[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a solution to the Israel vs. Palestine issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: pocket-sand.gif (2MB, 363x212px) Image search: [Google]
pocket-sand.gif
2MB, 363x212px
Why doesn't America just allocate a plot of land in West Texas to give to Israel? All Israelis could just pick up and move to Texas. Their lives wouldn't really change much. West Texas is about as dull and barren as Israel.
>>
as a texan, no they can't have my oil
>>
I believe that was one of the original ideas
Lucky for us and the Texans didnt happen
Now they will be doing settlements on the US and Mexico
>>
>>69941440
Because the Israel is supposed to be "the land" given by God to the Jews. It's stupid really, the land doesn't really have any real value apart from being symbolic.
>>
>>69941440
i have a solution to the israel issue too and it doesn't require giving them any land at all
>>
File: 0002387644_10.jpg (142KB, 858x621px) Image search: [Google]
0002387644_10.jpg
142KB, 858x621px
>tfw Trump makes a deal with Russia that all "palestinians" get kicked out of Israel but get to resettle in places abandoned by Syrian rapefugees
>>
>>69942055
Finally, somebody comes up with a solution.
>>
>>69941440
Fuck off. Might makes right. If Israel Palestine the land they're gonna have to fight for it like Jews did for centuries.
>>
>>69942080
* if palestine wants the land

>>69942059
Why would he make a deal with Russia for this?
>>
File: xNetlkO.png (524KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
xNetlkO.png
524KB, 5000x5000px
1 chamber for muslims

1 chamber for jews

both vote on a president or PM and that figure is obviously tagged with keeping peace.
>>
>>69941440
The land was the British's, they gave it to the Jews. It belongs to the Jews now and they can expand if they want
>>
>>69942102

Because you can't beat ISIS without Russian assistance in Syria.

This way Assad stays in power, Russia keeps its military port in the med, ISIS is destroyed, Turkey can destroy the Kurds thus avoiding a NATO crisis and Israel gets control of Gaza

Everyone wins except for Germany which is now stuck with Syrian refugees whose homes just got given to Palestinians
>>
>>69942120
>1 chamber for muslims
>1 chamber for jews
everything was going in the right direction, but then you flipped the subject to politics...
>>
File: bigchill0517.jpg (31KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
bigchill0517.jpg
31KB, 400x249px
>>69942120
>>69942164
>but then you flipped the subject to politics...
Oh, and we are having Google rename it on the map.

So no future generation will ever have to deal with palestine or jews again.
>>
>>69942059
There will be no such deal, in all likelyhood Trump in trying to prove he's a pro-Israeli hawk now (anyone remember he originally wanted to be "neutral"?) will kill any chance for a viable two state solution by doing some dumb fuck move like actually moving the American embassy to Jerusalem. This will initiate a new phase of the conflict in which Palestines look for full citizenship within Israel, and their eventual demographic victory over the Jewish state, sure, the Israelies may hold out decades but once it's established they have in effect become an apartheid state discriminating against a population in their charge the result is inevitable, even dumb fuck American evangelicals cannot fight this one long term.

Putin will not agree nor cooperate with any resettlement of Palestines as he knows better than to make his country a prime target for Islamic terror, unlike the USA.

>>69941440
This was an oft discussed solution in the 19th century and even got a few settler colonies started in Argentina. Nothing came of it because it was not the prefered solution for most Zionists and Sykes-Picot going public in 1917 pretty much killed all other projects, although the Nazis still looked into relocating German Jews to Madagascar. The closest to a Jewish homeland outside of Israel was a Soviet oblast designated specifically for them.

In 2016 this is as dumb a plan as it gets now that Israel is a fact and there's more than a few Sabra willing to literally destroy the area (Israel does have the nukes to do it) rather than to ever hand it over.
>>
File: kek.jpg (504KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
504KB, 2048x1536px
>>69942164
Excellent post
>>
>>69942471

>fanciful liberal thinking
>implying Palestinians will ever win

Nothing is going to turn the US against Israel or even the major European powers for that matter. As long as Palestinians continue to support Hamas there will be no deal. A two state solution doesn't work when the Palestinian "government" has no real power and the real power is in the hands of an Iranian funded terrorism organization
>>
>>69942471
>although the Nazis still looked into relocating German Jews to Madagascar.
Yes... because Madagascar was wild and untamed and they presumed it would kill most of them.

Why does this part always get omitted?
>>
I know the solution that will perfectly resolve the issue with no bloodshed while simultaneously making all affected parties happy. I won't tell you what it is though, you have to elect me president to find out.
>>
>>69942557
How many decades have they been going at it now? Based palei's.

I don't support Hamas at all but I do like how their spirit still remains strong.
>>
>>69942588

Any group of plebs can have "strong" spirit, but all that gets you is a bunch of weak Slavic nations that will never get their shit together or be anything but Russian puppets
>>
>>69942055
I'd prefer this idea tbqhwy
>>
>>69942604
>says the guy who's ancestors literally did the same
Dumass.
>>
>>69942629

Going to a strange faraway land and starting over while abandoning the way you were raised is a sign of strength and a trait only 10% of the human population have. America is a nation descended from this 10%. Palestinians are literally plebs will never get over a millennia of conflicts and rivalries and look to the future.n Such is the way of the old world
>>
I'd prefer somewhere in New England or Oregon/Washington desu
>>
>>69941440
Fuck you, I don't like that solution
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.