[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that the world will ever reach the level it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Do you think that the world will ever reach the level it was at before the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?
>>
>>70034533
No
>>
>>70034533
>Finns still think they won
You can't make this up.
>>
>>70035103
>leaf
>>
>>70035103
>implying the Finns or Koreans won
The smelly Chinks, Japs, and Indo-Europeans won. Humanity lost.
>>
>>70034533
Tfw you family fought to liberate toronto and now it's an immigrant infested shithole. Pekka was right.
>>
>>70034533

as you know, the original great pyramids are said to be built by ancient fins as vaults to keep their knowledge to rebuild the civilization in case of a total destruction of the world (which actually occurred during the war) and ancient egyptians who found the vaults reused those as their kangs' tombs, meaning that we can restore ancient finish super technology by excavating them.
>>
I still hate Finns. What a Hardest rivals. Those tough dudes.
>>
>>70035429
Didn't Kang Tyrone XII Wewuz burn the books stored in them because he got mad that he couldn't read them?
>>
>>70035446
T. Ghengis
>>
>>70035468
finns are very careful they must have left some backups.
>>
File: 1484526510001.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484526510001.png
29KB, 657x527px
>tfw you will never live in Helsinki during the Finnish Golden Age
>>
>>70034533
This map is wrong, the hyper war was before doggerland became flooded and britain became an island
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.