[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turks, tell me what does here said?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Turks, tell me what does here said?
>>
>>70074623
Percentage of renamed provinces
Conclusion: we cucked rums and k*rds
>>
>>70074704
thanks
Very odd since there are many post-greek locations in western Turkey
>>
>>70074772
Names of the cities in western anatolia were not changed completely, it's only deformation
For example we say antalya instead of antalela and izmir instead of smyrna because it's easier to say for a turkish speaker
But in east, names were completely changed.
Example: dersim->tunceli
>>
>>70074942
Found this recently
Turks did a great job erasing historical roots of Pontus and Lazika, but meeh, don't much care about kurds
>>
>>70075153
>Turks did a great job erasing historical roots of Pontus and Lazika
those names still exist but instead of Trapizoni we call it Trabzon, don't talk shit without knowing shit about shit
>>
>>70075985
Turkish names are awfull to pronounce for foreigners and also awful to listen
>Trabzon
>Rize
Oh look we don't change names! We left a couple because we forget to change it to TrBzonoglu and Rigezug
>>
>>70076210
>Trapizoni
>Trebizond
>Trapezuntine
fuck that and fuck you, even they don't know what to call it, we name as it fits us not foreigners, if you want to keep your historical roots you should've kept your retarded kingdom
>>
>>70076292
Turkish nationalism is truly retarded. It's hated by every neighbour as Russia but still is nonrelevant chauvinistic shithole with nomad syndrome( just renaming, doesn't make new)
>>
>>70076463
What's your fucking point? Every single form of nationalism is retarded but it doesn't change the truth. If you can't defend your land, someone will take it from you and do whatever the hell they want with it. What's so hard to digest anyways?
>>
>>70076463
well we know people will find a reason to hate us anyways so fuck you and your k*rd friends

Also if you're interested in preserving certain name why not even go for something before that? I know why, it's because you identify with that period instead of the period before that, you have the same mentality, only weak people without any unity.
>>
File: 1484467135254.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1484467135254.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>70076596
>Every single form of nationalism is retarded
>>
>>70075153
laz still live in that area though, they just recently got rights for education in their own language like the circassians
they are quite nationalistic and a bit insane tbqh
>>
>>70076463
>just renaming doesn't make new
Exactly, therefore their historical connection with past is not broken. The names are just slighty tweaked over time (not in a forced way but naturally since the population is also changing)
>>70076596
Çok sikine takma moruq, adamın dediklerinin hepsi birbirinden alakasız zaten. Götüyanığın biri olduğu belli. Sagele terk et
>>
Southeastern Turkey literally getting cucked by Kurds lel
>>
File: Lazlar mankurt.jpg (42KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
Lazlar mankurt.jpg
42KB, 600x340px
>>70076596
My point is that Turkey have many enemies which would never accept it's land under turkish rule. And history doesn't stop at 21 century.
But I am not the one whowould blame you. Black sea region is prosperious now, will see
https://youtu.be/nr1Fx264y3c
https://youtu.be/vvpAI_Y2smU
>>
>>70077049
>My point is that Turkey have many enemies which would never accept it's land under turkish rule.
if you accept some rule over the other you're already failed
>>
>>70077049

We are aware of the fact that you all want us to go back to the steppe but that ain't gonna happen just because you want it. These lands have been ours for a long time now and we did many sacrifices to keep it. So no, we won't give them back to you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.