[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

migrant exchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: haitiecosys.jpg (691KB, 930x578px) Image search: [Google]
haitiecosys.jpg
691KB, 930x578px
European country's if you can exchange your gypsies for haitians would you?
>>
Of course, why not
>>
>>70019425
Will the hatians stand in my way in the street while begging for money with their drugged child in their arms?
>>
I don't know much about Haiti, gypsies are pretty bad, but they ain't violent and that's something.
>>
>>70019474
haiti
>IQ 67
>voodoo is their religion
>prone to violence
>hates the white man
>level 5chimpout will be eminent
>>
>>70019610
Have your ever met a gypsy? They are literally worse than cancer. It's a pity hitler didn't kill them
>>
>>70019579
they aren't?
here they call the band everytime they get their ass kicked in a fight, which happens quite a few times desu
>>
trade you blacks for gypsies
>>
Hell no

Gypsies are just lazy and steal things made from metal to sell them as scrap. In terms of violence they mostly fight with each other as long as you don't get too close to their settlements.
>>
>>70019693
blacks in russia become very peaceful so deal
>>
Is there a 10 meter concrete wall between your countries or can the Haitians just walk over?
>>
>>70019681
Same whit Haitians.

>I came looking for ya whit Haitians.

Said Future.
>>
>>70019753
Romanians are not gypsis...
>>
>>70019425
I'd rather just help Haiti as a country to be honest, though there's nothing I can do ,or my country.

The US could but they're the ones that fuck over Haiti so..
>>
>>70019425
it's a hard call
>>
>>70019425
Why do you Dominicans come to Uruguay so much lately?
>>
>>70020390
Human traffickers lie to them and tell them that you get ridiculous amounts of money and easy jobs so they come here expecting that, only to find out that a guy with no studies won't get a fucking job(who would've thought). They're also kinda retarded and want to live in Montevideo that's 3-5 times more expensive than the rest of the country.

Girls are sometimes brought for prostitution, a lot of the time they just need to pay a good amount of money though and they're left alone to do whatever they want.

Dumb niggers are poluting our gene pools and they're still allowed to come, what the fuck man.
>>
>>70019579
>>70019579
>but they ain't violent
I live in this shithole of a country and I assure you, they ARE. And just like >>70019681 said, they'll call all their 36 brothers and 238 cousins if you get in a fight with them.
>>
>>70020089
No wall however deep hatered keeps most of them at bay
>we still lynch Haitians every now and then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.