[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anywhere in India that isn't filthy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 14

File: India Flag.gif (9KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
India Flag.gif
9KB, 500x333px
Not meming, I'm genuinely curious. I'm considering India as a possible destination (permanently), but the overpopulation and degree of uncleanliness and disease is cause for concern. Is there anywhere in India where it's not like this?
>>
>>70026203
on an idiot abroad the guy stayed in a hotel that had a view of the taj mahal and as the most disgusting building I have ever seen
>>
File: 1483332556162.jpg (29KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483332556162.jpg
29KB, 400x396px
>>70026203
>I'm considering India as a possible destination (permanently)
>>
>>70026203
the white parts
>>
>>70000000
>>
>>70026230
Yeah, I know, that's why I'm wondering if there is anywhere that doesn't have the "India reputation". I've thought maybe Pakistan, but I wonder how bad the muslims would be there.

I'd really appreciate some actual Indians chiming in.
>>
>>70026296
pakistan is a worse more dangerous india though
>>
>>70026398
Seems less densely populated/drier/less diseased though.
>>
>>70026398
No! Pakistan zinzabad. Pakistan is always greater and better than dirty India and will always outperform in every measure as soon as world stops hating Islam
>>
>>70026498
>less diseased though.
Remember when Polio kept popping up in Asia a few years back? They genetically traced it all to one Pakistani village where kids were playing in sewage contaminated water.
>>
>>70026557
C'mon m8 when bombs go off in the street daily theres a problem
>>
>>70026203
India is not as dirty as it's portrayed to be as long as you have money. There are upper class areas that have the same level as cleanliness as the west.
>>
>>70026596
That's what I assumed, but I've never seen any evidence of this.
>>
>>70026568
www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/pakistani-polio-strain-may-threaten-global-eradication-effort/
>>
>>70026587
Daily? Stop lying to yourself at most it's twice a month
>>
>>70026634
It's hyperbole
You cant deny its more dangerous than India though
Perhaps even more so for a westerner
>>
>>70026607
Unless you plan to stick in one small area(and even then theres smog worse than china), most indian cities do have a lot of pollution and filth

The only really clean parts are out in the countryside
>>
>>70026661
If you stay in the military districts of Islamabad or the middle class areas of Lahore or Karachi rather than Balochistan or the federally administered tribal areas its not bad. Besides I would assume OP is diaspora
>>
>>70026716
Honestly, filth I can handle. You can always keep an area clean. It's the disease I worry most about. India gave the Dalai Lama hepatitis and he's not even centered in a heavily populated location.

>>70026731
Actually, I'm just a white guy.
>>
File: North Sikkim, India.jpg (419KB, 1280x858px) Image search: [Google]
North Sikkim, India.jpg
419KB, 1280x858px
>>70026498
The area around the Himalayas is beautiful landscapes and not much else, if you can live without modern comforts, are OCD about filtering/purifying your water (no poop but those clear water streams at the top of the world have nasty tiny leeches that latch onto your throat amongst other types of high altitue nasrtyness) and are the type that can deal meeting with brutally impoversihed people in wastelands where no one would miss you if you disapeared then that would certainly be a clean, paradise tier beautiful place you could live in.

There's probably some town out there which for whatever reason does actually have internet.
>>
>>70026762
I've considered Tibet also, but worry about the Chinese there. Man, the whole world's gone to hell.
>>
>>70026203
why?
>>
>>70026203
chanakyapuri, it's where all the foreign diplomats stay
>>
>>70026890
Looking for a nation with a large population that isn't America.

>>70026968
I'll look it up. It'd be nice if people would provide pictures too.
>>
>>70026968
Wait, do you mean the one in east India or the one in New Delhi?
>>
>>70026981
>Looking for a nation with a large population that isn't America.

safest bet is probably japan

>>70027077
where do you think the foreign diplomats stay, the middle of nowhere or the capital?
>>
>>70027120
I considered that, but it's really hard to Immigrate to Japan if you're not going there to teach English (I'm definitely not).

>where do you think the foreign diplomats stay, the middle of nowhere or the capital?
Well that's what I figured, but both sites looked like they were advertising hotels and things.
>>
>>70026750
>India gave the Dalai Lama hepatitis
Dude get vaccines but don't propagate stuff like that. We try to get all of our kids vaccinated even for free for poor fuckers its not our fault if the poor still hesitate and people like Dalai Lama prefer living with those sub-humans.
>>
>>70028601
Is this a joke? It's not like India isn't well known as a disease vector in country form. There are all sorts of diseases that only exist in Asia, but have been eradicated from the sane world. You still have fucking leprosy ffs.
>>
>>70026981
How big are we talking? Like top 10 population or what?

