[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life level and happyness in your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Hello, int!
Is it Brasilian favellas?
How people live in this luxury apts near the poorest persons?

Is it ok to see from window scary reality?
Is it ok to be in high risk of criminal gung persons? I think, that them don't want to be robbed or something.

Do you have zones, like this, in your country?

And another questions:
Are you happy? How do you think, is it true, that most people in your country fell happiness or not?
>>
>>70103427
>fell happiness
feel happiness*

So, how do you think, do people in your country feel happiness? Are them all happy or not?
>>
bump
>>
File: 1_32.jpg (53KB, 525x335px) Image search: [Google]
1_32.jpg
53KB, 525x335px
This is Mexico City
>>
>>70103680
Are you happy?
Are people in your country, from your point of view, happy?
>>
>>70103427
>How people live in this luxury apts near the poorest persons?
I'm pretty sure "luxury" doesn't apply to anything next to a favela, even tho it might look good, it is severely devaluated.
>Is it ok to see from window scary reality?
I can see a favela from my window (a few km away tho), but I've been there, it isn't that bad.
>Is it ok to be in high risk of criminal gung persons?
The ones around me aren't dangerous because they have police.
>>
>>70103761
>because they have police.
is it warranty in your country?
they can't be corrupt or be a part of the gungs?

In what city do you live?
>>
>>70103726
I'm not happy because I have bipolar disorder, but Mexicans in general are very happy.
>>
>>70103842
>is it warranty in your country?
What do you mean?
>they can't be corrupt or be a part of the gungs?
They can ofc, people everywhere aren't imune to corruption, specially when dealing with lots and lots of money, like it is made by criminal activities.
>In what city do you live?
I live in Rio de Janeiro
>>
People here are either very ricch or very poor. The poor here are so poor that they can't live vicariously through technology and media, so they do the old fashion way of forming bonds with people in their community and the church.

They're poor and suffer, but I'd say they're somewhat content with life.
>>
>>70103996
Just an addendum, the police keep the peace, so that's what really matters for the average person.
>>
>>70103427
why cant a single russian on the internet speak proper english for fucks sake
>>
File: burt.jpg (27KB, 541x569px) Image search: [Google]
burt.jpg
27KB, 541x569px
>>70104038
>People here are either very ricch or very poor.
>>
>>70104038
is Church in Brasil like a place for poor people mostly or different persons can be in churches?
>>
>>70104112
sorry, my english level is too bad.
I am trying to increase my level, but, anyway, I do it very slowly and my level still very bad.
>>
>>70104345
It's okay m8. People can understand you.
>>70104135
Considering that the majority are religious, you will find people from very different strata there. However, some religions have more wealthy practitioners than others, such as judaism, islam or spiritism, while evangelicals for example, tend to be poor and uneducated.
>>
>>70104436
Eu falo um pouco de portuguese. Eu acho few words only (~200). May be my portuguese will be more better, than english.

Anyway, what do you think about happiness level in your country?
>>
This shithole is depressing as fuck desu
>>
File: 148467459270.jpg (310KB, 883x887px) Image search: [Google]
148467459270.jpg
310KB, 883x887px
>>70103427

They are dangerous as fuck but foreigns love zoo tourism
>>
>>70104345
Are you the 14 y.o Russian?
>>
>>70103726
not him, but no i'm not happy, ain't sad or angry either, i just am

>Are people in your country, from your point of view, happy?
>implying i interact with people IRL
>>
>>70103996

Nigga, I'm an argie in Ipanema and it's fucking amazing. I've only seen a few hobos and that's it. When I went downtown, on the other hand... I left before noon so it's all good.
>>
I think life gets depressing when life goes on.
I remember in high school the teacher made people drae their face and emotions for the day and literally everyone was either tired/stressed out
>>
>>70104998
It fucking infuriates me how first worlders go on favela tours and feel like OMG I WANNA FEEL HOW IT FEELS TO BE POOR and then brag about it on Facebook/Instagram.
Favelados probably don't see a cent of that revenue and, even if they do, they must feel like animals in a zoo.
>>
>>70104561
I'd give a 4/10 for happiness level in my countree
>>
>>70105113
Most of Rio is like that m8. I live in Tijuca (where Maracanã and the Tijuca forest are) and you also won't see hobos here and it's pretty safe overall.
>I went downtown, on the other hand
Yeah, some parts of downtown can be pretty bad (those videos of people being robbed in daylight were there), but as a tourist, knowing Lapa and Santa Teresa is necessary. Be sure to ask your carioca friends to take you there.
>>
>>70105211

I might do there during the day. I live in Buenos Aires so I guess I've developed thief awareness skills. Is it that bad?
>>
>>70105047
no, I don't.
But, may be, my IQ level is like of 14 y.o. person from educated family from another country.
>>
>>70105282
>I might do there during the day.
You should, downtown is where most historical sites are. There are pretty amazing buildings such as the Municipal Theater, you can take the tram and tour the whole thing. As for Lapa and Santa Teresa, there isn't much to do during the day, they are bohemian neighborhoods, so it's better at night.
>Is it that bad?
It's unlikely that you will be robbed, there was an uproar because of those videos so police tighten up, but always be attentive, it's a 6 million metropolis.
>>
>>70105421
I've been to cinelandia but I missed the theater and other stuff because they close too early reeeeeee. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>70105525
A shame you can't watch a match in Maracanã. The ongoing nationwide corruption investigation ended up leaving our beloved stadium closed because of mismanagement.
>I've been to cinelandia but I missed the theater and other stuff because they close too early reeeeeee.
Oh man, try going again and you also must eat something at Colombo, it's one of the oldest
confectionery in the city and visit CCBB, and the Real Gabinete de Leitura Português, and and and... so many things -_-
>Thanks for the info.
You are welcome hermano.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.