[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like poo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: bros.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
I have never met a degenerate Indian, have you?
do they have organised drug mobs or gangs?
all the Indians I have met have been respectful and friendly, and I've met a lot.
>>
>>70027185
>I have never met a degenerate Indian, have you?
Yes, we call them untouchables and muslims

>do they have organised drug mobs or gangs?
Yes, we do have both and even though the gangs remains the same the members gets changed frequently as they are killed in police encounters

>all the Indians I have met have been respectful and friendly, and I've met a lot.
We try to avoid having a fight and like to behave nice, as long as you don't try to piss us off then we get ugly bad real fast.
>>
>>70028672
thanks, I was starting to think there wasn't going to be any replies.
are the gangs drug orientated?
do they have a name?
>>
File: FET0T003T0.png (504KB, 650x831px) Image search: [Google]
FET0T003T0.png
504KB, 650x831px
>>70027185
>>70028672

>places like AUS and Canada get shit on for having chinks and poos for immigrants
>both indians and chinese are extremely productive ethnic groups that are well behaved
>meanwhile the haters (US, Europe, etc) have shit tons of africans muslims who directly oppose major parts of the society they live in, and tend to be poorly behaved in public, unemployed and lazy
commonwealth is literally best
>>
>>70028672
with the untouchables are their lifestyles really different?
what i'm getting at is, I think poms are shit although culturally they are very similar to white aussies, is it sort of the same with the untouchables or are they different culturally?
>>
>>70028839
>are the gangs drug orientated?
We don't call them gangs here in North, (they use gang as a term in mumbai though) we call them Mafia.

Like Drug mafia, Land Mafia and rackets like prostitution racketeering etc. etc.

>do they have a name?
Gangs and Mafia aren't named here, they are known by the name of the person who controls it like Chota Rajan (Little rajan),Tiger Memon etc. etc.
>>
i know plenty of indians who use drugs and party hard if that's what you mean by degenerate, but they're also generally studious and educated and nice. i've never had a problem with any indian i've met.
>>
>>70028944
>>places like AUS and Canada get shit on for having chinks and poos for immigrants
>>both indians and chinese are extremely productive ethnic groups that are well behaved
>>meanwhile the haters (US, Europe, etc) have shit tons of africans muslims who directly oppose major parts of the society they live in, and tend to be poorly behaved in public, unemployed and lazy
Actually this bugs me a lot too mate, I can't understand why blacks are so respected so much in white cunts even thought they contribute 0 to their nations

>>70028947
>with the untouchables are their lifestyles really different?
They are like the niggers of India, we share the same identity but they somehow manage to unlearn every civilized things and make everything shitty.
>>
>>70029026
>Actually this bugs me a lot too mate, I can't understand why blacks are so respected so much in white cunts even thought they contribute 0 to their nations
blacks undeniably contribute a lot to the culture of such nations (or mine, at least), and like it or not that culture informs our identities.

i agree that it's generally rude and unnecessary to mock indian diaspora though.
>>
I like them too, I just wish they would wear deodorant.
>>
>>70029002
Indian can't even handle beer let alone drugs, they can only handle marijuana since its makes you lazy anything else just makes them rapey.

>>70029144
>blacks undeniably contribute a lot to the culture of such nations
They have no culture, they share the same culture as you, doing the same thing with a little Sass doesn't make it an entirely different culture. Their is basically 0 difference (culturally) between a white family and a black family in US, the celebrate the same holidays the same way like you so stop protracting that its a entirely different culture just because they are niggers.
>>
>>70029209
>Indian can't even handle beer let alone drugs, they can only handle marijuana since its makes you lazy anything else just makes them rapey.
i know some indian cokeheads actually

also blacks have had tremendous impact on american musical output, and music is how a lot of youth construct their identities. you can argue the impact is positive or negative, but it's undeniably there.
>>
I think the only "crime" indians commit is that they work for cash in hand.
>>
>>70029026
>niggers of India
>India's constitution was written by a nigger
kek
>>
>>70029274
Indian get loud and touchy when intoxicated, sometimes its like they can only speak when they are drunk.

