[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were they the good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 40

File: german nazis.jpg (65KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
german nazis.jpg
65KB, 520x346px
>>
>>69935205
they fucking started it
>>
>>69935205
no
>>
File: 1484427281005.jpg (59KB, 600x785px) Image search: [Google]
1484427281005.jpg
59KB, 600x785px
>>69935205
They didn't have to go to war.
>>
Neither of them (allies and axis) were good guys
>>
>>69937301
And Comintern?
>>
>>69935205
they shouldn't have warred unless they stood a chance at winning
>>
>>69935205
Unironically, no.
>>69937294
Your grandfathers would kick your edgy little ass, faggot.
>>
>>69937475
They'd probably kill themselves first after seeing what they have done.
>>
File: Mexico propaganda1.jpg (284KB, 509x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico propaganda1.jpg
284KB, 509x640px
>>69937248
Viva Mexico!
>>
No, but they were our guys.
>>
>>69937248
They did if they wanted a functional economy to stay in power.
>>
>>69937904

Why they are all women?
>>
File: disapoint.png (343KB, 446x417px) Image search: [Google]
disapoint.png
343KB, 446x417px
>>69938270
What the fuck Guatemala? We already have enough dealing with Argentina for you to start with this shit too
>>
File: Hemiciclo a Juarez.jpg (126KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hemiciclo a Juarez.jpg
126KB, 836x1200px
>>69938319
Son alegorias patrias, siempre se represntan en femenino, aqui por ejemplo son la nacion y la ley
>>
File: Hitler-7.jpg (94KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-7.jpg
94KB, 642x361px
>>69935205
Yes, all the lies about their crimes and evil deeds are all lies, they murdered no one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
>>
No, good guys don't bomb their brethren.
>>
>>69938444
They didn't bomb any civilians.
>>
>>69938478
About 900 people died and over 40k were homeless after that.
>>
>>69938375
Do you forget we had a nazi sympathizing dictator- jorge ubico?
>>
Yes, the would've built a better Europe.

To all the fags complaining: Europe is shit exactly because people don't want to struggle and sacrifice anymore. Europe quickly recovered from ww2, but is on a steady decline ever since.

Declining birth, shrinking continent, accepting niggers and sandniggers to Europe instead of going out and colonizing their lands. Europe is wasting away not because of a trauma, but because it wasn't cured from the liberal disease.
>>
File: Arbenz.jpg (33KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
Arbenz.jpg
33KB, 364x364px
>>69938538
No, but I'd much rather give you the credit you can live up to the ideals of better men
>>
>>69935205
die arab scum
>>
No
>>69938551
What would they fix exactly. You keep saying we as if your mongol shitblood is European
>>
I don't think in the terms of good and bad.
But if they would have won we would have reach Mars already plus we would be swimming in crystal meth and to top it all we wouldn't be Europeans but instead German Master Race.
>>
The real question is were anglos and bolsheviks the good guys.
>>
>>69938646
Rios Montt did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1984.png (151KB, 3039x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1984.png
151KB, 3039x1941px
>>69938714
>The real question is were ingsoc and neo-bolshevism the good guys.
>>
>>69938755
Oceania is currently at war with Eastasia tho
>>
>>69938703
>?we wouldn't be Europeans but instead German Master Race.
Stupid idiotic swallower of infantile propaganda.
>>
>>69938788
always has been
>>
>>69938755
Umm, excuse me.
South-Africa is rightfully dutch clay.
>>
>>69938799
It's always the non Europeans like the moor here who like Hitler. Just see the middle east
>>
File: 1447667787712.png (284KB, 501x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447667787712.png
284KB, 501x800px
>>69935205
Honestly it's the eternal anglo's fault ww2 started at all. If they'd just left Germany to expand eastwards the entire thing would've been between the Germans and Russians. Instead the anglo INSIST on fighting and go to war after Germany annex Poland leading to the UK losing its empire, France being forever humiliated and worst of all making the Soviet union into a power hungry super power. It's always the anglo.
>>
No. They were tragically misled by borderline-insane militarist expansionists, who tricked them into support an economy that relied on plunder and the seizure of the hard currency reserves of other nations (notice how the first thing the Germans did after Anschluss was seize Austrian gold).

The Nazis are modern civilization's greatest tragedy as much as they are its greatest villains. They ended any chance of peaceful decolonization by starting WWII, they ensured the permanent mistrust between Russia and this nebulous group called "the West", essentially dividing the civilized states of the world and preventing us from building a better planet together....I know it's a popular meme on 4chan to say "I wish they won", "Hitler did nothing wrong", and "Nazis wanted to save the West", but they destroyed it. They completely killed it, set Europe (which makes up the core of our civilization and always has) on fire, and left the fate of the entire planet in the hands of inexperienced overzealous Americans and insane Russians.

They are to blame for the destruction of modern civilization. The world would be a better place if Hitler had tripped on a rock in Vienna and broken his neck in the 1920s.
>>
>>69938824
hmmm
>>
>>69938551
t. Szálasi
>>
>>69935205
Ask that to some very old granpa
>>
>>69938907
>l. If they'd just left Germany to expand eastwards the entire thing would've been between the Germans and Russians. Instead the anglo INSIST on fighting and go to war after Germany annex Poland leading to the UK losing its empire, France being forever humiliated and worst of all making the Soviet union into a power hungry super power. It's always the anglo.

So just let everyone between the Oder and the Urals die as the Nazis and Soviets fought one another to a bloody stalemate? That would have been the better option, in your opinion? Fuck that. Once the Nazis had risen to power and started attacking the rest of Europe, the only thing to do was to stand up and fight them.
>>
>>69938749
oh ffs, Rios Montt was involved in that? Anyway it's sad to see a guy from your country openly embracing the literal banana republic part of his past.
>>
>>69938551
>Declining birth, shrinking continent, accepting niggers and sandniggers to Europe instead of going out and colonizing their lands
You say that as if your country was ever capable of this. To anyone.

Historically you were always under the foot of Ottoman's, while we were exploring the world.

