[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone were to travel to your country as a tourist, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If someone were to travel to your country as a tourist, what are the must-see buildings, art pieces, locations, etc. that they should visit in order to experience your country best and learn about its history?

I haven't been all over in the US, but I can say that people should see the Statue of Liberty, either the Empire State Building or the Freedom Tower observatories in NYC, the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, and the national monuments in Washington DC.
>>
>>70044159
Where do I even start?
>>
Altschauerberg 8 Emskirchen
>>
>>70044195
I'm actually interested in hearing about your country. I'm guessing Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Versailles palace, and Normandy beach top your list
>>
the best places to visit in my country are not related to history, they're natural wonders.
>>
>>70044159

They'll only be able to do bits and pieces if they're coming here to the US.

If they intend on being in New England or DC, I think your idea is a good plan. I would add trying to get to Richmond to check out all the Confederacy stuff and then go to big battle sites too.

If someone were coming to the States, I'd say that taking a month to tour around the west and just go to as many huge national parks as possible would be the best bet. Start off in Phoenix, hit the Grand Canyon, then go through Utah to see Bryce Canyon, Arches, and Zion, then go up through Wyoming and see Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.
>>
las vegas
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>70044159
ain drahem (tabarka castle)
>>
>>70044159
The picture is Hokkaido, Japan.
>>
>>70044269
Is true but you also have a lot of museums and sculpture in Buenos Aires, the Jesuit reductions in Misiones, learn about La Forestal in Santa Fe, we have a lot of natives in Salta, for example
>>
Foggia
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.