[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the US Constitution, /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 7g8.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
7g8.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
What do you think about the US Constitution, /int/?
>>
>money is free speech
LMAO!
>>
>>70063819
Literally a meme document
>>
>>70063819
A justification for slavery made by cisgendered white males
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (36KB, 565x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
36KB, 565x346px
>>70063819
SEPERATION OF STATE AND CHURCH
>>
>>70063851
>money is free speech
How is that not true?

You don't want people to be able to spend their money where they want?
>>
>>70063819
It's a pretty good document. I think the second amendment is poorly written though, it shouldn't say shit about the militia, it should just say "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.".

However, paper doesn't weigh much compared to cold steel or a bullet of brass.
>>
>>70063819
It's an iconic document. It's served us well for the past 230 years and hopefully it'll serve us well for the next 230.
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1024x576px
The second most holy text. Second to only the bible.
>>
it's just a piece of paper
>>
>>70064532
>>70063868
Wrong
>>
if i get a group of people say me and my buddy and we write a constitution of the united states of my and my buddy it can be just as much the constitution for totally oppsite things for the citizens of the states of my and my buddy as the us constitution and still be as constitutiony
>>
>>70064245
>i support having rich corporate donors buy my politicians
Americans everyone
>>
>>70063819
I like it. Too bad most americans don't know what freedom means anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.