Besides now if we tried it, it'd only end in nuclear warfare.
>>
>>69938850
For information Marko Hitler was a agent sent by the Anglos to halter German hegemony because they had achieved property whit a proper free market economy. The Albion also fucked the Russ empire using similar techniques whit Cossack uprising.
>>
>>69939034
*primarily
>>
>>69938909
>They ended any chance of peaceful decolonization by starting WWII,
There was never a chance of peaceful colonization. I don't think we had the numbers to keep a hold on China/India but we wouldn't have left without a fight.
>>
>>69938909
>borderline-insane militarist expansionists
Sounds like every great empire in the history of the world.

Also "manifest destiny" ring a bell you hypocritical cunt? Sounds like an economy that relied on cheap land that was, wait for it, plundered from the natives that you killed off. Sounds really familiar.

>They are to blame for the destruction of modern civilization
No, it's all on americans and anglos supporting communists who actively tried to destroy european culture. You useless bag of retarded human garbage.
>>
>>69939102
Don't take the retard seriously.
>>
>>69938950
Because communism was so much better ammirite? The fact is that the Bolshevist were worse than the nazis in almost every conceivable way. The Allies even had to cover their shit up on multiple occasions. Furthermore Germany was mostly interested in seizing Russia's coal resources, which coincidentally happen to be in the western parts of Eastern Europe (Poland-Ukraine region). Maybe they would've pushed on, but I actually doubt it.

Of course it's beneficial to you, since it made the US into the super power it is today. But it's not like the US wouldn't have been very well off either way.
>>
>>69938950
Tyrone explain to me why your cunt is a drone of the mother queen nest.
American education told you the story all backwards.
>>
The good guys died in the Night of Long Knives.
>>
>>69939178
t. fag
>>
File: zd8BmIJ.jpg (202KB, 1240x869px) Image search: [Google]
zd8BmIJ.jpg
202KB, 1240x869px
Start shit get hit
>>
>>69938444
my grandfather bought clogs in rotterdam while working with the newfoundland merchant navy in ww2
he showed them to me today, pretty neat wew
>>
>>69939102
>americans and anglos supporting communists
Que?
>>
>>69935205
no
but Comintern were the worse guys
>>
>>69939021
We defended Europe, you ungrateful fuck. Without us, Austrians and Poles the Ottomans would have snowballed into conquering all of Yurop.
>>69938935
Szálasi dindu nuffin wrong.
>>69938698
Well first of all we would have Bácska, you stole from us. Serbians are the Shqiptars of Hungary.
>>
>>69939237
at Yalta the uk and the us said the USSR could have most of eastern Europe
>>
>>69939249
and the (((Allies))) were the worst.
>>
>>69939257
>We defended Europe, you ungrateful fuck. Without us, Austrians and Poles the Ottomans would have snowballed into conquering all of Yurop.
You're moving the goal posts now m8.
>>
>>69939288
no not really m8
>>
>>69938551
>>69939257
it would have been nice for irrelevant poor shitholes like Hungary but liberal democracy/capitalism has been way better for the standard of living in the west. we wouldn't have as great a standard of living.

imo there'd be shit-tier innovation because the nazis were too hierarchical/controlled to do anything besides weapons of war. they'd also exterminate smart people of other races rather than trade knowledge with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 323x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 323x455px
>>69935205
Even while the nazis were fighting the fight, they were losing it.
>>
>>69939102
>Sounds like every great empire in the history of the world.
Germany, a great empire? Also, empire. As in imperialism. Aka a model that has never lasted, and has been abandoned for being horribly inefficient and inhumane.
>>
>>69939288
Japs used to freeze little chink girls hands and then whit boiling water they washed them to the bone.
>>
>>69939308
>what is bomber harris
He'll be burning in hell right alongside Stalin, Lenin and Marx.

>>69939359
Were two nukes really enough?
>>
File: lel.jpg (35KB, 454x720px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
35KB, 454x720px
>>69939400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI
>>
File: do_it_again.jpg (54KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_again.jpg
54KB, 498x498px
>>69939400
>le Bomber Harris greatest war criminal meme
>>
>>69939400
Lenin and Marx did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69939301
What goal post?
>>69939359
>pretending that Belgium and the UK weren't on the Allies side
>>69939332
objectively wrong.
>muh trading knowledge
Only means that countries like the US of A need to import people to have proper scientific progress, not because only those people are capable of making these discoveries, but because their education system is shit, and incapable of nurturing scientists from the common American.

Having more Germans and cultivating them into the best doctors, engineers and scientists is obviously a better and more reliable method, than living in limp-wristed entitled liberal land, where you have to rely on literal import of intelligentsia.

It is an awful system that cares only about material wealth and short-term goals, while proper societies care about the long-term advancement of the people, not only the country.
>>
>>69939344
As in there has never been a great empire in the history of the world that wasn't border-line insane militaristic expansionist by nature. Whether or not empires are sustainable or not is not part of the discussion. The discussion is about the incredible hypocrisy most of you retards employ while vigorously fellating historical figures like alexander the great or ancient empires like the roman empire for being insanely aggressive and expanding using military force before then doing a 180 and attacking the germans for trying to do the exact same thing.

Funnily enough it's the brits who are the most sensible about all this, probably because they themselves are the most successful "borderline-insane militarist expansionists" in the world and defending champions of empire building. They don't blame germans for trying to be an empire, just for making the mistake of going to war with them.
>>
>>69935205

Absolutely. It's very good that the allies stopped Germany from destroying Europe, too bad we were too late to stop them from damaging it irreparably

Do it again Bomber Harris.
>>
>>69939537
>Having more Germans and cultivating them into the best doctors, engineers and scientists is obviously a better and more reliable method, than living in limp-wristed entitled liberal land, where you have to rely on literal import of intelligentsia.
Importing more Germans is still the same as importing people into the country m8
>>
Yes we were
>>
>>69939622

Absolutely not I mean.
>>
>>69939492
And still Britain will be swarmed and overtaken by pakis and niggers.

And they hate the old English culture and they hate the White British.