>blacks have had tremendous impact on american musical output
Painting your teeths silver and gold, having face tattoes and promoting drugs to little kids isn't culture its called being degenerate. This is exactly how our untouchables behave.

>>70029303
>>India's constitution was written by a nigger
And that's why it is amended so frequently.
>>
>>70029415
>Painting your teeths silver and gold, having face tattoes and promoting drugs to little kids isn't culture its called being degenerate. This is exactly how our untouchables behave.
call it whatever you want, but you can't honestly say it's had no contribution to the nation
>>
>>70029442
>taking stuff like that as a contribution to your nation
This is the exact reason why Americans who still cared about America as a country voted and elected an orangutan as a president, they knew he is a retard but they elected him because he promised to look into the American matters instead of poking its nose as an international police.

The sad thing is anon, like tend to copy your cancerous liberal views into their own respective countries which leads to the spreading of this cancer.
>>
>>70029552
Actually, I think that regressive leftism was a thing in India far before the left got deranged in the US
>>
Indian immigrants to Anglo countries are not indicative of Indians as a whole. Only the best go to Anglo cunts.
>>
>>70029608
We were, we are and we will always be a nationalist country anon, nationalism is the only thing that's keeping India a one country. We put our US tier Liberals in Jails.

>>70029634
Only US gets most of the best Indians, trust me Indian laborers and taxi drivers aren't our best brains they are just retards who went abroad in hopes that they will become the next Bill Gates even though they can't even speak English properly.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (9KB, 149x250px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
9KB, 149x250px
>>70028672
>>70029026
>>70029144
>>70029415
What the fuck Pajeet, everytime I feel sorry for you guys about Poo in the Loo one of you dumb fucks comes along and posts shit like this, your caste system is disgusting and your playing racist is plain ridiculous.
>>
>>70029787
He's a BJP supporter, go easy on him
>>
>>70029552
it literally is a contribution once it's made a significant impact. not all contributions are beneficial, but you can't deny what's tangible.
>>
>>70029709
>will always be a nationalist country
are there nationalists that want to reunite India, Pakistan and Bangladesh?
>>
>>70029787
>calling people nigger
>not supporting the system that keeps niggers in check
No wonder they want to build a wall

>>70029846
KYS

>>70029874
Trust me, nobody wants more muslims not even the Indian muslims.
>>
>>70029903
How edgy can you fucking be?
>>
>>70029989
I am not being edgy.
>>
>>70030065
>unironically supporting the caste system
>>
>>70030136
its his culture
>>
>>70030157
>>70030136
You never had a caste system but even after 200+ years your niggers are still the same.
>>
>>70030136
Because it would mean they would get there own Obama and have there country fall apart desu
>>
>>70027185
Known a few Indians, one was pretty much a degenerate, crazy bastard but a nice enough fella if you could keep him out of the scotch. Otherwise his idea of entertainment was getting into fights and being obnoxious

In Afghanistan we'd run into "D-company" sometimes who where trafficking guns through Pakistan, they're an Indian organised crime group and basically a bunch of scumbags, so we never felt too bad about lighting them up
>>
>>70030182
There's a huge difference between 2017 and 1817.
>>
>>70030245
>crazy bastard but a nice enough fella if you could keep him out of the scotch.
Indians can't handle alcohol anon, the whole sub-continent can't i.e. Pookistanis, Nepalese, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans. Its better to never drink with them.

>>70030300
Yeah, they used to commit near 0 crimes due to being slaves and treated unequally.
>>
>>70030327
>Its better to never drink with them.

Oh I know that now, the chinks are the same.
They hit the piss and just fucking lose their shit all over the place.
>>
>>70030383
Chinks either get hyper active or super lazy, Indians either get super loud and talkative or too touchy and rapey.
>>
>>70027185
>>>/bridgemandowns/
>>
>>70030448
1.9% are Indians
I don't get what you mean
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.