[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP* >what the FUCK anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1450491984130.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450491984130.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

>what the FUCK anon?
>>
File: 1427871870224.png (55KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1427871870224.png
55KB, 666x666px
snib snab xDDddd
>>
File: bb.png (450KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
450KB, 1080x1920px
>that what you get from not wearing hijab fucking whore
>>
File: jduerse3636.gif (593KB, 680x789px) Image search: [Google]
jduerse3636.gif
593KB, 680x789px
>"Sorry m'lady but your enticing locks made me unable to gaze upon your beautiful face"
>>
I remember I once cut a big chunk of a girls hair in like year 1 and when she told on me I smashed her head into a tree during recess lmao
>>
>>70074816
Are you actually a nigger? You do some seriously creepy shit then chimp out and assault her because she reported it.
>>
>>70075152

Well, Australians are descended from convicts, so no surprise there he's acting like a retard.
>>
>>70074816
>>70075152
they should just ban leafs and aussies

such cringeworthy posters
>>
>>70074501
girl here. that's almost rape
>>
>>70075152
Lol dude I was just a kid who cares? What kid doesn't do that kind of shit when they're young? Hell, my friends and I back then were stilling pissing in the middle of the playground cause we thought it was funny
>>
>>70075283
feet or lies
>>
>girl keeps throwing shit at me after school even though I have no idea who she is
>eventually get fed up, grab a small rock, and throw it at her
>hits her in the head, but not very hard
>runs off crying and tells on me
>raging yard duty bitch tells me I have to spend the next day with her in detention
>skip school the next day and it was a Friday
>school aggro resets over the weekend and have a normal Monday after

thanks for reading my blog
>>
File: jew The jew.gif (3MB, 365x341px) Image search: [Google]
jew The jew.gif
3MB, 365x341px
>mfw done that
>she didn't noticed till the end of class
>she never knew who did it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.