The old Britain will raped and forced to denounce the old colonial empire and apologize and apologize again, before it will be completely eradicated from the face of the Earth.

And the Brits did it to themselves. In their pride they wanted to prove they are better than other Europeans, they are a tier above anyone else, so they always sided with their pets and conspired against Europe.

And then the Spanish Black Legend, slowly became the British Black Legend and now people on the former colonies view Great Britain with the same contempt they sowed in the Spanish colonies.

Truly poetic justice. Both Germany and Britain will be destroyed because of their hubris, even though they made wonderful civilizations, their arrogance and hatred of fellow Europeans brought on their demise in the end. Only one quickly and swiftly and the other, slowly and under the surface.

>>69939630
But Germany wouldn't be importing Germans, they would make Germans. That's the difference.

Raising good children, who will take over your legacy and continue building the nation of your people.

Or your country is just a literal meme, that belongs to everyone, and other people will take it over from you, because you are replaceable and your children are shit.
>>
File: bruhrtrtlmao.jpg (7KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
bruhrtrtlmao.jpg
7KB, 305x165px
>>69939716
Oh my you wrote all that out for me?
>>
File: The Bomber.jpg (260KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
The Bomber.jpg
260KB, 1024x883px
>>69939492

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
>>
>>69935205
Good guys always win! Of Course they are not main characters.
>>
>>69939716
Wew what a post. Unlikely but we'll see m8.
>>
File: 1479307511054.png (385KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1479307511054.png
385KB, 599x510px
>>69939744
>>69939818
I sacrificed my precious anime-watching time, senpaitachi, you better appreciate it!
>>
>>69939716
>And then the Spanish Black Legend, slowly became the British Black Legend and now people on the former colonies view Great Britain with the same contempt they sowed in the Spanish colonies.
We never treated our colonies like the Spaniards did however. We helped the natives more than exploit them.

>And the Brits did it to themselves. In their pride they wanted to prove they are better than other Europeans, they are a tier above anyone else, so they always sided with their pets and conspired against Europe.
Decolonization was happening long before WW2. It just wasn't economically possible. And we "sided with them" because it was the humane thing to do.

>Truly poetic justice. Both Germany and Britain will be destroyed because of their hubris, even though they made wonderful civilizations, their arrogance and hatred of fellow Europeans brought on their demise in the end. Only one quickly and swiftly and the other, slowly and under the surface.
lmao
>>
>>69939613
People don't typically judge historical figures by the same standard as people. Is that hypocritical?Perhaps. Perhaps not, and it's not surprising either because historical figures aren't people any more.

Given the costs and risks you give, I don't think anybody should try to create a great empire. But if they do it I certainy think they should manage to achieve it. Otherwise they just wasted lives, infrastructure and resources.
>>
>>69939921
>We helped the natives more than exploit them.
At least the Spanish treated them as humans, even if their inferiors or enemies.

You treated them as animals, at the best pets. You're delusional if you think it was otherwise or they don't remember it, the whole world doesn't see it that way.
>>
File: 76wb1nbi5h4y.jpg (544KB, 2048x1527px) Image search: [Google]
76wb1nbi5h4y.jpg
544KB, 2048x1527px
>>69939744
It's only about half as long as it looks.

Because there are spaces between rows like this ^
>>
>>69940042
>You treated them as animals, at the best pets. You're delusional if you think it was otherwise or they don't remember it, the whole world doesn't see it that way.
Literally source one example that isn't an African colony.
>>
Yes, absolutely.

I had a long argument with my grandfather about this before I left for Japan. I tried to explain to him why Hitler essentially did nothing wrong and he literally started crying. He tried to shame me by telling me about all the friends of his who died fighting the Nazis, holding his bleeding buddy in the trenches, blah blah blah and I explained to him that he was simply too brainwashed to think objectively. I left his house angry and we never spoke again. He died not too long ago.

It's a sad story but I think it's necessary that the old generation passes on before we can learn the truth about the Third Reich. Many of them are just too emotional about it.
>>
>>69940116
>Yes, absolutely.
Criminal opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>69940116
Definitely wrong. The further from the 30s we get the fewer facts we have. These days any moron can sway edgelords and contrarians by slapping nat-soc into it.

Why do idiots never want to deify Mussolini instead. He was the original fascist.
>>
File: 1349468619062.jpg (168KB, 824x456px) Image search: [Google]
1349468619062.jpg
168KB, 824x456px
>>69940116
I want to say, "Please be bait", but even that may indicate that I was baited.

I'm around 80% sure it's bait, but it's reasonable bait, so good job on your pretty good bait. Unfortunately, as you know, the best baits are never recognized as such.
>>
>>69940098
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Genocide

2s in google

You genocided people, not just the blanket meme, you slaughtered them. Everyone knows this all around the world. Even the fucking nazis made propaganda out of how blacks and natives were treated in the anglo colonies.

It was hypocritical of them, sure; but the other way around it is hypocrisy of any former colonial nation to criticize other people on human right matters and talk about what's humane, when you took the land forcibly and exterminated the former owners.

If you really think of the Abos as people, like the Polish, you are way way "worse" than the German Nazis.
>>
>>69940177
My own family fought for the criminal side, unfortunately.

One of the reasons why I really like Japan is that it still presents a future of what Europe and America could have looked like: countries full of their own countrymen. If only we listened to Hitler.
>>
>>69940192
Henri's a good monarch
>>
File: Hitler-8.jpg (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-8.jpg
109KB, 640x360px
>>69940267
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
>>
>>69940267
You are traitor of your family who fought for your and our future. Please be bait, I can't believe such a people exist.
>>
File: k55H3ja.jpg (1023KB, 3867x2761px) Image search: [Google]
k55H3ja.jpg
1023KB, 3867x2761px
>>69940270
They all are now, really. All the bad ones have been deposed. Unfortunately those were often the really interesting ones. :(
>>
Ironically, yes

Unironically, no
>>
>>69940253
Lmao okay m8. Back to your Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>69940267
This guys gets it
>>
These days it's easy to find Hitler's speeches on Youtube that make him look good. All his talk about banks and corrupt democracies, I really understand how it could be appealing to people back then. They were facing a similar context of economical and political crisis.