I really liked Brazil, China(excluding Beijing) and Indoensia when I lived their.
>>
>>70028640
Polio has been eradicated, people in the middle class (and upper) live a healthy life, every body gets vaccinated as it isn't a choice, its the poor people who are the disease vector.

I have been vaccinated for every disease and I am living a fine healthy life. More common diseases are Dengue, Malaria and tuberculosis. You may even get a small pox if you haven't encountered it before.
>>
>>70028746
Given that 80% of the population is poor....
>>
>>70026203

Why?? Seriously from what I've heard you'll hate living there. There is almost no reason on Earth for you to consider this
>>
>>70028746
Half your fucking nation shits in the open. Let's drop the act, moron.
>>
>>70026230
t. El peruANO
>>
>>70028763
Actually 23% of the population is below poverty line and India isn't like vatican city its the 7th largest country in the world by land area it not like there are a billion + people living in a room.

Avoid too much crowd and don't touch everybody and anything like you do in your country and maintain proper hygiene like washing your hands with disinfectant properly.
>>
>>70026557
>as soon as world stops hating Islam

That's never going to happen unless it disappears.
>>
India is a disgusting shithole BUT gun to the head by far the cleanest area's are in the deep south of india.
>>
Arnt the rajput areas cleaner?
>>
>>70028832
>23% of the population is below poverty line
The poverty line as defined by the UN which is the equivalent of making 1.5 dollars a day.

It's not a tough standard to be over. It's dissapointing that even 23% are only at that point.
>>
>>70028788
I have my reasons.

>>70028886
What makes you say that?
>>
>>70028952
Less Air Pollution, less poor people, less crowded.

A lot of beaches and IT tends to focus more there leading to less dirty industries. At least relative to the north.
>>
>>70028952
well it's the most developed part so it stands to reason it'd be the cleanest
>>
>>70028832
Or just avoid India in general

>>70028746
>More common diseases are Dengue, Malaria and tuberculosis. You may even get a small pox if you haven't encountered it before.

Yeah, just avoid India bro
>>
>>70028932
>UN which is the equivalent of making 1.5 dollars a day.
This basically proves you are a nigger with 0 economics knowledge.

That's not economics work, do you know why companies outsource? Its not because people are dying of hunger in third world and are willing to work for just bread and butter, even a third world country has labor laws and minimum wages.

Its the difference in the currency like 1 usd is 20 INR here and difference in the price of commodity like a guy earning 500$ a month in US can barely get by but a guy earning 500$ a month can live a easy middle class life because of cheap commodity (thanks to low oil prices)
>>
>>70029086
>Or just avoid India in general
Well if you can't travel without touching every person you meet while travelling then you should really avoid India

>>70029086
You can't expect first world standards without spending money in a third world country. Be fucking logical.
>>
>>70029057
Kerala is by far the best state to live, Bihar is most likely the worst one.
>>
>>70026981
>Looking for a nation with a large population that isn't America.

Why though? That doesn't seem like a good reason to move halfway across the world, to a country with as dirty and disease-ridden as India. What's the real reason?
>>
>>70026203
When if you want clean-ness, go to Sikkhim, Bhutan or northern Nepal (Mustang). All insanely clean regions with similar enviroments and it's not boiling hot. Bhutn is probably the worst of the three though.
>>
>>70029105
No I understand it plenty. You're making the assumption that the UN poverty line of 1.5$/day is a signifcant amount in India. Newsflash it isn't.

That poverty line is an extremely generous number made by the UN for countries LIKE India. Living below the poverty line in India would be the equivalent of a homeless person in America begging who makes 10-20$ a day.
>>
>>70029138
Indeeeeeeeed. Bihar is literally the Indian "designated shitting street" stereotype.
>>
>>70029210
>Bhutan or northern Nepal

he said nation with a large population though
or i'd have said [spoiler]sri lanka :^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>70029134
>you should really avoid India

I will, don't you worry

>You can't expect first world standards without spending money in a third world country. Be fucking logical

I'm not expecting anything, just warning that other anon not to go there

>>70028952
>I have my reasons.

