[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Russian women the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Why are Russian women the best?
>>
>>70115656
wtf is wrong with these mentally ill subhumans
>>
I'll have to say, that crucified dog is pretty aesthetic. Pure art.
>>
>>70115694
They are sociopaths. Sociopaths don't have the same capasity for emotions and empathy as normal people and they crave for new sensations and killing living things provides them that. She also seems hyper sexualized which also fits the bill for a sociopath.
>>
They are pure
>>
>>70115777
Here comes internet Freud. Fuck yerself.
>>
>>70115656
What le fug
>>
>>70115802
Look it up for yourself, Mohammad.
>>
>>70115839
/pol/tad too? wow
>>
File: 1483605184409.jpg (37KB, 491x315px) Image search: [Google]
1483605184409.jpg
37KB, 491x315px
>>70115656
Someday I ought to kill some r*ssian subhumans
>>
>>70115656
t.jew-khohol diaspora faggot
>>
>>70115879
Just because you guys got raped by muslims over and over again and then keep importing more just as we speak, doesn't make me a "/pol/tad", whatever that means.
>>
>>70115953
Also ignorant in history.
Let me recap
>wannabe intelligent guy on the internet
>display of racism for no reason
>ignorant about history
>mindfucked by meme
Yep, it's terminal. I don't think you can get any more stupid than that.
>>
>>70115993
kill yourself jamal
>>
>>70116024
Phase one
>>
>>70115656
what a waste of good food
>>
>>70116077
Phases of niggerdom
>call everything you disagree racist
>kill
>maim
>rob
>rape
>burn

Please, leave the civilized countries for the white people, you clearly don't know what to do with them.
>>
>>70115993
His original post was correct though you blathering tard
>>
>>70116318
Phase 2
>ad hominem
>>70116306
still stuck in phase one
>>
>>70116360
As a civilized westerner, I hope you stuck to the phase on as well, don't want you try to shit up the place.
>>
>>70116360
Are you alright man?
>>
>>70115656
cuz they do da pipi on de matrass
>>
>>70116077
shut your mouth you dumb poo in the loo cunt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.