His real agenda was a little more extreme than these seemingly sensible speeches though, like many men of power he used all kinds of tricks to push his real agenda. Acts speak louder than words.

Anyway, regardless of any moral consideration or your opinion about Jews, nazism was a German ideology meant for Germans. It's senseless to support it as a non-German, they pretty much wanted to either enslave or annihilate everybody else.
>>
>>69940306
U leave Hachiko alone.
>>
>>69940306
The family was the traitors.
>>
>>69940267
>Japan is that it still presents a future of what Europe and America could have looked like
But Japan is dying out, and full of syphilis.
>>
>>69940267
back to /pol/ weeb trash
>>
>>69940372
>nazism was a German ideology meant for Germans. It's senseless to support it as a non-German
National Socialism is not Germanism, every National Socialist in Germany was a National Socialist and then a German.
>>
>>69940306
My grandfather is the traitor desu.

I don't think you can understand. As an oriental slav your country's defense of its eastern traditions makes perfect sense in your mind.

But imagine now, nothern europeans like me, whose ancestors laid down their lives not for their own people, but in defense of a thoroughly-Jewish worldview that allowed mongoloid people like your ancestors to lay waste to our continent. How am I the traitor for realizing this?
>>
>>69940372
But then why was it so popular at the time? Lots of countries had nazi parties in the 30s, parties that stuck closer to Hitlers policy than any neo-nazi organization has.
>>
>>69940407
back to rebbit.
>>
>>69940116
>holding his bleeding buddy in the trenches
Didn't no one use trench memefare after how awful it was in WWI?
>>
>>69940389
>>69940379
Nooooo! I don't believe what this is real!
>>
File: 1482419365_1939-Soldiers.jpg (80KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
1482419365_1939-Soldiers.jpg
80KB, 640x469px
>>69940450
Awful for the attackers. Trench warfare kept ww1 going for many more years than it otherwise would have.
>>
>>69940425
Should not start a war. And import brown people, look on the Poland at least they are doing fine.
>>
>>69940425
>northern european
what
>>
File: 121321.jpg (127KB, 617x788px) Image search: [Google]
121321.jpg
127KB, 617x788px
>>69940501
>Poland at least they are doing fine.
>>
>>69940505
I'm not Japanese idiot.

>>69940501
Communists and Jews declared war on Europe long before 1939. Hitler fought to preserve the continent against an inevitable onslaught.

How can a state that preached global Judaeo-Bolshevik revolution say "should not start a war?"
>>
>>69940414

Whatever, Germans invented it, and it had very specific and ludicrous ideas of race. The aryan bullshit, where did they even get that idea from?

If every country had its own version of national socialism and it was the dominant ideology everywhere humanity would be knee deep in shit, we wouldn't stop fighting until we're all dead.

I'm not being a massive SJW here, but to think Hitler's ideology was anything but lunatic is ridiculous.

>>69940428

Lots of countries had fascist/far-right parties. I'm not sure about nazi parties, it's a very specific thing, maybe in nordic/germanic/baltic countries.
>>
>>69940337
I hope you do realize that this is the mainstream opinion.

This is why you guys have shit like National Sorry Day, and in the US of A black history month and so on.

People are brought up to feel guilty and people outside your countries are taught that you are guilty, just like the Germans. Not just in the liberal west and not as an "sjw" extreme opinion, in media all around the world Abos, Maoris, American Natives are the poor victims, the last survivals of a heinous crime.

And white Australians, Americans are the perpetrators.
>>
>>69940568
proxy?
>>
>>69940573
Well it's not like Germans invented the racial caste system.
>>
File: 1484176614900.png (116KB, 256x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484176614900.png
116KB, 256x245px
Hitler had the right idea but he targeted the wrong type of people. There was no reason to target the Jews who worked the bakery down the street. He should have taken out the corrupt elite and made it a done deal. Most corrupt people are Jews, but most Jews are not corrupt people.

However, most blacks are majority bad going by recorded statistics. It should be used against them.
>>
>>69940573
>Whatever, Germans invented it, and it had very specific and ludicrous ideas of race. The aryan bullshit, where did they even get that idea from?
They didn't get any ideas, the Aryan race always was.

>If every country had its own version of national socialism and it was the dominant ideology everywhere humanity would be knee deep in shit, we wouldn't stop fighting until we're all dead.
National Socialism hates war and destruction and is a peaceful ideology that ends war.

>I'm not being a massive SJW here, but to think Hitler's ideology was anything but lunatic is ridiculous.
Don't care.

>Lots of countries had fascist/far-right parties. I'm not sure about nazi parties, it's a very specific thing, maybe in nordic/germanic/baltic countries.
There is nothing specific about Socialism and Nationalism.
>>
>>69940613

No but he pushed it one or two steps further.

It also turned out to be much more flexible than originally intended when they started losing the war and needed more cannon fodder, which makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.
>>
>>69940568
>Communists and Jews declared war on Europe long before 1939.
Hitler invaded and got liberated along with japs.
>>
>>69940573
I know that at least Austria, Sweden and USA had parties that explicitly put Nazi into their namers.
>>
>>69940663
Hitler invaded an evil terrorist ISIS state.
>>
>>69940663
The battle was first fought in Germany, 1920.
>>
lmao hungary sounds like hungry lol
>>
>>69940568
I assumed you were American. What northern european would've had a grandfather fighting in trenches?
>>
>>69940640
>>69940640

You're a massive nazi I get it.

There is no point debating with you. You're just like reverse ultra-zionist jews, or durka jihads.
>>
>>69940673
Nazi is a Jewish propaganda caricature, the ideology is National Socialism, the only true interest and belief system is National Socialism everything else is false.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA
>>
>>69940673

Well Sweden and Austria, no real surprise here... And the USA had lots of Germans as well.
>>
>>69940689
>>69940685
>Hitler invaded an evil terrorist ISIS state.
And got liberated.
The battle was first fought in Germany, 1920.
Germans was a retards and wicked people. Any idiot knows if start war with Russia you are already dead.
>>
>>69940702
I am nothing like Zionist Jews or Jihads, I am a National Socialist, I believe in my peoples unity and my peoples state along with the interests of my people.
>>
>>69940723
Yes, ISIS got to occupy Germany with the help of the west.

