[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Domestic violence decriminalized in Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482988054833.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
1482988054833.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>Be NEET
>Little sister staying over at home from Liberal college
>She's a lesbian
>Suddenly hear screaming about White supremacism upstairs
>Dad said he hates Sharia supporting Muslims since he has a gay daughter
>Sis is in an uproar
>Says how he should hate Russia too
>I say how that's mostly propaganda
>She says how Russia legalized domestic violence
>Had enough of her shit
>Say, "Well that's necessary with Slavic women. Like, specifically in Russia it makes sense, gotta keep Russian women in their place."
>Seething angered silence
>She shuts up and goes away

wtf I love Russia now
>>
Russia is a shit-ol
>>
Why do b/int/s brag about being autistic like it's a badge of honor?
>>
>>69977904

If you don't punch a women in the mouth when she gets out of line, the next thing you know she will be fucking niggers and dogs like in America.
>>
>She shuts up and goes away

Just because even your sister avoids you, it doesn't mean you are actually as great in arguments as you convinced yourself you are.
>>
>>69977904
What's it like being in a family that doesn't unconditionally love eachother?
>>
You know, if domestic violence were decriminalised in America, you could have just punched your sister. Would have mended both her attitude and her sexual dysfunction.
>>
>>69977978
because autismal echochambers like 4chan, tumblr etc warp your world view and give you different life goals and perceptions of other people
>>
>>69977904
>Russia legalized domestic violence
Its not true wtf
>>
wait a minute i thought this was /pol/
>>
>>69983191
slap me daddy
>>
>>69981678
>the next thing you know she will be fucking niggers and dogs like in America.

That's why Russian women are fucking Chechen, Turkish and Brazilian men, right?
>>
>>69977904
Afaik if it's a first time beating you just pay 100$ fine and if it happens second time the victim should find a lawyer and sue you. Nobody gonna do it so yeah. You fuck your family shit up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.