[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Influenza general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1642.jpg (37KB, 393x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1642.jpg
37KB, 393x233px
1. Country.
2. How common is the influenza in your country?

Japan. Very much. We have influenza epidemic every winter.

Due to our unique work ethic and economic decline, labourers hardly can take a day off for illness. So a lot of people receive influenza vaccine injection every year. 75% of world's production of Oseltamivir the anti-influenza virus medicine is consumed in Japanese market.

I got infected by influenza recently even though I got the vaccine shot. I felt it's a deadly illness. It was hard to get over it.
>>
>>70117348
>be Japanese
>die from a cold
>>
My work offers free vaccines, but I never get one. It's okay for those who are at risk of dying like the elderly, but we're just breeding stronger viruses.
>>
Mostly on winter too.

But not many deaths, unless you're ignoring completely.
>>
yeah theres an epidemic every year, not a big deal
usually only the elderly and very young children get seriously ill
>>
>>70117348
Why are the japanese such cucks? If you're sick take the day off. It's a job not slavery.
>>
>>70117348
It depends on the year. If we have a "cold" year than we get a lot of it, but if the year is a "hot" year than we get none of it.

Up north of the country i dont think they have much influenza, but they have a lot more disease transmited by mosquitoes.
>>
>>70117378
Influenza and cold causes by other viruses are distinguished in my country. Influenza is supppsed to be more dangerous and have higher infection risk.

>>70117592
> but we're just breeding stronger viruses.
What do you mean by this?

>>70118039
It seems Japanese suck at management.
>>
>>70118039
once someone got catch flu we are forced to not come to the workplace at least where i work for and I've thought this is the norm
But it seems that there actually are stupid companies here and there
>>
>>70117592
There are people who are extremely vulnerable to viruses or medically unable to receive vaccinations. By refusing vaccinations, you are putting those people as well as yourself at risk. Also Viruses are different from Bacteria. Bacterial resistance is dangerous because we only have several types of antibiotics, meanwhile there are millions of different viruses and it's impossible to make vaccines for all of them.
>>
>getting vaccine for colds
>you could die from it if you are japanese
lol
Here you just stay 2-3 days in bed eating soup and then you are good to go.
>>
>>70121138
Lmao here you just go to your grandma, she gives you some 7up and youre fucking cured.

Meximemes aside, there was an epidemic in like... 08? I did catch influenza, which put me in bed for like a week.

That was about all i hear about it after that.

Also

>be nip
>die to a cold
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.