>>69940723
I don't care about arguing with a mongoloid, keep to your east and if you invade Evropa beware.
>>
File: 1484237965249.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484237965249.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>69940741
>keep to your east and if you invade Evropa beware.
sooooo are you against Trump working with Russia?
>>
>>69940726
>I believe in my peoples unity and my peoples state along with the interests of my people.
That's literally what Zionism is for Jews with the state of Israel.
>>
>>69940741
Anyway Nazis and Japs was cartoonish grimdark villains since Genghis Khan.
>>
>>69940726

As much could be said by any consersative or far-right Israeli Jew, or would be Isreali Jew.
>>
>>69940756
I am against this filthy bolshe mongoloid speaking for Russia.

Millions of Eastern Europeans rose up to liberate themselves from Jewish Bolsh occupation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-UaKeYEOdE
>>
>>69940708
It's just a shorter way of saying german national socialist. Also, implying that everythng about national socialism wasn't falsehood and lies.
>>
>>69938551
Pretty sure that shit started because the gnazi were so fucking horrible, it became shameful to be a nationalist in post-WWII.
Someone should edit one of these smiley with sunglasses with something like this
>When you promote the superiority of the white race then proceed to mass bomb the white race
>When you make such an ass of yourself that the ideology you hate now appears as an excellent alternative
>>
>>69940803
They were Germans and National Socialists, National Socialism is a revolution, the revolution first went through Germany and liberated from Capitalists and Marxists and gave them truth and the true progress.
>>
>>69940697
I am American. Almost all original Americans were ethnically northern European. British specifically.

You obviously can't make the connection now, but there was a time when "American" was synonymous with "white Protestant originally from northern Europe." Even if that isn't reflected in our ethnic makeup today, it remains the basis of our culture. In the 1940s this connection was even stronger--so prevalent that many people took it for granted and foolishly believed that it would remain that way forever.
>>
File: 1465600236353.png (168KB, 748x756px) Image search: [Google]
1465600236353.png
168KB, 748x756px
Hitler is preetty cool
but he's poo poo pee pee tier desu, literally shat over everyone else and totally replaced the balance of powers
>>
>>69940796
For Russia it was fight for surviving, Hitler wanted to kill all russians personally with help of japan after they would finish America and China.
>>
>>69940796
Ah, okay I see. You do not like that person as an individual.

Do you like Putin though? What do you think of Putin's expansion?

>>69940833
if you don't like non-whites why do you use a japanese flag senpai?
>>
The nazis might have built a good country from their exploits but they were sooner or later going to get overthrown.

Life for your average Germ was shit and fascist governments can only remain in power for so long before getting overthrown.
>>
>>69940871
He seems to live in Japan
>>
>>69940723
Afghanistan
>>
>>69940857
>Hitler wanted to kill all russians personally with help of japan after they would finish America and China.
Stupid fucking mongoloid taking in all the propaganda.
>>
>>69940879
I guess he is a soldier?
Why would a white person who subscribes to pol ideology ever live in Japan
>>
>>69939860
>another neo nazi reveals himself to be a weeaboo
>>
>>69940871
Putin is a filthy exploiter and enslaver of Russian people, not that the west wouldn't do the same if we westerners gave our leaders that power.
>>
>>69940871
Where did I say that I don't like non-whites?

Does asserting one's own national identity push others down?
>>
>>69940833
>so prevalent that many people took it for granted and foolishly believed that it would remain that way forever.
Yea m8 desu Obama smashed it all together by being the first president who was a nigger.
>>
>>69940895
Any russian would say the same you piece of shit.
This is question of life or death.
>>
>>69940875
>fascist governments can only remain in power for so long before getting overthrown
Well we can't really know that. We only have about 80 years of history to see how fascism works in practice. Can't say anything is innevitable from so little data.
>>
>>69940907
>neo nazi
No such thing, you either are a National Socialist or you're a Hollywood figure who thinks National Socialists are cool to be an immoral evil piece of shit.
>>
>>69940900
Japan is a nice country. I already explained what I like about it in this thread.
>>
>>69940932
Lies, Hitler did not want to murder a single Russian.
>>
>>69940919
so do you agree with clinton that Putin should be contained?

>>69940920
sry, being on 4chan so long I just assume stuff like that at this point
>>
>>69940962
Actually I think he made some pretty inflammatory statements about all russians.
>>
Why is there such a strong correlation between being a weeaboo and being a nazi??
>>
>>69940962
Plan OST read it now please. Hitler wanted to kill all russians with japs help.
>>
>>69940895
>>69940962
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/german-generals-diary-reveals-hitlers-plans-for-russia

>“To dispose fully of their population, which otherwise we shall have to feed during the winter.”
>Fuhrer is firmly determined to level Moscow and Leningrad to the ground.
>>
>>69940974
>so do you agree with clinton that Putin should be contained?
Our leaders are equally as evil, the only ones who make our standard of life are us Western Europeans, I don't support any of their plots or goals, I would prefer to stop any Russian expansion that is of an unequal partner, equally shitty countries like Russians are all equally exploited and thus are just baits to get us to attack for a useless figure.

>>69940977
Not once did he ever talk ill of Russians, of Bolsheviks, yes.
>>
>>69940640
>National Socialism hates war and destruction and is a peaceful ideology that ends war.
How does someone become this deluded? They were social darwinists who outright promoted conflict as a way to promote the strongest to the top of society and weed out the week.
>>
>>69940989
The plan is a lie, propaganda.

>>69941012
Lies.

