[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender segregation in French cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

wtf France

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/816602026171723776/video/1
>>
>the country of france
kek
>>
Is this really france? I knew the immigration problem was bad, but jesus christ i didnt think it was like this
>>
>>70012478
>pretending the same isn't happening in London

Whew lad.You have just as many muslims as the Frogs.
>>
>>70018907
>You have just as many muslims as the Frogs.
They don't, but theirs have more leg room.
>>
>>70012478
This guy looks like such a massive fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>70018942
Legally that is, ours have plenty of leg room because a lot of our mayors are either corrupt, cowardly or traitorous.
>>
>>70018942
>They don't

Give it time...
>>
>be french woman
>be from the french countryside
>move to Paris
>Can't afford the 3000++/month to live in the city, so move a bit further outside
>end up in the impoverished version of Saudi Arabia
>can't go outside because sharia doesn't bloody allow it

Ahh yes, egalite!
>>
>>70019651
Parisians move to the countryside, not the other way around.

It's funny because after living in Paris they're amazed by anything, cows, trees etc. They are bantered by locals for being parisians but if they can take the banter they integrate well.
>>
>>70019651
hey it's fraternité not soeurité ok
>>
>>70019742
nice
>>
>>70019712
Just some friendly banter m8

Same here as well, people who can afford it move away from the cities. The area around Vienna is more expensive than Vienna itself now.
>>
Ok desu It seems like a nice cafe to be at.
>>
>>70012478
Are muslims gay? Is that why they don't like women?
>>
File: 1436323004909.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1436323004909.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
>>70019898
they're actual savages that cannot control their urge to rape so it's up to the women to not be around them

also yes they are very gay go to /mena/ sometime
>>
>>70019712
Is there a major influx of white Parisians moving out just like in London? 600,000 whites left London between 2001-2011, which is insane
>>
>>70012478
>Contrarian polemicist, Infowars Editor-at-Large.

lol
>>
>>70019817
That is bullshit.

The only shitty districts in Vienna are those that have always been shitty lower class.

Prices of houses and apartments in and around Vienna are artificially pushed to rip people off.

Still Favoriten should be demolished.
>>
>>70020239
Baden?
Mödling?
Perchtoldsdorf?
Klosterneuburg?
Stockerau?
The entire Speckgürtel is expensive as hell.

The way things are developing we'll have pure immigrant districts in Vienna soon enough.
>>
THE MAYNE STREYM MAYDIA
>>
>>70020497
They are not that expensive.

Also as I said those prices are kept high on purpose, they are not actually worth as much.
>>
>>70019026
Pakistanis are openly grooming raping and pimping out vulnerable underage English children in Rotherham and they have Labour politicians covering up for them and silencing anyone who talks out about it by screaming racist. We're fucked..all of Europe is

European paramilitary when?
>>
>>70020551
Made me giggle for whatever reason.
>>
>>70012478
Notice how the reporter talks about "France", "French bistros" and general gender segregation, but never mentions what we can plainly see and hear: black men and Arabic names and accents. To the politically correct media, it's a miracle that the lighthouse of liberty "suddenly" gender segregates in certain "outskirts" of Paris and Lyon.

I wish they would clearly speak about Muslim and migrant men. It would not change the situation, but it would name the problem.
>>
>>70018158
they will be a muslim majority country in 20-30 years
>>
>>70019998
They started to leave the most infested palces in the Parisian Region in the 90', then the Parisian exodus spread to the Paris itself
>>
File: Screenshot_150.png (18KB, 587x95px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_150.png
18KB, 587x95px
fucking cancer muslim subhumans, how do you fucks in western europe just not chimp out? if i heard someone kicked out my friend/sister/whoever from some place just cause she was female i would just go ape shit, i know violence doesnt solve it but how dont you snap? maybe women are seen differently in western europe
>>
>>70022698
>if i heard someone kicked out my friend/sister/whoever from some place just cause she was female i would just go ape shit
t. internet though guy
>>
>>70022811
i have fought for less
>>
>>70022698
>*tips cowboy hat*
>>
>white women invite millions of refugees into their countries
>surprised when the refugees are subhuman
lol
>>
>all these cucks ITT
would you be happy if your whore sister/mother/daughter went out to cafe's with guys and got fucked by them after (its the norm in western countries)

those arabs and muslims are just doing what's good for moral fabrics of society
>>
>>70012478
Kek western Sydney has a similar outlook
>>
>>70025698
t. Muhammad
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.