[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is it with Japanese people telling those they don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: i-hope-you-die-in-a-fire-1.png (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
i-hope-you-die-in-a-fire-1.png
25KB, 600x600px
The fuck is it with Japanese people telling those they don't like "I wish you would die"? Like, I can understand intense dislike for a person, but the Japanese say this shit so casually, like what the fuck? I may wish someone I hated would go sit on a pinecone, but I don't want them dead, damn.
>>
I REALLY HOPE OP DEVELOPS CANCER AND DIE IN PAIN
>>
>>70023897
Big whoop, try harder.
>>
>>70023576
Shine
>>
>>70023576
ever hear someone say "kill yourself"?
>>
>>70023946
outside of 4chan that unironically sounds really harsh
>>
It's not even that special in a language
>>
>>70023576
死んじまえ、クズめ!
>>
>>70023946
It's tossed around casually on here, sure, but this place calls everyone niggers left and right. It's something different to say it straight to someone's face.
>>
>>70023946
never outside of 4chan.
>>
File: 1482068253909.png (194KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1482068253909.png
194KB, 576x699px
Japanese people believe that language has spirit called Kotodama and try to make use of its power as much as possible to one up enemies. Laying a curse on your enemy is one of those applications.
>>
>>70023967
>>70024050
>>70024065
so Japanese people obviously do say it to your face
wtf I hate Japan now
>>70024257
indrasting
>>
>Americans cant actually say "kill yourself" in real life because its too edge

LOL

youd rather shoot them in faces wouldnt you hahahahahaahahahaha
>>
>so casually
How casually are we talking?
2 people who hate one another who both tell the other to die?
2 friends and one makes a proposition that one says "go die" to, like someone would say "fuck off"?
People on the internet, as in the same kind of people that get away with telling others to kill themselves and that niggers must die?

No matter what you're thinking of, you probably have a pretty bad idea of what "casually" means or you saw a handful of instances and assume it's true everywhere.
>>
>>70024573
Casual as in when most cultures would call someone a loser or a fag, Japanese would say they wish that person would die in a dumpster.

Then again part of it might be how the japanese lack the balls to say this kind of shit to people's faces, what with how "polite" they are.
>>
>>70024668
>Casual as in when most cultures would call someone a loser or a fag
So basically the same thing? There aren't nearly as many insults in the Japanese language as in pretty much any other. When all you've got is calling people idiots, perverts, and virgins, all you really have left is telling them to die.
>Then again part of it might be how the japanese lack the balls to say this kind of shit to people's faces, what with how "polite" they are.
Like anywhere else? You'll run into the same amount of people who'll call you a faggot to your face in America as you will people who'll tell you to go die in Japan.
When you're anonymous, no shit there will be people telling you to go die. How many times per MINUTE do you think people on 4chan tell others to go kill themselves?
>>
File: w9666456.gif (824KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
w9666456.gif
824KB, 350x197px
>>70023576
SHIREEEEEEE
>>
File: [KAA]_Mao_Chan_21.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
[KAA]_Mao_Chan_21.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>says the country that has no qualms about saying FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK YOU all the time
>and then flip out because Japanese cartoons are too sexual
Fuck you, America.
>>
File: 1479544361460.jpg (22KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1479544361460.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>>70028251
>>
Do you actually want god's blessing upon someone because they fucking sneeze?
That's language.
>>
I once told a girl to kill herself she started crying i have never felt so bad before. To this day if i remember it i just want to push my head through 3 meter thick wall
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.