Yeah, what are they? You expect people to answer your question but you won't answer theirs. What could possibly possess a white guy to move to a country like India. I have an idea, but I'd love be proven wrong
>>
>looking for a serious discussion on India on /int/ or /pol/
Try /trv/, it usually has an India general which is actually helpful.
>>
File: 130513009.jpg (110KB, 1280x685px) Image search: [Google]
130513009.jpg
110KB, 1280x685px
>>70029267
Eh, well India overall is shit except for the areas near Nepal imo, but I might be a bit biased as a Nepali person. IDK if India can compete with the ancient kingdom of Mustang at all though (see pic), it's insanely beautiful.
>>
>>70029225
>UN poverty line of 1.5$/day
Its for a country like India where it is hard to starve to death, where temples and gurudwaras provide full meals for free daily to poor, wher government provide subsidies like 1 kg of Rice in 0.04$ and sugar for 0.07$ and where government provide cooked meals to children in lunch for free in schools and cooked full balanced diet stalls for poor for 0.14$ per person

>>70029316
>near Nepal imo
Tbqh Nepal is as shitty as us but poorer

>>70029280
I understand that but people tend to have unrealistic expectations from us and then whine like little snobs when things turn out to be different.
>>
>>70029105
>>70029134
>Trying this hard
Alright, this fucking curry nigger trying to convince everyone that India isn't a third world shithole, instead of telling the truth and naming places that AREN'T shit, while admitting the rest is have convinced me India is beyond saving. You wouldn't have to make up this much bullshit if the truth were even remotely good about your pile of shit country.

>even a third world country has labor laws and minimum wages.
No, you retarded nigger, that's WHY corporations outsource to your third world hellscapes - SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE your workers' rights and wage laws are such garbage.

>>70029165
Well, I'm not sure there's ANY reason to move to as filthy a place as China or India, honestly, which is why I made this thread, but I'm convinced that those two nations are utterly out of the question. Fucking disgusting.

>What's the real reason?
America is a completely useless nation of retards who are actively trying (and succeeding magnificently) to destroy human civilization. The morons in this country can't meet the needs I have for a population. I have to find it in some other country or in some really bizarre part of this one. And I need a very large population to ensure there are enough people that will be like-minded.

>>70029280
>You expect people to answer your question but you won't answer theirs
It's not relevant to the conversation.

>I have an idea, but I'd love be proven wrong
I'm curious what your idea is. I'm pretty certain it won't be correct. But part of the reason is as I stated above. Americans are worthless lumpenproles who are neither scientifically nor spiritually inclined. It's like living in a nation of fat, aggressive zombies. They're worthless for any intellectual endeavor.

>>70029282
I'll consider that. But I think I've made my mind up on India. I'll look at disease rates and things, but I can't ignore all the fucking feces in public places that's so ubiquitous it gets in the food ffs.
>>
File: 1405577426104.jpg (23KB, 310x247px) Image search: [Google]
1405577426104.jpg
23KB, 310x247px
>>70029316
I have considered the entire Himalayan area. But like I said, the Dalai Lama lives in the far north of India in the Himalayas, and he still caught Hepatitis.

>>70029345
>provide full meals for free daily to poor
>full of feces and bacteria

>unrealistic expectations
You mean like less than half your population wiping their asses with their hands? Yeah, that's a real unrealistic expectation there.
>>
>>70029345
>Tbqh Nepal is as shitty as us but poorer
Only in Bihar and the surrounding areas and that's because of its proximity with Bihar. Kathmandu is smoggy, and that's honestly all that is bad with Nepal desu. Loadshedding is not even a significant problem anymore, and there are no "untouchables"/homeless roaming around. Nowdays, it honestly could be on par with India.
>>
>>70029609
>Nowdays, it honestly could be on par with India.
Wait are you saying Nepal is just now AS GOOD AS India?
>>
>>70029638
it's worse
>>
>>70029564
>I'm curious what your idea is

Anytime I hear about white people moving to countries like India I think of Arthur C Clarke moving to Sri Lanka to fuck little boys.

