[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CANZUK/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1474325082046.png (18KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474325082046.png
18KB, 800x400px
aka British Empire 3.0

>like-minded
>similar levels of economic development
>constitutional links
>cultural links
>shared head of state
>according to polls, citizens of each of these countries have high opinions of each other
>in all 4 countries, free trade and freedom of movement between each other would be welcome
>total landmass of over 18 million square km, exceeding Russia's 17 million
>combined population of 128 million, world's 10th largest, ahead of Japan
>Combined military spending of around US$110 billion would be the world’s third largest, behind the U.S. and China but well ahead of Russia.
>Combined GDP: US$6.5 trillion, 4th largest in the world behind US, EU and China
>Capital cities consistently rated as some of the most highly regarded in the world
>Huge financial, political and military influence
>good banter (apart from Canada)
>>
fuck poms
>>
>>70097445
you don't have to be like that mate
>>
If America reinstitutes segregation and South Africa apartheid can we join? p-pls
>>
>>70097701
major constitutional, economic, cultural, demographic and military differences. sorry mate, you wouldn't fit in. it was your choice to go against the crown

three pillars of the West:
>The United States
>The Commonwealth
>The European Union

the first two would both be anglosphere blocs though
>>
>>70097011
never ever EVER going to happen, sorry m8
>>
>>70097976
DEFINITELY going to happen i think you mean

it's pretty much inevitable

the question is WHEN

my guess is the 2050s
>>
>>70098128
Every single year that passes pushes each of these countries away from each other, the minute lizzie kicks the bucket Australia will be a republic
>>
>>70098516
This. It's sad but changing demographics and geopolitics will never allow a more united commonwealth.
>>
>>70097011
Yeah but how do we overcome inertia in our respective countries? how can we raise awareness?

Also

What laws can we enact to unite us?
Return to currency union? free travel? each country has rights to make legislation,with consent, for the other? Same high court?
>>
>>70097445
Reminder that Scots are NOT poms
>>
>>70098949
more intelligent people than me have the answers to those questions
>>
m8 I dunno about you guys but I will do everything to keep the poms out of Australia. They whinge too fucking much.
>>
>"good banter (apart from Canada)"
>>
brits are the grimiest, scummiest people on average

worse than bogans

americans are dumb as shit and fat but they aren't aggressive twats

kiwis are friendly hobbit tier
>>
Fuck off, cucks, I non-ironically hope that your country will collapse and you will be a part of France.

I respect you for building a unique civilization, but hate at the same time.
>>
>be STRONK
>kick colonies into independence
>"u on ur own now. Thank for money"
>several years later
>self kick out from Europe
>market crumbling
>"oi mate! This is another holocaust!"
>"let's form Union guys, we all brothers and love each other please accept"

Clay is conquered through iron. Go forth and reclaim what is yours.
>>
>>70102117
Pick up your spaghetti and fuck off
>>
OUR LOVED DOMINION BLESS
WITH PEACE AND HAPPINESS
FROM SHORE TO SHORE
AND LET OUR EMPIRE BE
LOYAL, UNITED, FREE
TRUE TO HERSELF AND THEE
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.