[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Europeans dislike America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Great.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Great.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
Why are Europeans dislike America?
>>
>>69902983
Why do Japanese dislike Korea?
>>
>>69903006
i dunno.
>>
They are the retarded sibling who became big as he grew up and who now bullies the rest of the family.
>>
>>69902983
We don't hate America except natios and marxists.

The only one Europeans I think who hate America are the Germans. I'm not even sure normal Russians hate America.
>>
zitto animale
>>
>>69903095
America is an evil imperialist tbqh.
>>
>>69903095
yes, i know French love USA.
Why are Germans dislike USA? there are many German immigrants in USA.
>>
I like America. I have relatives there.
>>
>>69903207
>evil imperialists
look who’s talking......
>>
:3
>>
I don't. I have been thinking about moving there.
>>
>>69903207
Germany, do we have to spank your ass again? When will you learn to shut the fuck up and stop causing trouble? Not this again...
>>
>>69903095
Germans try to be America. That's what the whole refugee thing is about.

They declared themselves an immigrant country. They don't want to be german anymore.
>>
>>69903433
>again
you never spanked an ass you're a fat bitch loser on 4chan
>>
>>69902983
I think most Europeans have more of a love/hate relationship with America.
>>
>>69903095
>The only one Europeans I think who hate America are the Germans

lol, no

I spent half a year there and all of those who were not above 80 ears old were all over the US soldiers' dicks (and that include the men).
>>
I don't know anyone in real life that actually hates America. As the Swede said, it's more of a love/hate thing.
People usually love American media and the people but think their dick swinging is obnoxious. That and the memes of them being a little dim and silly. Which is usually because of the muh heritage tourists we get.

America is an alright guy.
>>
>>69903249
>evil imperialist
Look who's talking
>>
>>69902983
nah. most of them are closet amerboos. and here on /int/ if anything they hate japan more. look, here already that boos have showed up defending murika.
>>
>>69902983
No culture
Low intelligence
Ignorance
Arrogance
Slavery to jews
Spreader of degeneracy
The list goes on and on
>>
>>69904860
Here is the dumb nationalist, but who cares about extremist opinions?
>>
>>69904606
you too evil people
>>
>>69902983
why should we like them?
>>
>>69902983
we don't we only dislike murrican posters of astronomical bmi and low intelligence.
>>
Who cares if they like us

I literally never have to leave my country to enjoy my life, their opinion of the USA is irrelevant.
>>
I don't blame them
>>
everyone dislikes them

but tbf yuros can be such faglets sometimes, like this guy>>69904975
>>
>>69902983
Am*ricans are scum
>>
>>69902983
only leftists do
>>
>>69903990
>I spent half a year there and all of those who were not above 80 ears old were all over the US soldiers' dicks
bullshit
>>
Only communists and shills paid to promote r*ssian agenda hate america.
>>
>>69903990
Loving niggers rap and urban culture ≠ Loving America
>>
>liking the USA

haha lol
>>
Europeans Ive met IRL tend to like the US. It's only online among 12 year olds do I see any extreamist anti-Americanism, and most of it seems to be trolling
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.