You seem to have given another reason so I guess I'm wrong
>>
>>70029603
Tbh the Dalai Lama is kinda weird, probably was just unsanitary. I've been to all the areas I've mentioned many, many times along with the rest of my family and we never got seriously sick.
>>
>>70029609
>Kathmandu is smoggy, and that's honestly all that is bad with Nepal desu
Holy fuck, are you listening to yourself?
>>
>>70026203
Same.
>>
>>70029638
They're landlocked by India and China. You can't really blame them.
>>
>>70029662
oy vey
>>70029638
Actually, no. India is oviously better. What I ment to say is, Nepal is no longer the shithole it was 6 years ago. Even with the earthquake, Nepal has improved a fuckton.
>>
>>70029696
No, I accidentally typed it wrong or something. Its still shit but just less shit in my opinion.
>>
>>70029564
>igger trying to convince everyone that India isn't a third world shithole
Now you are projecting to gain support for your poo in loo meme, If you read all of my statements you will know that I AM THE FUCKING ONE WHO TOLD YOU GUYS TO NOT TO EXPECT 1ST WORLD STANDARDS FROM A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY, hope writing in bold makes it simple for your retard brain.

>>70029603
By that logic all of your schools and churches must be having public shooting corridors

>>70029609
Trust me, if Nepal was the literal heaven then we won't be having most of Nepal as fucking immigrants
>>
>>70026203
India is a mess but its also a big country

do your research, find a nicer city or area like Goa and go there.

I've visited India and despite the filth I enjoyed it.
>>
I lived for a few days in the taj mahal hotel in Mumbai and it was very clean.
>>
>>70029792
It's not, I wrote it wrong, my bad. I meant to say was Nepal has improved alot from what it was 6 years ago, but I fucked up by writing somehow lmao.
>>
>>70026847
the Chinese would NEVER allow an American to settle in Tibet
>>
>>70029852
>I meant to say was Nepal has improved alot
By our money. We pay Nepal's bills so they don't whore themselves out to China.
>>
>>70026203
There's a privately owned city that's basically the hottest shit. Fucking clean as hell. Goddamn place is SWARMING with janitors.
>>
>>70029933
>We pay Nepal's bills so they don't whore themselves out to China.
Not anymore
>>
File: ancap snake.jpg (65KB, 466x328px) Image search: [Google]
ancap snake.jpg
65KB, 466x328px
>>70029945
Here's a video on it.

https://youtu.be/qWj5T-0lAf4

What do local poos think about Gurgaon?
>>
>>70029967
Yeah, we do. Remember the Earth quake? We did the damage control and provided immediate aid.

Every electricity plant in Nepal is Indian.
>>
India has actually become much nicer within the last 20 years
its just INCREDIBLY divided to the point its barely a single country at all.
>>
>>70030039
And then later came the blockade and now they're getting closer to China
>>
>>70029852
>Nepal has improved alot from what it was 6 years ago
Still pretty wrong desu. I'd say that that was the around the time when things started to go downhill.
>>
If you want a better version of India, just visit Sri Lanka.
>>
>>70030082
China will never treat them with respect and will use them as slaves and then they will come crawling back liike Sri Lanka did. You see anon when China lends you money, it means they now fucking own you.
>>
>>70029933
>so they don't whore themselves out to China.

You mean so as to keep them in Indias orbit

>>70030143
>will come crawling back liike Sri Lanka did

wew lad
>>
>>70030143
China are actually a very benevolent country. You should reconsider these words or the response will be painful. We have 5000 years of history
>>
File: d.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>70030208
>You should reconsider these words or the response will be painful
>>
>>70030183
India only forces its will on the government China forces its will on both the government and on the civilians. Remember, CPEC, the areas having CPEC in Pookistan are being replaced by Chinese workers and citizens.

>>70030208
We have a way longer history than China.
>>
>>70030208
>We have 5000 years of history
Ok it's true.
>China are actually a very benevolent country
Lmao
>>
>>70030278
>>70030276
>>70030259
You keep giving bad glory to China, then you make big mistake.

小洞不补,大洞吃苦
>>
>>70030276
>We have a way longer history than China.
Since when?
>>
>>70030304
You need to be able to open your eyes properly to point out a mistake you gook rape baby.
>>
>>70030337
Since Indus valley civilization (3300 BC) and bhimbetka caves (30,000 years old)
>>
>>70030376
>Indus valley civilization
The vast majority of that belongs to Pakistan
>>
>>70030399
Pookis are Indians too mate, claiming to be Arabs won't make them Arabs.
>>
>>70030399
not to take a side in this meme argument, but thats a ludicrous comment and you know it

