[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird leader choices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Civs.png (773KB, 1483x488px) Image search: [Google]
Civs.png
773KB, 1483x488px
Weird leader choices
>>
>>70066410
Can't wait to ANGLO Europe
>>
victoria is qtest
>>
strange, Pedrão II was blonde and they portrayed him as one on the previous game, but now they just put a black hair/beard on him
>>
>>70067320
England will almost certainly get a second leader. I sincerely hope it's either Winston Churchill or Henry VIII. Henry VIII doesn't get enough credit, he's more important than most of who did get in.
>>70067381
Yeah, I looked him up and I don't know why they changed his look so much. Then again, I don't know why his bonus is to get patronage to artists and scientists. That's not really something I associate with Brazil.
>>
>>70067381
not latin america enough
>>
>>70067469
Pedro was a real enthusiast of science and arts. He used to pay for the studies of potential brazilian artists or scientists from his own currency. He always attended to technologic and cultural events, and all this stuff. He even met Graham Bell and brought telephones to Brazil as soon Bell exhibited them.
But today we're a shithole at
science and technology, i must say
>>
Wow, they sure niggered Gandhi up good
>>
qin shi huang is top choice for china
even the word china is related to him
qin shi huang was a genius in his own right etc and so on much better than mao or wu ze tian

it's just that chinese usually shy away from praising him too much since he was generally cruel and short dynasty but that's the price for uniting a few million people in one fell swoop, that is expanding the size of his domain by 4X in 20 years, achieving what romans did in many generations
>>
>>70067544
I had no idea. That's kind of cool, so I take it back. He's a huge dick in-game, though. Constantly denounces you for having more great people than he does.
>>
>Catherine de Médicis

What? She wasn't even French.

>Two rulers for Greece?

>Victoria for England

I mean, she was a great queen, but England hadn't been a thing for while when she got on the throne. Pick Elisabeth.

>Jadwiga for Poland

Who?

>Saladin for Arabia

But he had nothing to do with Arabia. He was the ruler of Egypt in Syria.

>Fucking Gandhi for India

Most retarded so far. Should have picked Chandragupta Maury's

>Hojo Tokinune

Eh. I guess.

>Cleopatra for Egypt
>representing a milleniums old culture by it's last ruler
>a Greek one, at that.
>>
>>70066410
A German rules Spain
An Italian rules France
A Kurd rules Arabia
A Greek rules Egypt (This one is to expected at this point though)
>>
File: japwoah.png (25KB, 106x120px) Image search: [Google]
japwoah.png
25KB, 106x120px
>>70066410
who the fuck screencap'd these faces I've been laughing my fat mantits off for about an hour
>>
>>70068131
victoria is german
trajan is spanish
pedro is portuguese
>>
>>70068088
They plan to have multiple leaders for counties but only Greece gets them pre-DLC.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.