[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Ameriburgers: what do you think pic related and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 01_george_washington[1].jpg (275KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
01_george_washington[1].jpg
275KB, 800x452px
Question for Ameriburgers: what do you think pic related and the founding fathers would say if they saw your country today?, they would be happy/satisfied or not?
>>
>>69980126
Washington would be upset and remind us that he warned us of this exact thing.
>>
>>69980157
>The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism.
>The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

This one?
>>
He'd probably look at all the riches we have and ask why we're not using the wealth to be better people instead of selfish pigs

but what do i know?

I'm just some guy putting words in a dead guys mouth over the internet
>>
>>69980234
Das it mane
>>
>>69980126
Washington would be happy about the freed slaves but extremely angry about the fact that America became exactly what he fought against: a global imperialist force.

t. historyfag
>>
>>69980126

I'm sure Washington would take one look at blacks in American and decide slavery was both a bad idea, and a complete necessity to keep the apes in chains until they could be deported to Africa after their use, or disposed of cleanly when they stopped being useful farm implements.
>>
>>69980126

>write the greatest constitution in the world
>hundreds of years later see it eroded by whiny liberal bitches, jews and minorities.
>>
>>69981324
Based brasileiro. This.
>>
>>69981324
so Washington was a leftie?, that's new for me
>>
>>69980126
>Why is there a "west" Virginia?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.