Pakistans history is that of Indias, modern India is not one with the historical region of India
>>
>>70030450
They are South Asians, not Indians.
>>
>>70030457
>modern India is not one with the historical region of India
I know but, then there's no point into his claiming India has a longer history than China
>>
>>70030475
You are that retard Pookistani with US proxy arent you?
>>
>>70030497
God you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>70030509
Paki w/ Proxy?
lol no
>>
>>70030526
Then how come you are retard enough to think that Pookis and Indians are actually different people?
>>
>>70030524
Great response pajeet
>>
>>70030540
Goddamit, I can't find the graph, but anyway. Vast majority of Indians are descended from the Aryan settlers of the region. Pakistans, at least the ones that aren't descended from Muslim settlers during partition weren't.
>>
>>70030784
>at least the ones that aren't descended from Muslim settlers during partition
That makes most of their country.
>>
>>70030784
>>70030833
>at least the ones that aren't descended from Muslim settlers during partition
Most of their country are the people who came into Pookistan after partition only exceptions are the Balochistani and Anfghani people who wants to separate/seek independence from pookistan.
>>
File: Безымянный.png (1MB, 1307x553px) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный.png
1MB, 1307x553px
What the fuck is Koh-E-batil in Gwadar, Pakistan?

(just paste this coordinates in google to see map)

Huge peninsula with street grid and roads, but without a single house.
>>
>>70030833
>>70030855
>most
How is 20 million of a country with a population of over 150 million most?
>>
File: partition map.png (707KB, 571x499px) Image search: [Google]
partition map.png
707KB, 571x499px
>>70030905
See the blue circles, those include the Afghan and Baluch populated areas of Pookistan, the only Pookistanis who weren't Indians. The rest were Indians living in the areas like Lahore etc.
>>
>>70026203
As I've heard, Goa is a nice clean place full of tourists
>>
>>70031074
That still doesn't mean the majority of Pakistan's population are descended of Muslims settlers there.
>>
File: Sikh_Empire_tri-lingual.jpg (146KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
Sikh_Empire_tri-lingual.jpg
146KB, 800x655px
>>70031146
Muslim settlers who are Indians who were Hindus before they were forced to convert and also pic related.
>>
>>70031191
>forced to convert
>Hindus didn't shrink substantially in the subcontinent
hmmm
>>
>>70031297
>What is Hindu Genocide by muslims
Its like you really are a fucking retard.
>>
>>70029674
>Arthur C Clarke moving to Sri Lanka to fuck little boys.
Oh lol I never heard of that, but no.

>You seem to have given another reason so I guess I'm wrong
I have many reasons, but that isn't one.

>>70029694
It's hard to say, but Hep C is passed in feces and that literal shit is everywhere in India.

>>70029710
What's your reason?

>>70029715
I mean still, basic sanitation doesn't exactly cost a lot of money.

>>70029726
I find it hard to believe it was worse than India. I wasn't expecting it to be great or anything.

>>70029792
You dumb faggot, nobody needs to force memes about your filthy nation.

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/53-Indian-households-defecate-in-open-World-Bank-says-on-World-Toilet-Day/articleshow/26032829.cms

Go on, keep trying to convince yourself it's just memes and lies.

>By that logic all of your schools and churches must be having public shooting corridors
Actually, american gun violence is totally out of control, yes. See how easy it is to admit your country has a problem?

>>70029835
>I've visited India and despite the filth I enjoyed it.
Again, I'm not concerned with the sights or smells. I'm worried about actual literal fucking deadly diseases. India's a spawning ground for them. It's absolutely amazing a deadly pandemic hasn't burst forth from that nation yet.

>>70029856
Fuck the Chinese. Tibet is Tibetan clay.
>>
>>70031338
>genocide
>Hindus still a billion strong
ok Pajeet
A better example of forced conversions is the Safavids and Shia Islam in Iran
>>
File: popgrowthsince_1500.jpg (321KB, 1224x1224px) Image search: [Google]
popgrowthsince_1500.jpg
321KB, 1224x1224px
>>70031384
The population of India went a billion plus after independence, the population was 340 million in 1947 you blithering idiot.
>>
>>70031124
>>70029710
It's full of Russians and Israelis.
>>
>>70030208
>China are actually a very benevolent country.
Lolwtf

>>70030304
Your nation will be destroyed, enemy of life, cancer of worlds. You are nothing but sociopathic little cockroaches overbred.

