[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam is from satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: jesus.jpg (238KB, 1375x861px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
238KB, 1375x861px
Islam is from satan
>>
Islam was made literally by jews to detroy christianity
>>
>>70000836
perhaps not
>>
>>70000046
>>70000836
Islam is conservative,millitaristic and masculine.
>>
File: 1478422311287.jpg (911KB, 2576x1920px)
1478422311287.jpg
911KB, 2576x1920px
>>70000880
>hitler were ashamed that germany isn't islamic because with islam he could easier kill jews and slavs
>100 years later germany is islam country
>>
>>70000046
Satan doesn't do that shit

Islam and Christianity are just heresies of Judaism
>>
>>70000965
Islam promotes traditional values, a healthy attitude in regard to in-group loyalty and a non-defeatist policy unlike christcuckianity
>>
The birth of Muhammad caused such an enormous setback in the development of the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
>>
File: 1480506949833.jpg (60KB, 960x660px)
1480506949833.jpg
60KB, 960x660px
>>70001157
>christcuckianity
I want to reminder that pic related
Only cuck here is you tho
>>
>>70001062
Judaism was formed after Christianity and Islam
>>
>>70000046
Satan is alien, i bet even bibble have no clue on it.
>>
>>70000965
Now you realize everything is going accordingly to The Plan...
>>
>>70001062
>Satan doesn't do that shit
You think so?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses
And let's not forget that the first time Muhammad heard voices, he ran home to his wife in tears and tried to commit suicide multiple times... because he believed Satan was speaking to him. Add that to the aforementioned Satanic Verses (proving Muhammad cannot tell the voices of Allah and Satan apart even by the standards of the most pious, most Qu'ranic infallibility thinking Muslims) as well as the downright disgusting commandments in the Qu'ran and the fact that, according to the Qu'ran, Christianity only exists because God is a liar, a deciever and a trickster, and you've got yourself a good reason to believe the Qu'ran is a Satanic product. And that's only using Qu'ranic standards and the most well-respected and reliable sources of the Islamic faith (Qu'ran and Sahih-class Hadith).
>>
>>70001157
Ein dönner mit scharf bitte.
>>
>>70000046
Jesus christ PBUH is a Palestinian Muslim who was opressed by the Israeli government supported by western imperialism (rome)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.