>>69941044
Retarded fuck, propaganda books in school are not reality or true, National Socialists were very compassionate for the weakest of society.
>>
>>69940640
tl;dr hitlr iz gud boy dindu nuffin
>>
>>69941044
>to promote the strongest to the top of society
Ironic considering this is what happened with the Jews. They bred to favor intelligence, and then they were smart enough to become the elites.
>>
>>69940942
>oy vey, they've used a label for me I don't like
>>
>>69941066
>The plan is a lie, propaganda.
Thanks to God we are didn't know it was true are not. Also why do you think it was propaganda?
>>
File: 1477468296520.png (4KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1477468296520.png
4KB, 420x420px
>>69940116
Curious: don't you realize you are making an exception for yourself? you are not japanese. you are a foreign element to japan, yet you praise it for being homogeneous. obviously you decrease its homogeneity by an absolutely minuscule amount, you nonetheless are making Japan less Japanese by being there
>>
>>69941044
There was no "social dawinism" there was meritocracy, the best of the people rise the highest positions and the responsibilities of the top is to care for the bottom.

Point 15
15. We demand the extensive development of insurance for old age.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 600x1067px
>>69940987
IMO it's atleast better than being a nazi-furry.

>>69941066
(You)
>>
>>69941066
>Retarded fuck, propaganda books in school are not reality or true, National Socialists were very compassionate for the weakest of society.
I didn't get this from school, I got this from listening to Hitlers speeches.
>>
>>69935205
Economically, yes
Politically, no
>>
>>69941098
>Thanks to God we are didn't know it was true are not.
Russians want to exterminate and repopulation all of western Europe with Russians, look at this putin document.

NOT ONCE were Germans educated to kill other races or to hate other races.
>>
>>69941110
>15. We demand the extensive development of insurance for old age.
That was only for GERMANS of old age. And only the Germans who survived the eugenics program when they were younger.
>>
>>69941146
>And only the Germans who survived the eugenics program when they were younger.
>we only care for those who can care for themselves
>We care for the weak and old and demand more care for the old
Are you fucking pretending to be retarded or just a Jew trying to salvage your lies?
>>
>>69941106
>trying to reason with weeaboos
>>
>>69941137
>Russians want to exterminate and repopulation all of western Europe with Russians, look at this putin document.
I wish this would be true. But Somalis and Arabs doing this already.
>>
>>69935205
They were not the good guys but in the end we found out they were right. Plus they just looked fucking cool.
>>
>>69941137
Bantering by stupidity, I presume?
>>
>>69941184
I just want to see his mental gymnastics routine desu
>>
>>69941179
Caring for YOUR OWN elderly is not against social darwinism. Humans evolved a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" morality. Old people were once parents who took care of those who were too young to take care of themselves. They were simply being paid back for their service to the social system.

Stop citing Nazi propaganda to defend your lies, look at their actions. They had a eugenics program. Ask yourself, why would someone want a eugenics program if not to weed out the week?
>>
File: 1483088489167.png (962KB, 1348x2760px) Image search: [Google]
1483088489167.png
962KB, 1348x2760px
>>69941221
Were German soldiers told about subhuman russians?
about the need to exterminate lesser races?
this would be mandatory for such an ideology of racial supremacy no?
not once did the German state state any of those lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfpjLsMgAsw&t=29s
>>
>>69941262
There was Nationalism and Socialism, the state would be comprised of the nation, the German race and socialism for the people, that's it.
>>
>>69941146
>And only the Germans who survived the eugenics program
Like the Americans/Europeans who survived the abortion programs?

One selects between the offspring based on fitness for life... and convenience for the parents, obviously, since Germans didn't want young unmarried girls to have children either, since it wouldn't fit the narrative.

And one selects between the offspring based on the convenience for the parents... and obviously fitness for life, since if you are pro-abortion anyway, why would you want a sick child when you can have a healthy one?
>>
>>69941300
Way to completely dodge my point about eugenics.

Also, look up what Mussolini, the founder of fascism, said about war...
>>
>>69941106
still waiting for your reply to this dude
>>
>>69941311
>Like the Americans/Europeans who survived the abortion programs?
There's a difference between voluntarily aborting something that isn't conscious, and purposefully neglecting infants in order to weed out the weak.
>>
>>69941326
There was no eugenics.
>>
>>69941369
>weed out the weak.
There is nothing special about eugenics in Germany at the time, the best should breed as much and every German should have as many children as possible, raise them correctly and educate them etc..
>>
>>69941369
There was no criteria for children to be born or live.
>>
>>69941387
We've always been at war with Eurasia

>>69941415
>raise them correctly
Except nazi eugenics consisted of purposefully neglecting infants to make them "stronger"
>>
>>69941434
>Except nazi eugenics consisted of purposefully neglecting infants to make them "stronger"
wtf are you talking about, National Socialist Germany did no such thing.
>>
>>69941446
They didn't invade Poland either.
>>
>>69941434
All of those history documentaries are all war propaganda.
>>
>>69941455
They did but "poland" was a state with German land and German nationals all of those "polish" people were born with German passports and nationality, but they did not implement any breeding or eugenics program.
>>
>>69941262
>Humans evolved a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" morality.
Isn't social darwinism though or a warlike mentality.

Truly warlike people, who would only care about survival wouldn't make deals like this, they would just assume, when they grow old enough they would be scrapped. For the survival of the more fit and young.

>>69941369
Not a fundamental difference. Humans develop gradually, Nazis had to resort late stage or pre-natal "termation", because they didn't have better methods for screening.

And one other thing.

Yes, the Nazis in fact didn't have an eugenics program. It was scrapped, because of popular resistance. People cared about the sick, even disabled Germans, so the Jews were killed, the healthy communists and Slavs were killed, but the sick Germans weren't killed.

Because it was a nationalistic society, not a social darwinist one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4#Voices_of_opposition
>>
>>69941468
>Personal war plans of Hitler and Tojo was fake.
I don't think so buddy.
>>
>>69941468
I watched an interview with a Polish survivor of the program (he was stolen from Poland as a baby). That's not propaganda, that's history.
>>
>>69941500
>personal war plans of Putin and Shah was fake
I don't think so buddy, Putin wants to exterminate all the lesser races and take all the money of the world, documents say so.
>>
>>69941532
Dude Putin is old and grandpa already.
>>
>>69941484
>Isn't social darwinism though or a warlike mentality.
Not necessarily. War can be promoted by social darwinism, but it's just a subset of the beliefs.

