We watched at least a hundred elephant roll to their deaths. The 20 or so men, all refugees without a word of civilization in any of them, whom were restraining the elephants... also went down with the beasts, a mess of gore and tusk, the screams of the porters as they, tumbled, just terrible, dreadful. It was during a major military movement between the generals of the carthagian infantry, that the Owner of the Chateau du Montain Demure' demanded a bottle of the dryest scotch he could summon. A toothless indian child ran through the snow and collapsed at Monsieur's feet, his skeleton arms struggling to lift the bottle. Monsieur takes a swig and looks deep into the dark front of an approaching blizzard. He says nothing, then says "Increase the Elephants". We saw at least another 2000 kilos of ivory go over the side of that icy gorge before that blizzard came. We left them all to freeze to death. And now this brings me to the elephant in our room right now. Do you want to be hannibal? Do you want to sac Rome that badly? How many elephants need to die? Here, have a swig of this, it's scotch. Please taste it. It's the dryest I could find. THHHHUPUPUP Seventy percent ownership and all of your wife's eggs for the next 10 years."
>>
>>70127217
Nobody cares about that low energy loser.
>>
>>70127740
i care
>>
>half kebab
"No"
>>
The only thing that can save Canada is a necromancer to use monster reborn on rob ford
>>
>>70128048
>t. know nothing meme spouting idiot
>>
>>70127740
T. I want Canada run by a globalist pro immigration, anti gun Jewish cuck
>>
>>70128188
You remind me of ¡Yeb! supporters. Sad.
>>
"I'm the son of an immigrant from Ireland and from Lebanon," he said. "There are no walls in my world."

Also he doesn't speak French at all, so that means he won't get a single Quebec riding.

He's not going to make it past the Conservative nomination. Feel free to check the archive of this thread a year from now.
>>
>>70128124
He is the messiah
>>
If it's O'Leary vs Trudeau
You can bet weedmans getting another term
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.