>>70030399
Pakistan isn't a real country. It's Indian clay stolen by muslims. Same with Bangladesh.
>>
>>70031451
The Hindu population still never vanished tho dummy
>>
>>70026203
All of India is designated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>>
>>70031474
Neither did the Christian population, doesn't mean mudslimes drove them mad enough for doing crusades.
>>
>>70031451
Everything after 1800 was a mistake
>>
>>70031524
>doesn't mean mudslimes drove them mad enough for doing crusades.
Still has nothing to do with India and Hindus
>>
we have the largest indian numbers in east asia i don't know why but i can tell our government is retarded and wrong as fug
>>
>>70029134
>India telling others to be logical
lol
>>
>>70026203
The northern Himalayan parts of India are nice. The Tibetan/Central-Asian looking people areas tend to be the best maintained.
>>
>>70026762
The city of Gangtok is fine though.
The cleanest city in Northern India.
>>
>>70026203
I prefer Nepal to India, honestly.
You'll find plenty of Americans and other foreigners, most are Buddhists but atleast you won't feel isolated I guess.
>>
>>70029674
>>70031355
>Oh lol I never heard of that, but no.

neither have i, off 4chan
it's a meme
>>
Can a pajeet explain the north west divide in India. I was interested was browsing through Indian subreddits and circlrjerks and found a lot of jokes regarding "randians" and northerners. I always thought the people in the north were rich.
>>
>>70026203
I hear Goa is pretty good
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/373931-schoolgirl-gangraped-principal-india/
>>
What is the point of this thread? OP seems to ask about a country and when people of that country answer his question, he tells them they are wrong.
>>
Isn't Bangladesh like India but they can poo in loo? I made a poo in loo joke to a bengali mate and he sent me a fucking paragraph of how they can poo in loo with sources and everything.
>>
File: pil54.png (99KB, 936x658px) Image search: [Google]
pil54.png
99KB, 936x658px
>>70038176
well, they do
>>
>>70029564
> Americans are worthless lumpenproles who are neither scientifically nor spiritually inclined. It's like living in a nation of fat, aggressive zombies. They're worthless for any intellectual endeavor.

Third Worlders are generally much worse. At least Americans let you do your own thing and are much more tolerant of differences.
>>
>>70033981
>people in the north are rich
lol no, north is the most poor part of india, all of poo memes come from here
>north west divide
what? I dont think there is a divide, just BiMaRU(Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, also bimaru means diseased) states
t. northerner from delhi
>>
>>70038176
muslims are more hygienic i think it's specified somewhere in their book to be so
>>
>>70031625
Yes, and?
The point was genocide, shifting goalposts wont make you right.
>>
>>70033981
>I always thought the people in the north were rich.
You have it backwards. Besides, its not like one direction is 'rich' and the other 'poor'. There's just a bunch of north-central states as >>70039200 notes that are shit-tier but also the really really overpopulated ones. Outside that its just typical rural country or urban developing city. Some places in the south (Kerala) are quite nice, as are some places in the north.
>>
>>70028932
Their national line is more like 50 cents a day. Half their kids suffer undernutrition.
>>
>>70029105
Actually the international poverty line is adjusted by purchasing power parity. The line is not 1.25 usd, but equivalent to 1.25 usd in USA.

>>70029225
>Living below the poverty line in India would be the equivalent of a homeless person in America begging who makes 10-20$ a day.

Actually the equivalent of someone living in the US who makes 1.25 usd a day.
>>
>>70026203
>Not meming
>proceeds to bait the whole thread
Whats your problem, if you wanted an India meme thread you didnt have to try to veil it so hard
>>
File: 1484654089351s[1].jpg (4KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1484654089351s[1].jpg
4KB, 250x166px
>>
>>70029674
Is that actually true? I know he was gay but had adult partners.
>>
File: (5).jpg (254KB, 1298x1316px) Image search: [Google]
(5).jpg
254KB, 1298x1316px
Ayy man why don't you come to Turkey?

It's cheap and beautiful, with just a few dollars you can live like a king in Turkey. Also disease free and nothing dangerous beside terrorist attacks that occur every once in a while but nothing is perfect amirite?

Give it a shot you'll like it and don't forget to contribute a lot of american dollars to domestic market while you're at it.
>>
>>70033357
It's not a meme, it's true he was accused of pedophilia. Sunday Mirror claimed they caught him on tape admitting he had sex with young boys. but they never released it to Interpol.

I'm not claiming every white guy there is a pedo, but I'm sure there are some. Preobably a lot easier to rent a kid over there than here
>>
>>70039499
Not sure if claims are true, but they were made

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AArthur_C._Clarke/Archive_1
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.