>Truly warlike people, who would only care about survival wouldn't make deals like this, they would just assume, when they grow old enough they would be scrapped. For the survival of the more fit and young.
No, not at all. Parents wouldn't invest in their children if they knew they were going to kill them. That's why we evolved to take care of our parents in their old age, because it helps out individual chances of survival.
>>
>>69941511
It's lies and propaganda, do not state unfalsifiable statements, or I wont respond.
>>
>>69941554
There is no "darwnism" in national socialism, there is Socialism, no one was taught in Germany to kill the weak and such, they were taught to BE strong.
>>
>>69941557
So what are acceptable sources of information? A totalitarian, non democratic government's ministry of propaganda?
>>
>>69941554
Truth is acceptable, not propaganda statements, and if you're dead set on your non sense that national socialists don't believe in nor ever was believed in then you're just a retard wasting my time.
>>
>>69941577
There was "socialism" in that they privatized the banks and several industries. Again, defend your arguments based on their actual actions, not their propaganda ministry.
>>
>>69941557
I will never believe in Germans lies, because germans and japs are not trustworthy from by of history lessons.
>>
>>69941273
>Were German soldiers told about subhuman russians?
>about the need to exterminate lesser races?
Yes. The whole point of invading Russia was to cull most of the population to take their lands. Every German knew that.
>>
>>69941600
>Truth is acceptable, not propaganda statements,
So why does your narrative come straight from the literal ministry of propaganda of the nazis?
>>
>>69941601
>actual actions
Invaded the fake state of poland that was stripped from them after WW1, yes.

Defended themselves from British and French invasions, yes.
Sent peace to England and France after occupying France, yes.
>>
>>69941615
No they weren't, not once did Hitler state to kill all the Russians.

>>69941617
My narrative is the only narrative the truth and verifiable.
>>
>>69941647
>My narrative is the only narrative the truth and verifiable.
Which is why it's so well accepted among academia? Oh wait, your main supports are gangs and weeaboos who don't engage in peer review.
>>
File: magic-geek-eight-ball.jpg (34KB, 580x307px) Image search: [Google]
magic-geek-eight-ball.jpg
34KB, 580x307px
probably
maybe
come back to me later
>>
>>69941692
>Which is why it's so well accepted among academia?
Because "academia" is propaganda and Jews who are enemies of National Socialists and those who don't agree with "academia" are sacked and called evil people, stop speaking of nonsense do you have a question on what national socialists want to do and what Hitler actually did?
>>
>>69935205
Yes.
>>
Let me see

>The ruler was a loser
>Socialist
>Germany was on the road of bankruptcy
>Genocide white people like Slavs
No
>>
>>69941647
>No they weren't, not once did Hitler state to kill all the Russians.
Of course he didn't say it you dense nigger. But he was planning on it from the very fucking beginning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

Percentages of ethnic groups targeted for extermination and/or deportation by Nazi Germany from future settlement areas:

Ethnic group--Percentage subject to removal

Latvians 50%
Estonians 50%
Czechs 50%
Russians 50–60% to be physically eliminated and another 15% to be sent to Western Siberia
Ukrainians 65%
Belarusians 75%
Poles 80–85%
Lithuanian 85%
Latgalians 100%

>inb4 propaganda sources
>>
>>69941692
National Socialists do not want the murder of a single person, and don't start with the "holocaust", you've wasted enough of my time.
>>
>>69941484
I meant they didn't have in the end.

>>69941500
Tojo wasn't even an all-powerful dictator, he wasn't the leader of the nips, like Hitler or Mussolini to their ppl.

And Churchill had plans to not let the Empire fall apart after the war. But the conservatives lost the election after the war.

And Stalin had plans too, but then he died and Khrushchev took on a different direction.

>>69941554
>No, not at all. Parents wouldn't invest in their children if they knew they were going to kill them.

No, not at all. In a culture of strength, worshipping the strong individual, the parents would understand that their life is over when they aren't useful anymore, they wouldn't expect their children to show them mercy, they would want their children, their legacy to be merciless, to live on in them, not as a husk of their former glory.

Who would want to live in shame and contempt? Who would want to live as weakling in a society idolizing strength?

People would die gladly, when the time comes.

Or they wouldn't be good social ideologues at all.

Social darwinism is individualistic, because humans are individualistic in the passing down of genes, we compete against each other, even within the tribe.

National socialism isn't about pure social darwinism and survival of the fittest individual. It's about the survival of the individual, period. It isn't aristocratic, it isn't individualistic, it's socialistic.

Eugenics programs isn't only aimed at to weed out the weak, but to elevate the people as a whole and give the children with best chances for good, fulfilling lives the chance to live, give the best children to the best parents.
>>
>>69941716
>well all the sources that disagree with me are a Jewish conspiracy?
>want evidence that they're a Jewish conspiracy? Just look at this nazi propaganda (which is the only source I'll accept)
>>
>>69941732
>Tojo wasn't even an all-powerful dictator
He started world war two, that is enough for to know, Togo was a war criminal like and didn't sudoku himself (that's cowardly from his side).
>>
>>69941732
>And Churchill had plans to not let the Empire fall apart after the war. But the conservatives lost the election after the war.
They wasn't capable of holding onto the colonies after the war anyway.
>>
>>69941625

If the nazis had just taken back the Ruhr this might be a valid argument. Hell, if they had just occupied a part of France like Alsace-Lorraine after the defeat in 1940 I could accept that. Instead they occupied the whole mainland and tried to make every man work for free or turn into a traitor, so much for being peaceful. not to mention shooting at civilians and shit, ugly things happen in war but still it was very deliberate. I'm not saying every German soldier was a monster but German occupation was far from peaceful.

France never did anything that bad to Germany unless you go way back to the 17th century when Germany wasn't even a thing.
>>
File: europeprewwi.jpg (229KB, 1234x768px) Image search: [Google]
europeprewwi.jpg
229KB, 1234x768px
>>69941724
Why wouldn't he say it if National Socialism is about exterminating lesser races?
Wouldn't his be proud?
Isn't the party and ideology based around extermination?

>>69941724
>wiki
>"documents"
Show me Hitler saying that he wanted to murder a single person and teaching his people to murder people, show me the NSDAP videos and propaganda that taught children that all other races should be exterminated, I'll give you a REAL national socialist film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlPAfx1mAJ8

Watch this please.
>>
Stop giving the dumb American (you)s. It's obvious he's b8ing.
>>
>>69941779
>>69941784
What I meant you dumb fucks is Tojo especially didn't have the mandate to whatever he pleases. Hitler had great power over Germany, Tojo was only part of the system.
>>
>>69941732
>No, not at all. In a culture of strength, worshipping the strong individual, the parents would understand that their life is over when they aren't useful anymore, they wouldn't expect their children to show them mercy, they would want their children, their legacy to be merciless, to live on in them, not as a husk of their former glory.
Except thats not how evolution works. You're just inventing bullshit reasoning.

>Who would want to live in shame and contempt? Who would want to live as weakling in a society idolizing strength?
That's not how it works. Old people would be proud that they raised strong children and contributed to society. Giving people a good retirement works as an incentive to make them work harder when they are young.

>Or they wouldn't be good social ideologues at all.
Actual social Darwinists have thought about this a lot more than you have.

>Social darwinism is individualistic, because humans are individualistic in the passing down of genes, we compete against each other, even within the tribe.
No, we're partially individualistic and partially collectivist. Le fedora man has written about it.
>>
>>69941615
Bullshit. I don't believe it for one second. I don't believe Hitler ever wanted to exterminate Slavs. I think he disliked them but I highly doubt he wanted them all exterminated. They might have wanted to perform Eugenics and pick out the more Aryan ones however.
>>
>>69941813
System was war criminal as Togo.
>>
>>69941835
30 million dead slavs dude lmao.
>>
>>69941888
Cause Stalin refused to surrender. Very few Frenchmen died because they surrendered.
>>
>>69941786
France declared war on Germany, Hitler wanted no war with France or Britain.
>>
>>69941835
You mean apart his plans to mass-starve the entire Slavic population?
>>
>>69941905
Of course what kind retard want to surrender and die out. Also google, what germans did on occupied lands.
>>
>>69941931
No such thing.
>>
>>69941931
You mean the thing that Stalin actually did to Ukraine and 50 million Russians?
>>
>>69941945
>Of course what kind retard want to surrender and die out.
Who die out?
Jews are not Russians nor were the Asians and other races in the Soviet Union.
>>
>>69941945
Hitler didn't want to exterminate all Slavs. He was not an evil man. He thought the culture was lazy.
>>
>>69941905
That's because Hitler considered the French to be equals. Why were there so many Poles dead?

>>69941948
>he dindu nuffin my propaganda says so

>>69941950
Who's saying that Stalin was good?
>>
>>69941980
>he did errythang
>my propaganda says so
How about we compromise on what he actually did and not what documents allegedly say he would do?
>>
>>69941945
"russians" had no say in Soviet Union, your ancestors decided nothing and had the same power as a negro slave.
>>
>>69941967
>>69941972
Anyway Hitler invaded in Super power strong Russia, and that was his a big mistake hahahahahaha fucking sick cunt and japs was slant eyed cunts.
>>
>>69941792
10:35 is the Jewish propaganda term of "nazi".
>>
>>69942001
>How about we compromise on what he actually did and not what documents allegedly say he would do?
You mean my peer reviewed documents by scholar's?

http://www.rosalux.de/fileadmin/rls_uploads/pdfs/167eichholtz.pdf

for one
>>
>>69942058
No, not your peer reviewed documents, no documents, only on what actually happened and was done.
>>
>>69942077
>only on what actually happened and was done
You mean how he still starved innocent poles in Poland?
>>
>>69942038
Yet you still got slaughtered by your own glorious leader. A third of your population you sick fuckers. To let that suit go on. Obviously you don't value your own lives. Russians are part of the fucking hive mind I swear.
>>
>>69942125
We will see Russia always strong no matter the obstacles. Every trouble will be beaten to dust. Cunt.
>>
>>69942119
>You mean how he still starved innocent poles in Poland?
A social dawnist survival of fittiest world exteminator should take pride in murdering people, no?
Why does he praise other peoples if he was a racial supremacist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU
>>
>>69942171
Are your lives worthless? You don't love the Russian people? You don't love your brothers?
>>
>>69942176
>69942176
1:54, someone who wanted to exterminate all of the spaniards why would he say this?
>>
>>69942202
Russians are a main characters of the human history, and this is a true. Main characters always must win.
>>
>>69942235
Man first of all you are a loony tune as in you are crazy. No you are not the main characters of shit. And second of all if millions of you died for no reason because some barbaric dictator killed you then how is that a noble role?
>>
>>69942235
At least Hitler loved his people. That's why he was a great leader. Because he loved the German people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
>>
File: Hitler-7.jpg (100KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-7.jpg
100KB, 642x361px
>>69942306
hitler loved all of europe and he wished for all to help themselves.
>>
>>69942286
>how is that a noble role?
I believe in that, your opinion it doesn't, history books say it right. Even not russians but all Slavs Poland is included are main characters of the human history.
>>
File: Hitler-3.jpg (71KB, 644x365px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-3.jpg
71KB, 644x365px
>>69942339
>>
File: Hitler-2.jpg (52KB, 642x321px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-2.jpg
52KB, 642x321px
>>69942359
>>
>>69942342
There is no central figure in human history because in 100,000 years Russia won't exist.
>>
>>69942427
Rus people existed and slavs.
>>
>>69940987

Two groups of losers are likely to have a lot of overlap.
>>
>thread about Nazis
>not a single German flag
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.